Dr. Alexander Milman, DDS

Dr. Alexander Milman, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Alexander Milman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Manalapan, NJ and has been practicing for 17 years. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

LotusSmiles

• Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Milman

Dr. Milman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Milman "My profession is my life. I love what I do: I love helping people smile and making a lasting difference in their life. Nothing is better than when a patient comes and thanks me for changing their life for the better. Whether I've improved their smile, restored function so they can chew comfortably, or relieved their pain, their life is now happier. I love helping people get their smiles back. It's rewarding to see a person smiling after a root canal. They may have been crying from pain an hour ago and now that pain is gone. It's just as rewarding to see the difference cosmetic work does for a person's confidence. I am honored to be able to help people in this way. I've been practicing dentistry since 2001. My dad was my biggest inspiration. He was a dentist back in Moldova. As a child, I remember walking through the streets with him. Random people would come up and thank him for getting them out of pain. As far back as I can remember, I wanted to be a dentist. I can't think of anything more fulfilling!"

This content was provided by Dr. Milman "I believe that a beautiful healthy smile is more than just good looks. A beautiful healthy smile gives you a feeling of confidence and self esteem that others will notice immediately. Some of the latest technology I utilize include CEREC Single Visit Crowns, Laser, Digital Xrays and Intraoral cameras. It is our goal to help you maintain and improve your oral health and have a great smile."

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Broken Dental Appliance
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Pace University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Milman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Milman has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Milman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Milman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Milman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Milman to family and friends

Dr. Milman's Performance

Dr. Milman Says:
"

Our team is like family and we truly care about each other and our patients. They will do whatever it takes to make patients feel welcomed, cared for, and supported. We care about each person's well being and strive to make each visit a positive experience. We're here to help!

"

i was really nervous about coming to the dentist because ive had bad experiences but i have to say i was very happy. nurzhana did the best most painless cleaning i have ever had and maryanne was very nice and accomidationg. and of course jamie my sis in law refered me here and i am glad she did :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
good
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
quality work every time
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very smooth experience. I came in for a check-up and cleaning. I was given detailed explanations on what procedures I need to take in the future to better maintain my teeth. It was a painless and good experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Milman and staff provide excellent service. They make going to the dentist a positive experience. Highly recommend Lotus Smiles.
Are you Dr. Milman?