Dr. Alexander Gelman, DMD

Dr. Alexander Gelman, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Alexander Gelman, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Cherry Hill, NJ and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Kazan Medical University in 1985 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

1050 Kings Hwy N Ste 104

Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

• Amerihealth
  • Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Gelman

Dr. Gelman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gelman "I was born in Ukraine, former Soviet Union. I graduated from Kazan State Medical Institute in 1985 with dental degree. In 1991 I immigrated in Israel where I worked in a private dental practice. In 2006 I moved to the US and in 2008 I graduated the Advanced Standing Program at Temple University School of Dentistry with DMD degree. Currently I work in my own dental office NJ Dental 1."

This content was provided by Dr. Gelman "I only recommend treatment I would want for my own family. I give a balanced picture of benefits and risks of proposed treatment helping you make the decision that's right for you. As a result, I provide the right treatment using the finest materials and an excellent dental laboratory. We take patient safety very seriously. The best reassurance of safety is following infection control procedures set by OSHA and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we know you are safe! "

13  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Kazan Medical University
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Gelman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gelman has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian

Dr. Gelman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gelman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gelman's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gelman to family and friends

Dr. Gelman's Performance

Dr. Gelman Says:
"

With no name it is difficult to evaluate the picture. Ultrasonic scaler makes  vibrations. Usually this does not require anesthesia, but everyone has their own threshold and it seems I missed the mark. Very sorry! Say you are sensitive and  get numb. Good equipment and experienced hands make procedure faster with excellent quality. Commonly after cleaning the teeth get sensitive. We can resolve this problem efficiently,

...

Amaizing no pain visit ! Nice people working in the office . Clean and organized , tecnoligy all over
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I don't understand the good reviews. The staff were okay I guess, nothing special. No one really talked to me, not even to tell me what they were about to do during the X-rays and cleaning. The cleaning was awful. Dr. Gelman did it, not a hygienist. He kept jabbing my gums, and my teeth hurt for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

With no name it is difficult to evaluate the picture. Ultrasonic scaler makes vibrations. Usually this does not require anesthesia, but everyone has their own threshold and it seems I missed the mark. Very sorry! Say you are sensitive and get numb. Good equipment and experienced hands make procedure faster with excellent quality. Commonly after cleaning the teeth get sensitive. We can resolve this problem efficiently, just let us know! I appreciate any feedback. It shows ways for improvement!

The best dentistry experience I ever had!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1