Dentistry  |
Dr. Alexander Gaukhman, DMD
Dr. Alexander Gaukhman, DMD is a dentist who practices in Venice, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

463 US Highway 41 Byp S

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Gaukhman

This content was provided by Dr. Gaukhman "Our office provides an extremely comfortable environment. Our staff is caring and committed to your comfort. There are televisions in every room, and pillows and blankets are provided for your comfort. We understand that some people can feel anxiety when they think about coming to the dentist, so we make sure that our patients know that we will take care of them to the best of our ability."

• Gingivitis

• Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

1 Sanction
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (9/15/2016)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Florida

• Nova Southeastern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Gaukhman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gaukhman has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Gaukhman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gaukhman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gaukhman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gaukhman to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Gaukhman's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Nokomis, FL |
I had broken a tooth . A front tooth at that so you can imagine how devestating that was , I didn't even have an appointment and Dr. Gaukman and his staff saw me immediately . They are truly wonderful to work with even in an emergency situation . I highly recommend this office . Sincerely Teresa
in Venice FL |
Excellent caring service. Staff and dentists are wonderful.
in Bradenton,Fl |
I have been going here for over a year. I have had major oral surgery to get take care of dental issues after Breast Cancer treatments. I have a whole new set of teeth and returning for adjustments. Dr Gaukhman is an excellent Dentist that makes sure your taken care of and satisfied completely . He is always there to answer your concerns. I will recommend him to any family member or friend . Nancy L
Venice, FL |
I just had a miserable experience with Dr Gaukhman. My visit was an emergency because I was in pain. He reprimanded me for taking Ibuprofen before the appointment. He said how can I diagnose do when you have taken ibuprofen. He could not pinpoint the tooth that was causing the problem. But he did recommend extracting one of them without knowing for sure that it was the cause of my pain. He was quite rude and I did not feel comfortable with him. So I paid for my exam and my x-rays and left.
in Sarasota Fla. |
Dr Alexander G., Dr. Vennessa and staff probably saved my life back on 3-28-17. I put off much needed dental work way to long and had infection in my whole body. If I had not found these Great people I may have died! They helped me make the right plans and decided to get total implants.After my visit on 6-16-17 with the help of sweet little dental assistant Christina who helped in March and Dr G. and staff I will be one very satisfied customer!!! Thanks Thanks and Thanks!!! Great Job!!
in Venice, FL |
I have had several great experiences at Venetian Dental! I found this office as the result from a dental emergency, they took care of me right away during the weekend. The cost was fair and competitive compared to other dental offices. Dr. Gaukhman was genuinely concerned about my emergency. I have been back to the office several times for dental work and the staff has always been very pleasant and kind. For a person with dental phobia, this office calmed my fears! Thank you!
Sarasota |
Absolutely worst dental experience of my life. Did not remove my wisdom teeth fully and caused me a lot more pain and complications. Definitely avoid at all costs!
Osprey, FL |
This office is very short-staffed. When I asked to transfer my records I was told, by Dr. Gaukham, that there would be a $100 charge - for each of us! Also, my records were not up to date, the year 2016 was missing.
Bradenton, FL |
Beware, the crown Dr. Gaukhman's team placed in my mouth when at Venetian Dental was a horrible fit. During a routine cleaning, the hygienist questioned the doctor about it. Response: It's sealed and that's all that matters. Suffered over two years, new dentist at same location replaced the crown because old one is substandard quality saying they have never seen anything like it before (very poor workmanship). Hoping I can regain use and health of the tooth.
in Venice, FL |
Beware: We called for an emergency visit. On the phone he quoted $150 for the visit, and apron. $100 to re-cement implants back to posts. Total: about $250. After waiting for 90 minutes for him to arrive.... In the chair the price went to $680! He got very rude and obnoxious when I questioned the price. After a heated discussion.... my mother paid the $150 visit charge, and we left.
in Venice, FL |
Dr. Gaukhman does great work. What I like about him is that he does more than just basic general dentistry, so while using my dental insurance with him in network, I saved a lot of money on major work.
St Petersburg, FL |
My experience with Dr. Gaukhman was the worse . His professionalism level is nonexistent, very rude, and arrogant. He is not even able to follow simple instructions for filling out a form.
in Sarasota, Fl |
He is the WORST dentist I am still getting my crowns fixed/recemented 2 years after his crummy work.Thank God he left Venetian Dental which is now Waterside dental...they are fixing his mistakes for me free of charge.Even if he had an inkling of competency, he is brusque and rude. So obvious he doesn't care about his patients, usually had his technicians do all the work When my amazing oral surgeon who did my implants tried to coordinate my treatment w/Gaukman, he blew him off. Do not use him!
Venice, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Gaukman to anyone needing any type of dental services. This Dr. has been there for me and suggested that I have 4 mini implants implanted in my lower jaw to hold my bottom plate in place. Anyone who is dealing with a lower plate knows how difficult it is to eat healthy foods once you loose your natural teeth, Dr. Gaukman solved my problem and at very little cost and time. He told me he would do everything to make eating and smiling easy again and he DID!
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Gaukhman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Gaukhman?