Dr. Alexander Gaukhman, DMD

Dr. Alexander Gaukhman, DMD

Dentistry | Male | 48 years old

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Our office provides an extremely comfortable environment. Our staff is caring and committed to your comfort. There are televisions in every room, and pillows and blankets are provided for your comfort. We understand that some people can feel anxiety when they think about coming to the dentist, so we make sure that our patients know that we will take care of them to the best of our ability.Read more

Dr. Gaukhman's Experience

GOOD
    FAIR
    FAIR
Osprey, FL |
This office is very short-staffed. When I asked to transfer my records I was told, by Dr. Gaukham, that there would be a $100 charge - for each of us! Also, my records were not up to date, the year 2016 was missing.
Bradenton, FL |
Beware, the crown Dr. Gaukhman's team placed in my mouth when at Venetian Dental was a horrible fit. During a routine cleaning, the hygienist questioned the doctor about it. Response: It's sealed and that's all that matters. Suffered over two years, new dentist at same location replaced the crown because old one is substandard quality saying they have never seen anything like it before (very poor workmanship). Hoping I can regain use and health of the tooth.
in Venice, FL |
Beware: We called for an emergency visit. On the phone he quoted $150 for the visit, and apron. $100 to re-cement implants back to posts. Total: about $250. After waiting for 90 minutes for him to arrive.... In the chair the price went to $680! He got very rude and obnoxious when I questioned the price. After a heated discussion.... my mother paid the $150 visit charge, and we left.
in Venice, FL |
Dr. Gaukhman does great work. What I like about him is that he does more than just basic general dentistry, so while using my dental insurance with him in network, I saved a lot of money on major work.
St Petersburg, FL |
My experience with Dr. Gaukhman was the worse . His professionalism level is nonexistent, very rude, and arrogant. He is not even able to follow simple instructions for filling out a form.
in Sarasota, Fl |
He is the WORST dentist I am still getting my crowns fixed/recemented 2 years after his crummy work.Thank God he left Venetian Dental which is now Waterside dental...they are fixing his mistakes for me free of charge.Even if he had an inkling of competency, he is brusque and rude. So obvious he doesn't care about his patients, usually had his technicians do all the work When my amazing oral surgeon who did my implants tried to coordinate my treatment w/Gaukman, he blew him off. Do not use him!
Venice, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Gaukman to anyone needing any type of dental services. This Dr. has been there for me and suggested that I have 4 mini implants implanted in my lower jaw to hold my bottom plate in place. Anyone who is dealing with a lower plate knows how difficult it is to eat healthy foods once you loose your natural teeth, Dr. Gaukman solved my problem and at very little cost and time. He told me he would do everything to make eating and smiling easy again and he DID!
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Gaukhman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Gaukhman?

Compare Dr. Gaukhman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gaukhman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gaukhman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Gingivitis
  • Physical Disability
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Nova Southeastern University

Graduated in 2001

• Russian

Dr. Gaukhman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gaukhman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arestin® Therapy