Dr. Alexander Figueroa, DMD

Dr. Alexander Figueroa, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Alexander Figueroa, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Naperville, IL and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 2008 and practices orthodontics and craniofacial orthodontics.Read his story

1220 Hobson Rd Ste 228

Naperville, IL 60540

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Figueroa

Dr. Figueroa's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Figueroa "I grew up in the northern suburbs of Chicago and currently reside in downtown Chicago. I enjoy spending time with my wife, Jessica, my son, friends, family, and my dog, Cody. I love to explore all Chicago has to offer including sporting events and finding new and unique restaurants. I enjoy cooking with Jessica, and we try to recreate some of the most memorable dishes we have shared. I also try to stay active year round biking along the lakefront, golfing, water and snow skiing."

This content was provided by Dr. Figueroa "The best part about being an orthodontist is interacting with my patients and getting to know each one personally. I look forward to building relationships with patients and their families while seeing each patient mature and blossom.  Having worked in our orthodontic practice since I was 15 years old, I have made my life's work making beautiful smiles.

Working in tandem with my father is fantastic and brings an added sense of family to our office.  Every person presents his or her own challenges and goals, and therefore I enjoy making each treatment unique and highly personalized.  It is extremely rewarding to see the excitement and improved confidence a great smile brings to our patients."

2  Practice Areas

• Harmony® Lingual Braces
  • Insignia™ Dental Appliance
  • Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Case Western Reserve
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • University of Rochester Eastman Dental Center : Orthodontic Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Figueroa has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Figueroa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Figueroa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Figueroa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Figueroa's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Figueroa

Dr. Figueroa?
Dr. Figueroa's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Figueroa?