Dr. Alexander Cox, DMD

Dr. Alexander Cox, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Scarsdale Smiles 2 Overhill Rd Ste 230, Scarsdale, NY 10583 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Cox practices Dentistry at 1 location in Scarsdale, NY.

Are you Dr. Cox? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cox's Experience

Visiting Dr. Cox

Dr. Cox accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Cox's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cox to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Cox
Dr. Cox's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (14)
in Scarsdale, NY |
Scarsdale Smiles dental office is very welcoming. Dr. Cox makes you feel comfortable about going to the dentist. Honest and gentle in his approach, it is easy to relax and trust that your teeth are in good hands.
Dr. Cox is an excellent dentist. He makes you feel at ease during treatment and takes the time explaining everything that needs to be done. I would recommend Dr. Cox to all of my family and friends.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
I've been seeing Dr Cox for years now. He always takes the time to go over every step of the procedure. He gives painless injections and his entire staff is terrific. I have yet to have a bad experience with him.
in Nyack, NY |
Great dentist, great staff, great experience! Dr. Cox takes the time to really explain everything and give you options. I had two crowns put in by Dr. Cox and the entire process was painless and easy. He is very calm and gentle and goes out of his way to make you comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends and family.
in NY |
Dr. Cox is the consummate professional and really great at his craft. Terrific service and quality results. I had nothing but a positive experience with Dr. Cox. I would refer him to a family member without hesitation.
in Mamaroneck, NY |
I've been going to Dr. Cox for a few years now. His office staff is always friendly as well as he is personable and informative. It makes me feel secure that Dr. Cox talks me through plans with my dental health. My smile is very important to me and I trust it in the hands of Dr. Cox.
in Purchase ny |
Dr. Cox is a wonderful dentist who took his time and made me feel very calm and comfortable during my dental procedure. He is a perfectionist and did an amazing job on my crowns. I would recommend him to anyone seeking dental care
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Cox is an excellent dentist. I started going to him after he returned from his service in the Navy & he has been my dentist ever since. He's sure-handed while working & really treats his patients well. From the chats I've have with him I know he's passionate about the profession & you can tell from his work and knowledge. From painless injections and constructive tips on how to improve your personal dental care ; visits are always smooth and finished in a timely fashion. Highly recommend
in Caldwell, NJ |
I needed a rather complex aesthetic reconstruction and saw multiple doctors for their opinions. After seeking high and low, I ended up choosing Dr. Cox and it is one of the best decisions of my life. His attention to detail and care of his patients is far beyond anything Ive experienced before. I have people telling me how great my smile is on a daily basis, something Ive started to love getting used to :) Thanks Dr. Cox!!!
in Eastchester, NY |
Dr. Cox is an Excellent Dentist who pays attention to detail. He always gives me thorough explanations on what he is doing and answers any questions that I have. I always feel comfortable going to his office. I highly recommend Dr. Cox!
in Manalapan, NJ |
Went for 2nd opinion. Answered All my questions. Painless visits. Will be returning here if need future work.
in Elmsford, Ny |
Dr cox is so gentle and as thorough as they come. He has been treating my family and several friends for years. Best dentist in westchester!!!
in New Rochelle, NY |
I was in so much pain when he tried to give me root canal in the middle of it he could not finish and sent me to a dentist to finish his work then I had to have surgery my face blew up and I know need a implant he had the Nerve to charge me .
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Cox, DMD?
Are you Dr. Cox?

Compare Dr. Cox

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

Rutgers Med Sch-Umdnj

Graduated in 2005

Us Navy

Completed in 2006

Fellow Of The Academy Of General Dentistry

Completed in 2007

Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Cox has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Cox's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Cox

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Cox's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Cox

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients