Dr. Alex Pfau, DMD

Dr. Alex Pfau, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Alex Pfau, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Bloomington, IN. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Landmark Family Dental Care

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Invisalign

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

Learn about Dr. Pfau

Dr. Pfau's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pfau "My Mission "My mission is to provide a quality dental experience that makes you want to come back to our dental office. I aim to treat each patient as I would treat a member of my family." Education Indiana University Bloomington, Bachelor of Arts in Biology – Bloomington, IN Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis, Master of Science in Biology – Indianapolis, IN Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine, Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Downers Grove, IL Continuing Education Dr. Pfau is committed to continuing education classes in order to remain current with state-of-the-art technology, procedures and materials in dentistry. Life & Hobbies Dr. Pfau has a wife, Alicia, and one son, Charlie. In his free time, he enjoys playing and watching golf, as well as anything IU."

This content was provided by Dr. Pfau ""I have never seen a smiling face that wasn't beautiful.""

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University Bloomington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Midwestern University College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Purdue University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Pfau has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pfau has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pfau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pfau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pfau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pfau to family and friends

Dr. Pfau's Performance

I'm a new patient and I'm very satisfied with Dr. Pay and his entire team. Helpful and friendly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Alex is an excellent dentist. He is very personable and makes you feel at ease. He and every staff member go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and taken care of during your visit. The assistant who took care of me, Sarah, is great; great personality and very skilled. I was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Pfau and his staff treated me on short notice as I was in extreme pain. They were friendly and courteous. I will recommend them to others as I look forward to my next visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
To be honest the likelihood of me recommending Dr. Pfau is excellent only if asked by someone seeking a dentist, and thus far in my life no one has ever done so, but if by chance it ever is brought up in conversation, I will be happy to do so.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very nice dentist! Very caring and patient. Didn’t lecture me about my dental issues!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0