Dr. Alex Jarrett, DDS

Dr. Alex Jarrett, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Alex Jarrett, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Shoreline, WA. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Alex Jarrett DDS, PLLC

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Jarrett

Dr. Jarrett's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jarrett "Being a dentist allows me to help people live healthier, happier, and more productive lives. I can restore function, and enable a person to chew comfortably and smile with confidence. I can relieve each patient's dental pain, which allows him or her to enjoy life again. I can make a smile even more beautiful, and increase a person's self-esteem and improving how people feel about themselves. With each patient, I have the opportunity to make a lasting, sometimes life-altering, change for the better. The health of a person's mouth affects overall wellness, as research is continually uncovering the oral-systemic body connections. When oral health is improved, then my patients' bodies become healthier and stronger, so they lead better lives. My goal is to maximize each patient's quality of life. I want my patients to be happy and enjoy our world. By actively listening, encouraging patients to tell me about their desires and concerns, and showing compassion and empathy, we build a rapport and together work towards successful outcomes. One of the best parts of my work are the relationships dentistry has allowed me to be a part of. I look forward to return visits, to renew and strengthen our friendship and to learn from my patient's experiences. My world is broadened through our community."

This content was provided by Dr. Jarrett "Ours is a dental practice where everything is about you: your comfort and goals are important to all of us. We want to help you preserve your natural teeth and achieve a functional, beautifully unique smile that's healthy and confident.

We take time to really get to know our patients. We want to learn about your family, life, and activities. Your visits will be a time to catch up with a friend and make sure your smile is doing well. We'll also spend a lot of time talking about your unique oral health. We'll explain your specific concerns, review proper home dental hygiene, and encourage you to take control of your smile's health."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Oregon State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry

Dr. Jarrett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jarrett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jarrett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jarrett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jarrett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jarrett to family and friends

Dr. Jarrett's Performance

Went in for a comprehensive exam and the doctor spent less than 10 minutes with me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My name is: John Pritt. I was referred to Dr. Jarrett by United Healthcare as being one of the top 10 dentist in my area. My experience with Dr. Jarrett, is he is very professional at providing an enjoyable and relaxing environment for his patients. He did an excellent job of cleaning my teeth at a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1