Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Alex Hoyos, DDS
Dr. Alex Hoyos, DDS is a dentist who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 45 years old.

7500 SW 61st Ave Ste 500

Ocala, FL 34476

Learn about Dr. Hoyos

To treat patients like our own family...

• Prosthodontics

• Upper Dentures

• University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Florida / College of Dentistry

Dr. Hoyos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hoyos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoyos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoyos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoyos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoyos to family and friends
Dr. Hoyos' Performance
in Summerfield Florida |
Dr. Hoyos is a very kind, and caring professional. I'm so happy with everything that he has done for me. I highly recommend him. His staff does their best to make a appointment for you as soon as possible
in Dunnellon FL |
Dr. Hoyos and his staff are very kind and patient. He explains and shows you everything until you understand. The office is prompt with appointments and I never felt rushed at my many appointments. His work and his experience are excellent. He is gentle and reassuring. I felt very supported and relaxed during my long term appointments for complex restorative dental work.
in Ocala, fl |
Dr Hoyos and his team of specialists were able to give me a beautiful smile. Something that I dream about for many years he was able to materialize.
in Gainesville, fl |
I am so pleased with how my veneers turned out that I would recommend Dr. Hoyos to anyone that wants to have beautiful teeth.
in Ocala, Florida |
Dr Hoyos is not only a fine & knowledgeable Dentist, but my Hero! Having older implants that were becoming more problematic with time & after being referred too much, by other DDS, whom did not want to take my challenge, Dr Hoyos never blinked! He encouraged me from day one! His office staff are warm & caring, like Friends! The office atmosphere is serene & relaxing! I now have beautiful teeth and smile again! Even His rates are very reasonable. I highly recommend Dr Hoyos!
in Ocala, fl |
I feel very happy and confident with my new smile thanks to Dr. Hoyos. He is very friendly and at the same time very professional. He paid close attention about how I wanted my teeth to look like. Excellent care by everyone in the office. Thank you so much !!!
in Ocala |
Dr. Hoyos was able to create a wonderful smile from a my fractured teeth do to trauma. The office atmosphere is very pleasing and the staff was very welcoming. He also has a vast professional network with the same professionalism and kindness to aid in more complicated procedures. His ability reflects his passion and I highly recommend.
in Ocala, Fl |
I could not be happier with my experience from Dr Hoyos and his entire staff. I now have a smile that looks natural, feels great and gets compliments every day. Dr Hoyos truly over delivered what I thought was possible in a manner that was accomdating, professional, and attentive to my needs. I would highly recommend his services!!
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Hoyos is an excellent, caring professional. He explained everything completely. He listened to all my concerns and addressed them fully. Dr. Hoyos is a very caring, knowledgeable professional - a pleasure to work with , and a pleasure to know. My teeth look beautiful! I have gotten compliments on them from everyone I know! I recommend him most highly.
ocala, fl |
The Doctor and his Staff are very friendly, and go out of there way to make sure you are comfortable and happy and to make sure you understand your treatment.
in Ocala, FL |
Excellent dr. Sweet and very professional. I love him.
in Ocala, FL |
This prosthedontist is excellent. He changed my smile forever. He was kind, diligent and patient. I cannot recommend him more. I am a health professional myself and was extremely pleased with he final result. You will not find a nicer office staff either.
Have you seen Dr. Alex Hoyos, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hoyos?

Visit Dr. Hoyos

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics