Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD

Endodontics •  Male

Dr. Ghazal

Alex Ghazal DMD PA - Excellence in Endodontics

1950 Laurel Manor Dr Ste 184 The Villages, FL 32162

Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in The Villages, FL. He graduated from University of Florida / College of Dentistry and practices endodontics.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Endodontists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Ghazal accepts

Dr. Ghazal accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Ghazal treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ghazal's conditions and procedures:

• Root Canal

Dr. Ghazal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ghazal

Dr. Ghazal?
Dr. Ghazal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD
I highly recommend Dr. Ghazel. While visiting FL on vacation, my temporary cap came off of my tooth. He was willing to accept me as a client and glued my crown back on my tooth. He made my vacation comfortable by helping me during my time of need. He was very thorough, kind, very professional and generous. If you need to find a great DMD, Dr. Ghazel is the best choice.
Peggy – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal and his staff are very professional and informative. Dr. Ghazal is very caring. I did not experience any pain with treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Ghazal to anyone that needs endo. A very pleasant experience.
Barbara in The Villages, FL – Aug 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
I had my first root canal today and was very anxious about it. Dr Ghazal and Emily eased my fears and made the experience almost stress free. I appreciate their professionalism and efficiency. The procdure didn't last as long as anticipated. I appreciate that they took me on time and I didn't have to sit in the waiting room fretting. The only concern I have was that I had to wait three weeks for an appointment once diagnosed which added to my anxiety. The procdure was easier than a crown. Painless for sure. Thanks to the entire staff. Margie Steele, The Villages
Marjorie Steele in The Villages, FL – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal is a wonderful dentist and a very caring human being. His office is state of the art and his staff could not be more pleasant and professional. Dr. Ghazal made what could have been a very difficult treatment, extremely comfortable. I left knowing I received the best possible treatment and will have results I hoped for. Thank you so much, Dr. Ghazal. You are definitely the best Endodontist ever!
Cindy Warner in THE VILLAGES, FL – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr Ghazal is the best of the best and gold standard for endodontists in my opinion. The office is efficient, they keep you updated with frequent communication, the staff are friendly and most of all a very experienced and high quality doctor. Thank you so much Dr Ghazal!
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal and his staff are the gold standard for endodontics. They are professional, efficient, PAINLESS, and he has a great sense of humor. And they follow up after the procedure to check on you. When's the last time a medical provider checked up on you?
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Again today, Dr. Ghazal displayed his expertise and wonderful humor while tending to my tooth. My prior treatment was 8 years ago was a good experience with no pain. Today was pain free and a pleasant (if that is possible) experience. His assistant, Emily, was also professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Ghazal to anyone who requires satisfaction with dental work.
Arthur in The Villages, FL – Feb 08, 2019
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Extremely competent, friendly and organized with an excellent staff.
Marshall Haimes in The Villages, FL – Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal was thorough, caring and professional. He gave me a root canal and as he promised it was pain free. The entire staff was friendly and efficient. I will not hesitate to recommend Dr. Ghazal to my friends!
Dianne B in The Villages, FL – Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal is a talented and skilled professional. I am very appreciative that he went out of his way to change his schedule to accommodate my appointment. He explained the root canal procedure fully and carried out the procedure quickly and effectively (absolutely pain free). He has a lovely friendly & caring attitude towards patients and has a good keen sense of humor. In conclusion I would highly recommend him as a truly dedicated professional and an asset to this community.
Lynn Scott in OXFORD, FL – Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Superb care provide by Dr. Ghazal and his team. They really concerned about my comfort and no pain during my root canal. He explained everything that he was doing and provided humor during the procedure. This is the best experience I have every had for this type of procedure.
Thorwald Eide in The Villages, FL – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal took his time evaluating me, listened to my concerns,explained everything to me and showed genuine care. I would highly recommend him.
Geralyn Vilar – Jul 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal is the best Endodontist in The Villages.
Karen Gordon in The Villages – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal is fantastic. He is very caring, skilled and professional. I had a double root canal with no pain. His entire staff is friendly and courteous while being very efficient. I am so glad that my dentist recommended him!
Carol Valiquette in The Villages, Florida – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
I had never had a root canal, so I was concerned when Dr. Ghazal explained all the risks involved (which I know he has to do). Also, we just moved to The Villages, and I had had my prior dentist in Wisconsin for over 30 years. Anyway, I decided to go ahead with the procedure, and I’m so happy to say that all went well. Dr. Ghazal is very professional and very skilled. My procedure was not an easy one, but I had no pain but lots of comforting. His staff is great, too.
Mary Hoffman in The Villages, FL – Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Impressive. The reception was excellent. Already had most of my information. The dental assistants were also super and took the required x-rays with precision. Dr. Ghazal was most professional and performed the exam flawlessly. Undoubtedly I was relieved when he found no current issues. Recommend him highly without any reservations. Would like to have him as my general dentist but know that won't fly
Raymond McClean in The Villages FL – Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
If I hadn't experienced this myself I wouldn't believe it. I read reviews & couldn't imagine all these wonderful reports. BUT OMG. Dr. ALEX GHAZAL is totally AMAZING. Never even felt the needle for the numbing shots>WITHOUT TOPICAL too. In 10 minutes it was all over. He'd taken the temporary bridge from my referring dentist off, did root canal, put temp back on & it was TEN MINUTES, I swear. When numbing wore off, I didn't even relate to it & I ate without pain! Does he walk on water too??
Judy Miller in Belleview, FL – Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
I went to Dr. Ghazal as he was the endodontist recommended by my dentist. Dr. Ghazal was superior; after reviewing my x-rays he clearly explained my options, the procedure, and performed the procedure quickly and with no pain (and I mean no pain). He was very professional (as was his entire staff). Without hesitation, I would recommend Dr. Ghazal; in fact I have already recommended him to my friends, should the occasion arise that they require endodonic surgery (root canal).
Dianna Gray in The Villages – Nov 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal saved my tooth that no one else thought was possible. I could not praise his expertise and gentleness enough. He is personable, efficient and kind. His staff is also the nicest and professional that I have ever encountered.
Pat Canciello in Lady Lake, FL – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Great dentist! Made on-the-spot time for me when I really needed it.
Eustis, FL – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ghazal?

We provide World Class Endodontic Service in an atmosphere of Special Patient Care while utilizing advanced technology. We employ a pro-active staff that embodies good humor, style, and an overwhelming attention to Patient Care.  We ensure a pos...

• Endodontics