Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD

Endodontics •  Male

Dr. Ghazal

Alex Ghazal DMD PA - Excellence in Endodontics

1950 Laurel Manor Dr Ste 184 The Villages, FL 32162

Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in The Villages, FL. He graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry and practices endodontics.

Dr. Ghazal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ghazal

Dr. Ghazal?
Dr. Ghazal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD
Dr. Ghazal and his staff are very professional and informative. Dr. Ghazal is very caring. I did not experience any pain with treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Ghazal to anyone that needs endo. A very pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
I had my first root canal today and was very anxious about it. Dr Ghazal and Emily eased my fears and made the experience almost stress free. I appreciate their professionalism and efficiency. The procdure didn't last as long as anticipated. I appreciate that they took me on time and I didn't have to sit in the waiting room fretting. The only concern I have was that I had to wait three weeks for an appointment once diagnosed which added to my anxiety. The procdure was easier than a crown. Painless for sure. Thanks to the entire staff. Margie Steele, The Villages
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal is a wonderful dentist and a very caring human being. His office is state of the art and his staff could not be more pleasant and professional. Dr. Ghazal made what could have been a very difficult treatment, extremely comfortable. I left knowing I received the best possible treatment and will have results I hoped for. Thank you so much, Dr. Ghazal. You are definitely the best Endodontist ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr Ghazal is the best of the best and gold standard for endodontists in my opinion. The office is efficient, they keep you updated with frequent communication, the staff are friendly and most of all a very experienced and high quality doctor. Thank you so much Dr Ghazal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal and his staff are the gold standard for endodontics. They are professional, efficient, PAINLESS, and he has a great sense of humor. And they follow up after the procedure to check on you. When's the last time a medical provider checked up on you?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Again today, Dr. Ghazal displayed his expertise and wonderful humor while tending to my tooth. My prior treatment was 8 years ago was a good experience with no pain. Today was pain free and a pleasant (if that is possible) experience. His assistant, Emily, was also professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Ghazal to anyone who requires satisfaction with dental work.
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Extremely competent, friendly and organized with an excellent staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal was thorough, caring and professional. He gave me a root canal and as he promised it was pain free. The entire staff was friendly and efficient. I will not hesitate to recommend Dr. Ghazal to my friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Dr. Ghazal is a talented and skilled professional. I am very appreciative that he went out of his way to change his schedule to accommodate my appointment. He explained the root canal procedure fully and carried out the procedure quickly and effectively (absolutely pain free). He has a lovely friendly & caring attitude towards patients and has a good keen sense of humor. In conclusion I would highly recommend him as a truly dedicated professional and an asset to this community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?
Superb care provide by Dr. Ghazal and his team. They really concerned about my comfort and no pain during my root canal. He explained everything that he was doing and provided humor during the procedure. This is the best experience I have every had for this type of procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alex Ghazal, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ghazal?

We provide World Class Endodontic Service in an atmosphere of Special Patient Care while utilizing advanced technology. We employ a pro-active staff that embodies good humor, style, and an overwhelming attention to Patient Care.  We ensure a pos...

• Endodontics

University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry

Dr. Ghazal accepts

Dr. Ghazal accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Ghazal treats your condition or procedure