Dr. Alex Fishman, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 32 reviews.
Author:
Always pleasant staff and prompt
Author:
The Dr. Is so kind and professional. He is honest and keeps things real. I love the whole Team there and always appreciate Val and her excellent way of getting my teeth clean.
Author:
Dr. F is friendly straightforward and knowledgeable. Val does an amazing thorough cleaning. She is very nice and friendly as well! Nice office atmosphere.
Author:
Not a good one for sure. Never had such a pain in my life before.
Author:
Knowledgeable and very friendly staff. My son has only had cleanings here, but it is always a pleasure to come in.
Author:
If you're ready start your journey to a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile, then you have come to the right place. Dr. Fishman and his staff are all highly qualified. They care about each patient. I have dental anxiety and he and his staff make it easy for me to be able continue my treatment plan. My experience has been incredibly amazing.
Author:
Dr. Fishman is nice and friendly and tries to put his patients at ease. The support staff are excellent.
Author:
Dr. Fishman and the entire staff are extremely patient-centric, compassionate and clinically exceptionally. I had a root canal and crown. The procedure was virtually pain-free and effective. So thankful and would recommend Dr. Fishman and the office unconditionally.
Author:
Great Dentist! I have never had pain in his care. I followed him from Another practice. Glad I did. Very personable and knowledgeable about the care given. Dr. Fishman !!!
Author:
Dr. Irishman is a wonderful dentist--kind, gentle, very knowledgeable, and has a great staff.
Author:
I am a fairly new patient of Dr. Fishman but I love this office. I've had 3 appointments thus far but I have a few more to go. I've gotten my teeth cleaned and a root canal. Ive only had a little pain with my root canal but nothing too severe. But when I advised him of the pain,he gave me some Motrin. He even had the office assistant call to check on me after the appointmenappointment.The entire staff has been so kind and welcoming.I look forward to completing my treatment plan with Dr.Fishman
Author:
I always have a great experience going to Bright Smiles of Maryland. Dr. Fishman is an easy going nice guy, his personality puts you at ease. He is professional and always puts a great plan of care together. My outcomes have always been awesome! He also surrounds himself with a professional and nice staff both clinically and administratively. I would highly recommend this dental practice!
Author:
Dr Fishman is a kind gentleman. He runs an efficient practice that focuses on excellent dentistry and patient comfort. Everyone is friendly and helpful in the office, from desk staff and insurance work to hygiene and X-ray. Best part: they do NOT try to sell you. They’re happy to talk about services and create a treatment plan but they aren’t pushy. You’ll be happy with this practice.
Author:
Dr. Alex recently fitted me for a crown. I am so pleased with his work; the crown it feels like my natural God given tooth. He is very professional, well trained , personal and patient. He should clone himself. He has an effiecient staff as well. Well run practice.
Author:
Dr. Fishman is the best, my family is in his care for few years now and couldn't be happier . My kids love him, very gentle and patient. Thanks Doctor.
Author:
Excellent experience! Tooth extraction went well today with very little pain and in a quick time frame. Staff was very helpful and explained all the procedures.
Author:
Dr fishman is the best. I will not let anyone work on me best him.Thee best dentistry in world history 5star service...
Author:
Best dentist in Baltimore. What a kind and friendly office!! I had Invisalign with Dr.Fishman and he called and asked how I was and was very caring.
Author:
This is the best dentist that I have ever visited. Not only does he explain about the procedure, but it was painless as promised. I will definitely recommend Dr.Fishman to all of my friends and family. Thank you for such a wonderful service
Author:
Dr. Fishman is the best! He took the time to personally alter my Invisalign plan - going back to make adjustments three or more times - to ensure I would get the exact results I was looking for. He is professional but also very personable and friendly. Highly recommend!
Author:
Dr. Fishman is extremely professional and knowledgable in dentistry. My experience with Dr. Fishman is always excellent. He is top notch!!! I wouldn't go to anyone else for my teeth!!!
Author:
Dr. Alex is the best dentist I've ever been to. I've been Doctor Fishman's patient for a long time and have never been less than completely satisfied with the care. It's a very efficient friendly office, the staff, especially the hygienists are wonderful too to spend time with and make the cleanings a pleasure.If you are a big scaredy cat like me, you can trust that Dr. Fishman will make you love dentist visit again! Every single visit that I had with Dr. Fishman I felt like I was with my friend