Dr. Alex Bankhead, DDS

Orem, UT 84097

• Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Bankhead

We provide the best periodontal and dental implant services.

• Periodontics

• Geographic Tongue
  • Gingival Fibrosis
  • Gingivitis
  • Gingivostomatitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis

• Bone Grafting
  • Bone Regeneration Procedure
  • Cancer Screening
  • Complex Tooth Extraction
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Cosmetic Oral Evaluation
  • Implant-Supported Crown
  • Implant-Supported Dentures
  • Intraoral Camera
  • Jaw Implant Surgery
  • Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP®)
  • Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Creighton
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Lincoln VA Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Bankhead has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bankhead has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bankhead does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bankhead and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bankhead's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bankhead to family and friends
Dr. Bankhead Says:

Thank you Autumn for your feedback and review.  All of us here at, Utah Valley Periodontics and Dental Implants appreciate you feedback as it helps us in our quest to deliver the best periodontal/Implant care possible.  Dr. Bankhead

Dr. Bankhead's Performance
in Slc, UT |
I first met Dr. Bankhead ten years ago when I needed some periodontal work done on my gums. Over the last ten years I often thought of the wonderful experience I had at his office that day. Recently I needed a couple of teeth implanted and I immediately thought of Dr. Bankhead. I am happy to say Dr. Bankhead is as good now as he was when he first treated me ten years ago. He's kind, professional and does excellent work. His office is first class and his staff are the best!
in Orem, UT |
Dr. Bankhead (and staff) is the best Periodontist, Dental Implant Specialist and General Oral Surgeon that I have encountered in my health care experience. I did my research before contacting his office, and found that his top reputation in Utah and nationwide is well-deserved! He has been capable and attentive to the details of my complex case, and his staff is top-notch! Dr. Bankhead and staff have my highest recommendation and personal endorsement.
Everything about my experience with Dr. Bankhead was positive and encouraging. From the first visit, I was impressed at how professional and trustworthy he was, as well as understanding and caring.
in Utah |
Five stars! It's like going to a spa and coming out with perfect healthy teeth! Painless, relaxing, kind atmosphere. Truly, Dr. Bankhead has thought of EVERYTHING. I totally trust him and his care of my teeth!
in Elk Ridge, UT |
You will never leave this office feeling as if you're just a number, you matter to these amazing people. The professionalism, care and results are exceptional.
in AMERICAN FORK |
Their office is beautiful and comfortable. Everyone I worked with was professional, kind and personable. Dr. Bankhead made dealing with the pain comfortable until my appointment and was able to get me in quickly. He was professional, knowledgeable and optimistic about my prognosis. Before the procedure, during, and after I know I have received the best care. Thank you!
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
Always a pleasure to have your work done by a true professional!!!
in Springville, UT |
Dr. Bankhead is always kind, patient and considerate each and every time I go in. He has helped me keep and maintain my dental health. He always calls personally after a major procedure just to check on me and make sure I have no problems and I really appreciate that.
I've been seeing Dr. Bankhead for over a year due to some fairly complicated issues with the gums on the lower area of my mouth. As a high anxiety person, most medical/dental procedures stress me out immensely but Dr. Bankhead and his team are always so kind and reassuring. I have never felt judged or mistreated in any way and have received wonderful care from them. I'm so grateful for the relationship we've built and for the care they provide!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Alex Bankhead is extremely professional, caring and went above and beyond what I have experienced with other doctors and dentists. I recently traveled from Scottsdale for my extraction and implant after meeting him a few years ago when I needed emergency dental care while in Salt Lake on business. I trust him and he is definitely a perfectionist and that is what/who I want when it comes to my dental health.
in Provo, Utah |
My experience with Doctor Bankhead has been great. I am very happy with the results that I had from his intervention. Is my second surgery with him and I am very pleased.
in Cedar Hills, UT |
Dr. Bankhead performed a surgery for me due to receding gum lines. I had a great experience at his office and am excited about the results. The staff at Dr. Bankhead's office are all very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Bankhead!
in Provo UT |
He has genuine concern for all his patients. He is patient in answering questions.
in Spanish Fork, Utah |
They are very nice and friendly. They took very good care of me while I got my gum graft. I wasn't worried at all, they are very professional. I love how clean their office is as well. I give them a 5 star for sure!
in Orem, UT |
Years ago, I was in a car accident which has left me with a lot of tooth problems. I have been to numerous dentists and specialists, yet having very little satisfaction and quite a few bad experiences... until I was referred to Dr. Bankhead. He and his staff staff have been so extremely helpful and wonderful!! I definitely recommend him to everyone!
Provo, UT |
Dr. Bankhead and his staff were very professional and caring. I went to four other periodontists for consultations on my gum grafting and frenectomy and Dr. Bankhead shone above the others. He clearly explained his procedure and its success rate. Both procedures were quick and comfortable. He checked in on me after to make sure I was doing okay. I was also able to text him a couple of times with questions and he took extra time to look that everything was healing properly.
in Vernal ut |
We truly would recommend Doctor Bankhead and his staff to everyone and anyone. With all of our surgeries we have been through they have went very well like they were expected to and without any bumps or turns :) Dr. Bankhead and his staff have went above and beyond in all of the procedures we have had ( Gum Grafting, jaw replacement, cleanings) so with all of that being said they are the BEST and we would give them 10 stars **********!!!!!!!!! Autumn & Todd Logan
in Vernal Utah |
Have you seen Dr. Alex Bankhead, DDS?

Visit Dr. Bankhead