Dr. Aleksander Iofin, DMD

Dr. Aleksander Iofin, DMD

Endodontics  |

Aleksander S. Iofin, D.M.D. is a Dentist - Endodontics (Endodontist) practicing in New York, NY. Started practicing 2001. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Association of Endodontists New York County Dental Society Rockefeller Study Club AWARDS & ACCOLADES Professor at Columbia University Dental School FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, checks and cash. We also offer third party healthcare financing thruCareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Fifth Avenue Endodontics is not a Participating Provider and do not accept payments directly from insurance carriers. As acourtesy to the patients, the office personnel is happy to fill out thepaperwork for reimbursement.

Fifth Avenue Endodontics

45 Rockefeller Plz Ste 1863

New York, NY 10111

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Iofin

This content was provided by Dr. Iofin "Fifth Avenue Endodontics provides a variety of dental services and procedures with the utmost skill and care. Located in Manhattan, New York, we maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and sanitation in our practice, and follow the strict disinfection guidelines of both OSHA* and the American Dental Association."

• Endodontics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Rutgers University - BA Biological Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Harvard School of Dental Medicine - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Endodontics - New York University College of Dentistry
  • Board Certifications - American Board of Endodontics
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Iofin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Iofin has no media or publications listed.

• Korean
  • Russian

Dr. Iofin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iofin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Iofin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iofin to family and friends
Dr. Iofin's Performance
Thank you to the most professional, polite, caring Doctor Iofin and Staff. Made my what would of been a terrible surgery a 'walk in the park' !! All the best and highly recommend him above all in the field. Philip Nassimi
I have had 3 root canals by 3 different and very good doctors. (Why 3 different doctors? Because until now I hadn't found a great dentist, and so 3 different dentists over the past 5 years recommended different surgeons for my root canals.) I was sent to Dr. Iofin for a particularly difficult root canal... I was nervous about the need for special surgery on this tooth, and not only was his manor very calming but he is simply an excellent surgeon. There was no pain eithe...
Painless experience of this procedure!
Dr. Iofin gives me hope for the medical profession. His fluency in all things medical combined with his use of state-of-the-art technology made me trust him the second I met him. His procedure on my root canal. follow up treatment and support staff have been nothing but superlative. I highly recommend him to anyone lucky enough to get an appointment with him.
I'd definitely recommend Dr Iofin! I had a great experience. He put me at ease and even remembered I liked classical music when I came back for a follow-up.
Dr Iofin and his practice team were professional, welcoming and took the time to explain the procedure. Best part of the root canal - no pain! Would recommend this practice to anyone.
Great and trustworthy
I came in to see Dr Iofin while in acute pain due to the need for an emergency root canal. Both Dr Iofin and his staff were very professional walking me through the steps, getting down to the "root" of the problem and had me on my way pain free within an hour after my procedure . Prior to my appointment on the weekend Dr Iofin took my calls while I was in extreme pain to help with pain management while most other offices I called never even returned my phone calls.
i have had two root canal completed and both time my experience was wonderful
Dr. Iofin explains procedures clearly and executes them in a kind, gentle manner and with skilled hands.
This was my first root canal and Dr. Iofin was wonderful. Usually, even with simple fillings, I've always had pain in the past with any dental work and was really dreading the root canal - it could not have gone any better.
Very professional, I was very relaxed because I knew I was in good hands!
Let's be honest ... no one wants to get a root canal. Dr. Iofin made what is a scary experience seamless. He is professional, experienced, sensitive and a wonderful endodontist. He listens; explains what is going to happen and there was not an ounce of pain. You will be in good hands.
Dr. Iofin has done a fantastic job helping me through multiple root canals, providing expertise and knowledge that I haven't found in any other professional. His office staff are also incredibly friendly and helpful, making a normally stressful visit much better. I highly recommend his work and office!
test
Such a smooth experience! I came in for my first root canal at 20 weeks pregnant and was very nervous. Dr. Iofin was very patient and easy to talk with about all of my concerns. And Sophie at the front desk is so nice and helpful!
Have you seen Dr. Aleksander Iofin, DMD?

Visit Dr. Iofin

Saturday
Dr. Iofin accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.