Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Zurek

Ascend Dental

1001 N Washington St Naperville, IL 60563

Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Naperville, IL. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry and practices cosmetic dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.

Dr. Zurek accepts

Dr. Zurek accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus
Guardian
Liberty Dental
MetLife
Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Zurek treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

Quality.Passion.Trust
Our team prides themselves on quality and trust serving the Naperville community for over 25 years

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Zurek?
Dr. Zurek's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Alec provided a crown on my first cracked tooth. I have been very impressed by his work. He did an excellent job of explaining the situation and my options, along with the pros and cons to each. Of course I followed his recommendations, and was happy with the outcome. I have never felt rushed and there is time for a question when you can talk. He even is able to understand your mumbling when your mouth is occupied. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. I found their practice through a friend and reading reviews. The doctors have excellent assistants and administrative people. They run a good ship in their office. I received no benefits from this review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
Following my implant procedure, I was referred to Dr. Zurek by my oral surgeon to complete the process of getting a new crown. Dr. Zurek's work is meticulous with perfect results. I am very happy with the outcome and feel very lucky that I was referred to him. He works very hard to get everything right...the creation of the tooth, the color, the fit, and the feel. Dr. Zurek is very pleasant and he carefully explains the process and there are no surprises. His attention to detail results in a successful outcome and a very happy patient! Also, everyone in his office is friendly and efficient which also inspires confidence that they are taking good care of the patients! Thank you so much to everyone at Ascend Dental...you are the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
Dr. Zureck is professional, courteous, and an expert in his field. He takes his time to examine his patients and does a thorough job of explaining the situation before performing a precise procedure as deemed necessary. He is patient and tries to make every procedure as pain free as possible. Our entire family sees him, including our young children and we are very pleased with the practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
Dr. Zurek and his staff exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend visiting this practice! Dr. Zurek truly lives up to his practice’s name as he raises the patient experience to a whole new level. His professionalism and competence became quickly apparent during my first visit. Dr. Zurek deserves a different type of crown as he is The King of Crowns!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
The whole staff was excellent as soon as I walked in the door! Dr. Zurek is a dentist you can fully trust! Does perfect work explains everything and made me feel at ease. Great personality!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
Dr. Zurek takes a very personal approach and is very knowledgeable in his field. His staff is amazing and they provide exceptional, personal service. I have seen Dr. Zurek for routine care as well as more complex procedures and he always does an amazing job. He is very talented!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
Dr. Alec Zurek does excellent work. Had some veneers and a crown done recently. Takes his time to make sure everything is perfect. Very pleased with the results. He is also very caring and puts you at ease. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
I saw Dr. Zurek over a period of a couple of years getting implant repairs and installation as well as other restorative work. I enjoyed his manner which is very patient centered. He performed difficult modifications to a damaged implant that was amazing. I looked forward to my visits because of his genuine interest in me as a person. I am a generation older, but he related to me as a peer. He educates his patients with descriptive narrative while working. Very upbeat, responsive, and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
I came to Dr. Zurek while suffering from chronic infections from very old failing dental implants. My dental case presented Dr. Zurek with many difficult challenges that required the highest level of expertise in his field. He put together a comprehensive dental plan for me incorporating all of today's state-of-the-art tech & know-how. The final result is my new set of teeth that are flawless in look, feel & function! Dr. Zurek is patient, gifted & comes very highly recommended by me! Blessings
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
He was amazing, taking me step by step through my implants. Very friendly and super patient, taking his time when it came to each appointment always making sure I wasn't in pain and super gentle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
Dr Zurek changed my life. When I first went to see Dr Zurek I had a very complicated set of problems. I was going back and forth with a number of specialists and no one would take charge of my case. Dr Zurek took charge. He reassured me that my issues could be fixed and he managed my case all the way to resolution. He changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
Dr.Surely makes it a pleasant experience to visit a dentist. He tells exactly what he is going to to and he includes you every step of the way. His work is impeccable and professional. Will be sad to him leave the university. 1
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
Dr. Zurek was extremely knowledgeable and skilled at all the stages of the process for my dental implant. He also made me feel at ease and was always very thoughtful and considerate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
When I meet Dr. Zurek my mouth was in a desperate need of more teeth due to a lot of bad dentists I've seen all over the world. He made a plan how to fix it all so now I have 4 implants (with 5th on the way). He is very patient, methodical, caring, takes his time, makes sure patient is comfortable, and there is no pain. He's the first one that used a triangular rubbery thing so my jaw does not hurt after a long session. I have so much confidence that my wife went to him for 2nd opinion. The best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
I saw Dr. Zurek for front tooth dental implant. He was able to take a complicated case that required advanced surgery following root removal. Dr. Zurek provided complex specialized treatment with excellent results. He is a kind, compassionate and knowledgeable dentist whose care is outstanding. Skillful and gentle. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
He is trustworthy, a perfectionist, and a good listener. I am very pleased with the results of my 4 upper implants and the attachment of the upper plate. They feel very natural. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
Dr. Alec Zurek is great at breaking down barriers and making patients feel comfortable and happy. He is the most caring, compassionate, and gentle dentist I have ever seen. My entire treatment was performed in an excellent and professional way. Definitively, he is going to be an excellent addition for the professional dentistry field. Miguel E Chicago IL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
Excellent dentist. Listened to my concerns and developed a care plan specifically for me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
My husband is disabled due to a stroke and needed a transplant of a front tooth. Dr Zurek was so caring and spent so much time to make sure the transplant not only would take but that is would be impossible to know that it was not his own tooth. He was always patient and took explained everything as it was done. It was so helpful to have a dentist that was not only professional in his manner but his empathy for the patient was very evident in every aspect of the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
Everything he does is superb. Can't ask for a better dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Zurek?

Ascend Dental