Dr. Albert Kurpis, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 71

Dr. Kurpis

Kurpis Center for Advanced Dentistry

545 State Rt 17 Ste 2007 Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Dr. Albert Kurpis, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Ridgewood, NJ and has over 46 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine medical school in 1974. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kurpis to book an appointment.

Dr. Kurpis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kurpis

Dr. Kurpis?
What People Say About Dr. Albert Kurpis, DDS
I have been a patient of Kurpis Implant Center for about years and I've NEVER had any regrets. Everyone is courteous and professional. I look forward to my next visit knowing I'll be treated with the utmost care.
Jhamal – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Kurpis, DDS?
Kurpis Dental office is a state of the art , highly professional dental office. It was my good fortune to find Dr. Kurpis and Dr. Varoscak to care for my many dental issues. They are kind , caring and explain every step in detail. My dentist retired, and I just kept putting off finding a new dentist,..until I had a trauma to my front teeth, and was panic striken. The staff, Dana and Eileen , are friendly, compassionate and understand the anxiety people feel. Amazing , amazing office !!!!!
GL in Mahwah, NJ – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Kurpis, DDS?
Dr. Kurpis is an amazingly talented, kind and very professional dentist. He has provided me and my family with the best dental care imaginable. He is an extraordinarily gifted and compassionate dentist who genuinely cares about his patients. I recently had a dental emergency, on a weekend. Dr. Kurpis repaired the tooth on a Saturday morning, without a prior appointment, once he knew I was in a great deal of pain. The Kurpis Center for Advanced Dentistry is the most professional dental pract
IMG in Saddle River, NJ – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Kurpis, DDS?
Very professional and courteous staff. They did a thorough exam and a nice job of informing me of all my options for treatment.
Phoenix, AZ – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Kurpis, DDS?
In a few short visits to Dr Kurpis was able to change my smile into a beautiful work of art. He is truly an artist.
Elmsford, NY – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Kurpis, DDS?
After many years of neglecting my teeth, and a few bad experiences, I found Dr. Kurpis. I cannot express how fortunate I feel in doing so. He not only restored my smile, he restored my self-confidence and overall well-being. I have recommended Dr. Kurpis and his incredible staff to everyone I know.
EJT in Ridgewood, NJ – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Kurpis, DDS?
About a year ago I wrote a glowing review of this practice in which I made particular mention of the three main actors who played a starring role in pulling me through a major crisis playing itself out in my upper jaw: Dr Kurpis, Dr Varoscak, and Dr Ianzano. But there was one other practitioner I overlooked; a women who plays the very important supporting role of Dental Hygienist, viz. Karen Hamilton, R.D.H. Her work is superb; her skill is unequaled. She's is a gifted artisan. - DJM
DJM in North Bergen, NJ – Feb 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Kurpis, DDS?
Skilled, explained procedure somewhat vaguely (i know why), expensive, persistent. Just because procedure can be done, doesn't mean my condition calls for it. But i came, i asked for it, i would eventually sign the consent form and pay. Why turned down big money. That's how 99% of them think. Read the consent carefully - dentists are never responsible for any problems, because its almost impossible to prove their mistakes. You pay upfront anyway and once they get your money everything changes.
Williamstown, NJ – Dec 25, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Kurpis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kurpis?

Dr. Albert J. Kurpis received his dental training at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine and earned his D.D.S. degree in 1974. Upon graduation, Columbia University asked Dr. Kurpis to join the faculty as an associate professor. For two dec...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics