Dr. Alan Singer, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery •  Male • Age 68

Dr. Singer

Bethesda Chevy Chase Oral Surgery

5530 Wisconsin Ave Ste 930 Chevy Chase, MD 20815

Dr. Alan Singer, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Chevy Chase, MD. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Singer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singer

Dr. Singer?
Dr. Singer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alan Singer, DDS
Dr. Alan Singer is an extraordinary surgeon and as important, a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. On Memorial Day, I experienced a great deal of pain from the site of an implant. I called Dr. Singer and explained that less than a month ago, I had hip surgery and was highly concerned about infection. Dr. Singer immediately contacted my pharmacy for antibiotics and prepped me for possible oral surgery the following day. Dr. Singer went about his surgical preparation and he and his assistants calmed me. He discovered a questionable issue with the crown rather than the implant and paved the way to set an appointment on the same day with my dentist to confirm. Were it not for Dr. Singer's insight, I may have lost the implant. Thankfully, his observation was 100 percent accurate and my dentist repaired the crown. As important, both Dr. Singer and my dentist were in agreement of little to no chance of infection. I am so appreciative of Dr. Singer's caring and help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Singer, DDS?
I will definitely recommend him to family, friends , and colleagues. He demonstrates respect for a patient, communicates extremely well in a respectful and clear manner. He is provides care that is professionally and technically superb! Additionally, the staff is caring and efficient! This is the way health care should be practiced!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Singer, DDS?
I had am emergency situation. Dr. Singer and his staff not only waited around to see me, but were extremely kind in their care of me. The procedure was done very quickly. Dr. Singer clearly explained to me what to expect and then what was happening during each step of the procedure. He even called me the evening after my procedure to check how I was doing. I normally don't submit reviews but thought the excellent level of care warranted it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Singer, DDS?
He extracted a tooth with no pain in preparation for an implant. His assistant and he let me know in advance of each step just what to expect, and he personally followed up the following day by calling me and asked me how healing was progressing. He again asked whether I had questions and answered each one I raised.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Singer, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Singer?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Singer accepts

Dr. Singer accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Singer's experience treating your condition or procedure