Dr. Alan Silverstein, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 51 reviews.
Author:
Came to Dr. Silverstein for a cleaning and check-up. Appointment process was very easy and there was no wait when I arrived. Kim, the dental hygenist, is very friendly and very patient when performing the cleaning. I have not been to the dentist in a while and I expected it to be painful but it wasn't at all! Dr. Silverstein took his time listening to my concerns and explaining what he was doing. All in all, it was a great experience - easy, efficient, and effective.
Author:
I've been a patient for over 20 years. That says it all.
Author:
love my dentist the office staff are wonderful anyone needs a good dentist its my family Dentist. Mildred Ferrarelli
Author:
Dr. Silverstein has been my family dentist for a number of years...We find him to be extremely capable and conscientious. He always places patient care and comfort above all! He never rushes through any examination or procedure and is willing to discuss/explain any issues that arise. Kim, the hygienist is outstanding.....no more fears of going to the dentist !
Author:
I am a big chicken for any dentist and my old one retired soo a new DDS was in order. WOW thrilled I fond Dr. Silverstein, I'm soo happy and do recommend him highly.
Author:
for a long time me and my family enjoy having dr. Silverstein as our dentist we going to miss him since we going to move out of state but strong recommend him thank you Mr. Silverstein for your great service
Author:
Was the best dentist that I have been to, didn't have to wait in the waiting room for more than 10 minutes the assistant was very nice and understanding since I was nervous. Once the doctor came into the room he explained everything he was going to do and made me feel comfortable.
excelant
insulting Dentist
Author:
I just retired and my permanent upper bridge had fallen out once again!-Dr. Silverstein is the Best and I've been to nearly 20 Dentists in my 67 years. He is a totally no-nonsense Professional,who explains procedures and his confidence helped me to relax,even with the extraction of 5 broken roots of teeth. I can't say enough about how happy I am to have found Dr. Silverstein. He also offers brochures about the Care One afforable,noninterest payments plan.
Author:
My family has been going to Dr Silverstein for many years, he has always been great at educating us regarding healthy dental habits and prevention going forward. I would reccomend Dr Silverstein to anyone looking for a dentist, he is a dentist you can have a relationship with and trust. 5 Star DENTIST!!!!
Author:
Dr. Silverstein is AWESOME!!
Author:
Dr. Silverstein has been my dentist for 8 years now and will continue to be. He listens to my needs and makes me feel extremely comfortable every time. He is experienced and extremely knowledgeable and I will always trust his opinion. His staff is friendly and professional. Kim, the hygienist, is THE BEST around. My teeth feel amazing after every cleaning. A truly awesome group. Thank you Dr. Silverstein !!!
Author:
I had to get cavities removed and he explained everything fully and stopped when it started to hurt.
Author:
I felt comfortable and if I had a problem I could tell him and he would listen to me and fix whatever was wrong. I can trust the Dr. and what he is doing.
Author:
No problems, and a very good cleaning.
Author:
Excellent , have been coming for years even though we move I make visits to the office. Staff is always friendly as well as the Dr. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Also gentle as well when I had my root canal done. Highly recommended.
he is the man!
Author:
Gentle, painless and thorough cleanings and exams. Issues from our last visit six months ago were followed up on and our five year old said she had fun! Overall couldn't have asked for a better dental experience!
excellent
Author:
My services with Dr and staff has been very rewarding Thanks
Author:
drive over an hour just to come here. they are very good in the work they do.
Author:
Always helped with whatever problems I had. Never a waste of time as I have experienced elsewhere. I am comfortable knowing that If I have any issues I will be able to get response with explanations so there is never a need to worry.
Author:
Always accurate with the diagnosis, suggesting best way to go about the jobs needed and extremely detail on his work. The best dentist ever.
Smooth and painless !
Author:
I had an emergency and he was able to help me quickly.
Author:
patient for many years....very pleased with his service
Author:
Known him for 25 years, and is an amazing Dentist.
Author:
I have been a happy patient of Dr. Silverstein for many years and have had nothing but excellent experiences with his dental services. Highly recommend!
Author:
The officeis freindly and nice. KIm the Hygenist is very professional. Dr. Silverstein is detailed in his description of what needs to be done when a problem comes up. Makes you feel relaxed. Maria at front desk is also very nice.
Author:
my teeth are in good shape!!
Author:
Excellent, very through work, no pain
Author:
This guy puts up with me , and if you ever met me you would understand!!!!
Author:
Dr. Silverstein always pays attention to my complaints and does an excellent job keeping my teeth in order. He and the office staff are courteous and thorough.
Author:
I have been a patient for a few years and very pleased!
Author:
Best dentist I've ever been to. Very patient and kind. Dr. Silverstein is very thorough and I have the utmost confidence in him.
Author:
If you leave in Kearny, there is no need to go anywhere else.
Author:
Since 1990 I have been a patient of Dr. Silverstein. He is very talented, thorough and courteous.. I would never think to go to another dentist.
Author:
We've been coming to Dr Silverstein for years. He's wonderful with my children and my family.
Author:
The whole staff is very professional and very informative.
Author:
I always have the best experiences - never a complaint in all these years
Author:
friendly, coming here long time, always satisfied
Author:
I have been coming to Dr. Silverstein my entire life (22years) and have enjoyed coming here.
lovely, pain free.