Dentistry  |
Dr. Alan Shapiro, DDS
Dr. Alan Shapiro, DDS is a dentist who practices in Cheektowaga, NY. He is 72 years old.

2475 Harlem Rd

• Independent Health
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Shapiro

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Shapiro is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shapiro has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shapiro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shapiro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shapiro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shapiro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shapiro to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Shapiro's Performance
in Buffalo, NY |
Horrible experience. Cost mucho bucks (cash, no insurance) for botch job. X-ray from another dentist showed a crack in the root of my tooth. He did the root canal and the crown. Crown kept falling off (5-6x in the 2+ yrs. it lasted, had to get an implant). He used short posts. No way his work on tooth was EVER going to last. Have crowns that lasted over 20 yrs from other dentists. BAD!! Oh, and the dentures he made for my brother lasted less than 6 months. Stay the hell away from him! Karma 2 u!
in Amherst, NY |
After reviewing previous reviews I was a little apprehensive but my insurance company recommended him for the work I needed to be done and the close proximity to my home. I had a rather pleasant experience. He and his staff were rather friendly and accommodating. I was able to have my procedure done within the same week I called and without much pain. The only thing I had qualms with was both days that I went they were a little behind schedule so I had to wait for 30 minutes past my appointment
in Cheektowaqga, NY |
I would not recommend Dr. Shapiro at all! He has a terrible bedside manner and drilled and filled many of my teeth that did not need it (other people have told me the same story). I found out after the fact by another highly respected, wonderful, honest dentist who has done a wonderful job of taking other measures that do NOT include a drill for my dental issues. He was also terrible with my 7 year old daughter who was terrified of the dentist and he made it worse by yelling at her.
in Tonawanda, NY |
He did not use glove to examine my teeth, his attitude became very rude when reminded him. He spits when he talks and should wear a mask over his mouth and nose when talking to patients. His personal oral hygiene is extremely filthy and needs severe dental work. That is very discouraging for a patient. The office setting is too open and not private at all. Everybody was in my business because he speaks so loud about your personal information ! He is very rude, in a rush and appears to be about $
Have you seen Dr. Alan Shapiro, DDS?
Are you Dr. Shapiro?