Dr. Alan Rubin, DMD

Dr. Alan Rubin, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Alan Rubin, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Rochelle Park, NJ. He graduated from Boston University School Of Graduate Dentistry in 1983 and practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.

221 W Passaic St

Rochelle Park, NJ 07662

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Rubin

This content was provided by Dr. Rubin "Your oral health and protection are important to us!  That's why we purify our dental unit water.  Dental researchers and microbiologists have confirmed that dental unit water lines can be contaminated.  We have upgraded our dental water line protocols with DENTAPURE water treatment cartridges on each of our dental units.  This technology was originally developed for NASA so that the water the astronauts drank in space, would be free of bacteria, viruses, and other organisms.  This is just another example of our commitment to your health"

9  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Suny-Binghamton
  • Rutgers School Of Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2013
  • Vizstara Implant Residency
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Rubin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rubin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubin to family and friends

Dr. Rubin's Performance

I have been going to this dentist for years now & I'm seriously always satisfied when I leave. Especially today, I had 2 wisdom teeth removed with some novacane. I was nervous, I'm not going to lie but I always trust Dr. Rubin. If I could describe him in 4 words, I'd say "Hands of an angel!". It's...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Thank you, Dr. Rubin, for taking such good care of my mother-in-law, Evelyn, when she lost her dentures recently - TWICE within a few weeks! Our Family appreciates all your help very much. To All prospective patients - Dr. Rubin and his staff are Excellent! I and members of my family have been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Rubin has been my dentist now for over 20 years. From the first visit he has placed my dental health above all else. I trust his expertise and abilities, and his staff are excellent as well. I would recommend him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Called the office in extream pain. The staff got me in straight away. Dr Rubin has the hands of a god. I am so thankful. After avoiding the dentist due to a past bad experience Dr Rubin has put my trust back in order. This was over a year ago and I still stand by my statement. Great office. Highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Great office, Great staff. I hate getting to a Doctors office and waiting an hour on my appointment at Dr Rubin's office you are always taken withing 5 minutes of your appointment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0