Dr. Alan M. Polse, DDS

Dr. Alan M. Polse, DDS

Dentistry | Male

24 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Polse practices Dentistry at 1 location in Elgin, IL.

Are you Dr. Polse? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Polse's Experience

Visiting Dr. Polse

Dr. Polse accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Polse's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Polse to family and friends
Dr. Polse's Performance
in Elgin, IL |
Dr. Polse is a great dentist. My entire family has been treated by Dr.Polse for years. We all are very satisfied with his services. I highly recommend Dr. Polse to anyone who is looking for a dentist.
in Oak Park, IL |
Dr. Polse takes the time to explain conditions and procedures. His office staff is friendly and caring. The best evidence that Dr. Polse is an excellent dentist is that my kids never complained about visit his office!
in Elgin, IL |
Dr. Polse is a gentle and caring Dentist with a great sense of humor. He always takes the time to listen to my dental concerns without being pushy about expensive treatments. He provides many options for treatment, and then gives me the final say. His staff is very friendly and professional. Overall, my whole family highly recommends Dr. Polse.
in Chicago, IL |
I highly respect and recommend Dr Polse for his honesty, intelligent, and carrying personality.
in Palatine |
Dr Polse is an excellent dentist and has helped me numerous times with different dental issues. He has corrected problems that my previous dentist had caused. My entire family goes to see Dr Al and I would recommend Dr.Polse to anyone who wants the job done right the first time. I highly recommend Dr.Polse , a true professional. Rich D.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I travel to Elgin to see Dr Polse!
in Elgin, IL |
Competent, compassionate, and honest with reasonable rates. He's been my dentist for 36 years and I send people to him because he's the "best". You don't have to worry about unnecessary procedures because his integrity is unquestionable. My children and grandchildren go to him. He is excellent with children. Is there another dentist that gives his cell # to his patients for emergencies?
in Rockford, IL |
Always gets me in for emergencies, thorough and meticulous. very competent and curtious suport staff.
in San Francisco, CA |
Wonder dentist that takes the pain out of going to the dentist!!!
in Darien, IL |
Excellent. Very personable and no BS. Highly recommended.
in Maricopa, AZ |
Dr Polse is friendly kind dentist who always makes our visits great. He is caring and understanding that most people do not like the dentist we think Dr Polse is a great dentist and anytime we have had an issue he took us in right away and fixed our problem. we travel from Arizona to see him twice a year. He is a fun guy and we like him very much. His staff is wonderful as well. Thank you Dr Polse because of you I enjoy going to the dentist . The Leitners
in Elgin, IL |
Dr.Polse is an intelligent, kind, caring Doctor. Been going to him for over 2I years. Would absolutely give him a 5 star rating....
in Chicago, IL |
The best dentist around. Always get in right away. Very flexible scheduling. Always have a good experience and leave with a bright, white happy smile. Extremely fast service and the quality of work done is excellent. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a dentist.
in Elgin, IL |
We have been patients of Dr. Polse's since 2005. We consider our dental health to have vastly improved under his care. Dr. Polse practices with 21st century methods and thoughtful comprehensive patient care. Also he and his office staff have created a positive welcoming environment, so much so that our daughter and grandkids are also his patients. We feel fortunate to have such a highly skilled dentist close to us here in the Elgin area.
in VERNON HILLS, IL |
Dr. Polse is a very caring, detail oriented doctor who does his very best to be of service to his patient.
in Westmont, IL |
Dr. Polse is an experienced and skilled dentist. He takes time to explain and discuss procedures and options. The office environment is friendly and comforting. I highly recommend this dentist.
in Elgin, Il. |
Dr. Polse diagnosed my wife's autoimmune disease from the condition off her mouth. It was rare and possibly fatal condition. He is our hero.
in Mchenry, IL |
Dr. Polse a talented, skillful and caring dentist. His rates are very reasonable and his office staff is great. I have recommended Dr. Polse to my family and friends and they all have thanked me!
in Chicago, Illinois |
Great prices and outstanding work. Dr. Polse is an excellent dentist with a sparkling personality. I highly recommend him!
in Crystal Lake, IL |
I have been going to Dr. Polse for the last 30 years and have never once had a bad experience. Whether it is routine cleanings or root canals, it has always been a good experience and he is very professional. I have since moved 40 minutes away and I still go there.
Have you seen Dr. Alan M. Polse, DDS?
Are you Dr. Polse?

Compare Dr. Polse

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Polse's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Polse does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Polse and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Ill At Chicago

Graduated in 1976

United States Naval Hospital
    Niu
    U Of Ill At Chicago

Dr. Polse does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Polse and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry