Dr. Alan Meltzer, DMD

Periodontics •  Male • Age 74

Dr. Meltzer

Advanced Oral Specialty Group

1307 White Horse Rd # B Voorhees, NJ 08043

Dr. Alan Meltzer, DMD is a Periodontics Practitioner in Voorhees, NJ and has over 49 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine medical school in 1971. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Meltzer to book an appointment.

Dr. Meltzer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Meltzer

1.2012012012012012%

Dr. Meltzer?
What People Say About Dr. Alan Meltzer, DMD
The worse!!!!!! After inplamets in and out of my mouth, I lose part of my jaw bone & gums. I still suffer 10 years late. My husband also suffers from his work. We have all the inplamets remove and had infections. I am still having sufery from a surgeon at a hospital today. He know he did wrong by me & my husband because he ask me to sign a paper that i would not sue him. Who does that if all his inplamets faied and casue infections. He stold all are money beacuse we had to paid we were not cover for these procdures. Don;t go to him. I don;t care what other people said . I am tell you i am still suffering from his work ten years later. Joanne
joanne – Mar 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Meltzer, DMD?
I've been to my dentists my whole life and unfortunately never recieved the treatment I needed. I loss many teeth in the process and was not truly able to trust anyone when I would get into their chair. However that changed in meeting Dr. Meltzer. He is an honest and trustworthy person. He is an expert at his craft there is no other like him. Like I said I had issues being able to trust anyone when I sat in that chair. He has changed that for me and I'm forever grateful. His integrity as a Periodontist is what he values and I must say, so do I. Thank you Dr. Meltzer for giving me my life back and helping me being able to trust sitting in that chair once again. I'm forever grateful. Thanks for sticking it out with me.
Kristen Stunkard – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Meltzer, DMD?
I had a new crown put on and it has minor pain when chewing. It is not sensitive to hot or cold and my dentist adjusted the crown for high spots but still the crown hurt after chewing. I was finally referred to Dr. Meltzer to see if he could find out why this tooth hurt while chewing. He has a very large toolbox and knows how to use it and was able to narrow down possible root cause for this pain even though 3D imagery could not see any issues. I left this appointment very satisfied with the diagnosis and plan of action. He is very practical and an excellent doctor and my family has used him for many years.
Aug 26, 2019
So glad we were able to help. Thank you for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Meltzer, DMD?
I have had my implants for the last 15 years and never never did I ever have one problem in fact every dentist I ever went to commented who put my implants that they look tremendous
LaRosaJoan in Ocean city , NJ – May 15, 2019
Dr. Meltzer's Reply – Flag
Thank you for the kind review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Meltzer, DMD?
Dr. Meltzer is a genius!!! Other dentists and periodontist did not see my problem. They charged me thousands of dollars, as my problem got worse. Dr. Meltzer saw me as an emergency patient. He had to operate on my mouth and saved my teeth, gums ,implant and sinus graft. My entire family and friends have all had the same experience with him. You will be in the best of hands with Dr. Meltzer!
Voorhees – Apr 23, 2019
Glad to hear what a wonderful experience you had...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Meltzer, DMD?
Left a review with one store which miraculously turned into five stars. Does Dr. Meltzer pay health grades for thier services?
Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Meltzer, DMD?
What should have been a mutually rewarding experience, after spending such an exorbitant amount of money with Dr. Meltzer ($32,550), in fact turned out to be a one-way hellish nightmare for my husband and me. I feel that Dr. Meltzer is 100% a “wolf in sheep’s clothing.” Not enough spaces allotted here for the whole story, but I have posted the details on yelp under his business name. What a horrible experience! Buyer beware!
Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Meltzer, DMD?
Consider twice before investing money in this dentist.I had one implant to insert by him.After insertion of implant on X-ray I noticed ~4-5 mm round metal object inserted next to implant. Ask dentist before inserting implant how bone augmentation will be done.He inserted metal TAC to support implant.Metal TAC was causing excruciating pain and was removed surgically. Later implant was removed too. He reinserted implant a second time. Implant has failed again because of not enough bone and gums
Anonymous in Garnet Valley – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Meltzer, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Meltzer?

We pride ourselves in providing exceptional periodontal treatment, and the highest quality implant dentistry, coupled with outstanding customer service. Our staff will provide you with the necessary care so that you will be able, with our assistance,...

• Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

1974
Johnson and Johnson
1974
Boston University School Of Medicine
1972
Harold Shpeen Dds Westmont, New Jersey.
1971