Dr. Alan Iglesias, DDS

Dr. Alan Iglesias, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Alan Iglesias, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Porter, TX. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

23896 Loop 494

Porter, TX 77365

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Iglesias

Dr. Iglesias' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Iglesias "I was born and raised in the Lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas. My family has lived in Texas since 1752. I moved to Houston to pursue my degree in Dentistry in 1990. I first opened Park Plaza Dental in Kingwood on North Park Dr. in October of 1996. After years of practicing dentistry in Kingwood, I moved to Porter on Loop 494 to expand my dental practice. Music has always been a complimentary passion of mine. I have been an Oboist since I was in high school and, currently, I perform with the Houston Concert Band. I have also performed with the Woodlands Concert Band, the Conroe Symphony Orchestra, the Kingwood Pops Orchestra, and the Texas Medical Center Orchestra. I attend St. Martha's Catholic Church in Kingwood where I am a music minister and sing as a Tenor. I also perform vocally with the Kingwood Chorale and the Arch-Diocese of Galveston-Houston Choir. I have also had the privelage of performing with the Houston Symphony Chorus and the Houston Chamber Chorus. Combining these musical talents, I have performed in several Operas as well. My musical talents have taken me all over the world. I have performed at Carnegie Hall, in New York City, on three different occasions, and Internationally I have performed in Austria, Canada, England, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Scotland, and Vatican City."

This content was provided by Dr. Iglesias "Providing education is a hallmark goal of mine and I have enjoyed an expansive carrier molding the minds of the children I have had the privelage of working with.  I have accentuated my dentistry with pediatric dental training in a pediatric residency, orthodontic training, myofunctional training, and orthognathic training.  My practice has grown molding minds and preserving teeth and now I am proud to be able to provide my patients with improved health, better facial developement, and happier SMILES. . . from Infants to Parents."

3  Practice Areas

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

• University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. Iglesias has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Iglesias has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Iglesias does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iglesias and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Iglesias' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Iglesias?