Dr. Alan Fulks, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Fulks

Alan K Fulks DDS P C

405 North Blvd Kingsford, MI 49802

Dr. Alan Fulks, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Kingsford, MI. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Fulks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fulks

3.4

Dr. Fulks?
Dr. Fulks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alan Fulks, DDS
Dr. Fulks was very pleasant & the staff were all super friendly. Dr. Fulks told me early on that I did not actually NEED braces, even tho he knew I wanted them. He explained to me that I could have gotten away with a straightening retainer & still seen results & it'd be much cheaper for me. That said alot about his character & proved to me how honest he was. The braces would make him more $, & he could have gotten away with it, simply because I wanted them so badly, but instead: he was honest. I requested the braces anyway, but the honesty made them one in a million to me. Their office is worth every penny! I love this place & rarely have I ever actually had to wait in the waiting room for any period of time, when I showed up & signed in...even when they were packed! I have recommended them to others in my area & I don't know anyone that actually goes there, that has a single complaint. I'm eternally grateful to the chick that recommended them to me & now I am just paying it forward!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fulks, DDS?
Will tell you anything to get you to sign up with him but he does not keep his word!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Fulks, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Fulks?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Fulks accepts

Dr. Fulks accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Fulks treats your condition or procedure