Dr. Alan Cline, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Alan Cline, DDS

Dentistry | Male

1747 Heritage Ln Ste B201 Syracuse, UT 84075 Get Directions

Dr. Alan Cline, DDS is a dentist who practices in Syracuse, UT.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Cline's Experience

Visiting Dr. Cline

Dr. Cline accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Cline's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cline to family and friends
Dr. Cline's Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
This was my first visit with Dr. Cline and I highly recommend him! He truly cares about his patients and has a wonderful bedside manner. He saved me a lot of money on unnecessary work another dentist had suggested I needed. I really appreciate his willingness to take the time to explain things in more detail to me.
in Springville ,Utah |
Dr. Cline gave me excellent treatment and care. He was competent and patient with me. I was very satisfied with all of his work done on me. I recommend him very highly to anyone including family and friends..
Doctor Cline was very caring and knowledgeable about my dental problem. I felt he took care of me in a very professional way. I was very pleased with the whole experience from the time I walked into his office. His office staff were very friendly and professional. I plan to keep him as my dentist.
Lehi, UT |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Cline. Dr. Cline and his staff were very kind, personable and professional. They took the time to listen and review my dental history and explain what they were doing throughout the examination. My three boys (ages 5,7,and 9) were also seen by Dr. Cline and had exceptional care. I'm grateful to have found a dentist that I can take my family to that is very qualified and honest.
Lehi, UT |
Have you seen Dr. Alan Cline, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cline?

Compare Dr. Cline

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Cline's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Dr. Cline does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cline and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cline does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cline and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cline does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cline and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.