Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS

Dentistry | Male

23521 Paseo De Valencia Ste 206 Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Get Directions

Our aim is to educate patients of all ages on how to improve their dental health, while enhancing their smile with comprehensive dental care. Our ultimate goal is to prevent the process of dental breakdown and premature loss of an attractive smile. We look forward to welcoming you to our family of satisfied patients. For your convenience we also speak Gujurati, Hindi and Spanish.

Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS is a dentist who practices in Laguna Hills, CA. He has been practicing for 15 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Lapsi's Experience

Visiting Dr. Lapsi

Dr. Lapsi accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Lapsi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lapsi to family and friends
Dr. Lapsi's Performance
Laguna Niguel, CA |
I had my crown procedure done back in 2016. Dr. Lapsi injected the shot right before the procedure. He is the worse when it comes to giving an injection. He only waited no more than 10-15 seconds. The shot was extremely painful and I jumped from my chair. during procedure, one of the dentist who works for Dr. Lapsi came up with additional treatment out of nowhere. I had no choice but to pay the high fee. At the end I end up with a small gap right between my two teeth. He is an expensive doctor
in Laguna Woods, CA |
Dr. Akash Lapsi is beyond an excellent Dentist. I have been his patient for past 8 years and I cant believe I never spoke aloud. During the course of me being his patient, I have had several Dental procedures done by Dr. Lapsi and his associate's. My major Dental procedures were primarily done by Dr. Lapsi which included Implants, Sinus Lift's, Veneers fro my front teeth and teeth whitening Procedures. I have seen his associate's on couple of occasions just for routine cleaning's and smaller pro
in Carlsbad |
Honestly the best dentist experience of my life. I just got six fillings and had a tooth extracted and it was not painful at all due to doctor's gentle and experienced technique. I will be coming back to Dr. Lapsi for all of my future dental needs. A very happy customer indeed, I highly recommend him for any procedure from basic to complex
My visit with Dr. Lapsi was the worst ever. I only went for a cleaning and x-rays and by the time the appt. was over they wanted to do over $2K in procedures which were not necessary. The tech that did the x-rays was horrible, the doctor cleaned my teeth and did the worst job I've ever had. Was charged the wrong scale and after I proved to them their error, they would not return my calls or my money. This office is a total sham..... run, don't walk as fast as you can.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Be aware Dr. Akash Lapsi practices double billing practice and fraudulent billing. Check BBB Business Review for Excel Dental & Orthodontics and this dentist as well. I will not recommend this doctor for any dental work.
Have you seen Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lapsi?

Compare Dr. Lapsi

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Lapsi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lapsi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Gingivitis
  • Physical Disability

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Lapsi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lapsi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arestin® Therapy