Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Lapsi

Excel Dental Office

23521 Paseo De Valencia Ste 206 Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Laguna Hills, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in 2002 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Lapsi accepts

Dr. Lapsi accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Concordia Plus General Dentist DHMO
National Fee-for-Service

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Lapsi treats your condition or procedure

• Trèswhite Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Our aim is to educate patients of all ages on how to improve their dental health, while enhancing their smile with comprehensive dental care. Our ultimate goal is to prevent the process of dental breakdown and premature loss of an attractive smile. We look forward to welcoming you to our family of satisfied patients. For your convenience we also speak Gujurati, Hindi and Spanish.

2002

3.0

Dr. Lapsi?
Dr. Lapsi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS
This experience has been horrible Each meal I have,reminds me of how Horrible they are. I now have to carry floss with me everywhere I go. It doesn’t matter what I eat. Each meal or snack that I eat will getf stuck in my teeth somewhere that never had an issue before! I had a crown placed per their per thair recommendation They Promised arefund me... I have been waiting for over a year! They Took my money & money from the insurance for the same tooth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS?
Great doctor, very explained and not rushed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS?
I had my crown procedure done back in 2016. Dr. Lapsi injected the shot right before the procedure. He is the worse when it comes to giving an injection. He only waited no more than 10-15 seconds. The shot was extremely painful and I jumped from my chair. during procedure, one of the dentist who works for Dr. Lapsi came up with additional treatment out of nowhere. I had no choice but to pay the high fee. At the end I end up with a small gap right between my two teeth. He is an expensive doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS?
Dr. Akash Lapsi is beyond an excellent Dentist. I have been his patient for past 8 years and I cant believe I never spoke aloud. During the course of me being his patient, I have had several Dental procedures done by Dr. Lapsi and his associate's. My major Dental procedures were primarily done by Dr. Lapsi which included Implants, Sinus Lift's, Veneers fro my front teeth and teeth whitening Procedures. I have seen his associate's on couple of occasions just for routine cleaning's and smaller pro
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS?
Honestly the best dentist experience of my life. I just got six fillings and had a tooth extracted and it was not painful at all due to doctor's gentle and experienced technique. I will be coming back to Dr. Lapsi for all of my future dental needs. A very happy customer indeed, I highly recommend him for any procedure from basic to complex
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS?
My visit with Dr. Lapsi was the worst ever. I only went for a cleaning and x-rays and by the time the appt. was over they wanted to do over $2K in procedures which were not necessary. The tech that did the x-rays was horrible, the doctor cleaned my teeth and did the worst job I've ever had. Was charged the wrong scale and after I proved to them their error, they would not return my calls or my money. This office is a total sham..... run, don't walk as fast as you can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS?
Be aware Dr. Akash Lapsi practices double billing practice and fraudulent billing. Check BBB Business Review for Excel Dental & Orthodontics and this dentist as well. I will not recommend this doctor for any dental work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Akash Lapsi, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lapsi?