Dr. Ajit Patel, DDS

Dr. Ajit Patel, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Ajit Patel, DDS is a dentist who practices in Broadlands, VA.

42882 Truro Parish Dr Ste 205

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Patel

• Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Patel is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel's Performance
Ashburn, VA |
We have been going to Dr. Patel for several years and he and his staff are terrific.
in Chantilly, VA |
We love Dr. Patel and his staff. Excellent with children. Our 3 boys have been going to him since they were 5, 5, and 3. Now they are 15, 15 and 12. We have always received great care and individualized attention from Dr. Patel. I would definitely recommend him.
in Brambleton, VA |
My children have been patients for 10+ years. Dr. Patel and his office staff are the best. He is a very knowledgeable dentist who is funny and interacts with the kids to make it a fun experience. My kids actually LOVE going to the dentist. The office is spotless and staff is kind and helpful. I highly recommend this practice.
Sterling, VA |
I really love him because he was expert and his office was awesome. You need to take your child there.
Ashburn, VA |
Very happy with the services provided at the clinic. All the staff is very polite and caring including the Orthodontics staff! Would definitely recommend them for kids!
Sterling, VA |
Dr. Patel and his entire office team are amazing! They always provide first rate care, clean surroundings and actually make going to the dentist fun for my kids! We've gone for more than 5 years for my two girls and have always had an outstanding experience. I'd highly recommend him to anyone in Central Loudoun.
in Berryville, VA |
Dr. Patel and his staff are amazing, super friendly and accommodating at all times, and Dr. Patel is professional yet so kind and funny with my kids - he gives great explanations and advice! My kids really look to their dental visits! Highly recommend!!
in Leesburg,Va |
The staff at Dr. Patels office are fantastic! My kids look forward to their appointments.
in Ashburn, VA |
This was our 1st appt. after moving to the area. Dr. Patel came recommended by family members & so glaD! The office is incredibly child & teen friendly with two game rooms to keep kids occupied while waiting to be seen. Young kids arriving were ecstatic to be at the dentist. The office staff were very welcoming and inviting and Dr. Patel provided a thorough exam and explained his findings in complete detail. My kids, ages 11 & 14, both loved the experience & the overhead screens to watch movies.
in Ashburn, VA |
I like the staffs they are very nice and understanding , kids friendly ambience and doctor Aijit is very patience with kids and his diagnosis are accurate .
Ashburn, VA |
Dr Patel and his staff provide excellent service.
Leesburg, VA |
I had three children scheduled for a regular check up. My oldest (9 years old) had no problems, but unfortunately, my 7 year old and my 3 year old were extremely anxious about their check up! Our hygenist, Michelle, was AMAZING!! She was so patient and understanding and completely made my children feel at ease!! In the end she was able to complete the check ups for both of my children without any problems!! And of course, they always LOVE seeing Dr. Patel!! He's great!
I have been bringing my daughter to Dr. Patel since she was 2. His gentle nature is exactly what I was looking for in a pediatric dentist. Chloe's experiences have been nothing but positive. He and his staff make visits a comfortable, enjoyable experience. I highly recommend!
in Aldie, VA |
We have been patients for 5 years and all 3 of my children seriously love going to see Dr. Patel and his lovely staff. They have all had cavities so it isn't that they have just had a lucky run of it. The care and kindness is superb. They are all fun and encouraging. They have fun games for all ages. From magnet letters and air hockey to even movies and video games for the teenagers. It is sparkling clean and colorful. And they get a coin for the toy machine in the way out. Love these guys!
Ashburn, VA |
Professional, nice to the kids and efficient. perfect service.
in Manassas, VA |
Always great service! My children love coming to see the dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Ajit Patel, DDS?
Are you Dr. Patel?