Dr. Ajay Suri, DDS

Dr. Ajay Suri, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Dr. Ajay Suri, DDS is a dentist who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 49 years old. Read his story

36 Rahling Cir

Little Rock, AR 72223

• DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Suri

Dr. Suri's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Suri "Dr. Ajay Suri completed his doctoral degree at Baylor College of Dentistry and postdoctoral education at the University of California, San Francisco. There he received both a specialty certification in orthodontics as well as a Master of Science degree in Oral Biology. Before accomplishing both of these feats, he received a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Iowa and a bachelors degree in engineering from M.R. Engineering college. Along with this, he is an active member of the Arkansas State Dental Association, American Dental Association, and the American Association of Orthodontists. He has completed extensive volunteer work at an orthodontic clinic in Oakland, California providing treatments to the under-privileged patients and also staffed several volunteer health fairs. Dr. Suri has taught at several universities and colleges including UALR and Pulaski Technical School. Dr. Suri sincerely cares about each patient. He is committed to quality and will make every effort to ensure that each visit is a pleasant experience."

This content was provided by Dr. Suri "Everything we do centers around making both your teeth and face look better because of our treatment. Traditional orthodontics often required the removal of up to eight teeth to allow for the necessary space to remedy a crowded mouth. Using our new technologies, the extraction of teeth occurs far less than it used to. As a result our patients enjoy a beautiful final result along with the facial support that comes with maintaining all of your teeth for your lifetime. We do still extract teeth when it is apparent that either the face of the patient, or their overall dental condition, will benefit from such care. However, this decision is made only after exhaustively reviewing the patient diagnostic records as well as all non-extraction treatment choices. We want our patients to be happy with their final result now as well as many years into the future."

• Orthodontics

• Ceramic Dental Braces
  • Clear Dental Braces
  • Metal Dental Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of California At San Francisco

Dr. Suri has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Suri has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Suri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Suri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Suri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Suri to family and friends
Dr. Suri's Performance
in Star City, AR |
Dr. Suri is amazing. He is a great orthodontist but he is also a great business owner. I have personally seen him at every position in the office. He personally makes sure each position is done correctly. This demonstrates just how much he cares! His attention to detail is unlike any doctor I have witnessed. He notices the slightest turn, space, anything in and around the mouth. My son, daughter, and nephew have had great success with Dr. Suri. The hour and half drive is worth it!
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Suri's a great orthodontist he took care of my baby from the beginning of the process to the end . I highly recommend him.
in Little Rock, AR |
Thank you so much! I enjoy the way my teeth looks, they look great!
in Benton, AR |
We are very pleased with the results for my daughter, she has a beautiful smile. We were also very pleased with the service we received from Dr. Suri and his staff. We appreciate the patience he displayed with us throughout this process and would like to thank for all he has done to assist us.
in Little Rock, AR |
I have had three children receive services with Dr. Suri, and I am very pleased with the services they have received.
in Little Rock, AR |
I love the way my teeth look. I was very pleased with your service.
in North Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Suri is great orthodontics. I would recommend other family members and friends to this office.
in redfield ark |
very good doctor i would tell everyone about coming here very good experience well done best ever!!!!!!!!!!
in Little Rock, AR |
The experience was great.
in Little Rock, AR |
DR.Suri is very nice he work with my son for a long time and he can be a handful.
in Little Rock, AR |
It was a great 2 year experience . The staff make you feel comfortable, they are friendly a great place.
in brinkley ar |
the staff was great and i appreciate everything they did
in Little Rock, AR |
I am sincerely very fond of Suri Orthodontics and would not seek any other provider for my children's orthodontic needs. I have always felt welcomed and valued as a customer. My children love it here and never fear having any procedure completed. I drive nearly half an hour, passing other providers, to get here. It is definitely worth every mile. Thank you Dr. Suri!
in Little Rock, AR |
I love the staff at Suri they are like family. They make sure i knew step by step what was going on with my child. They work around your schedule.
in Little Rock, AR |
Suri Orthodontics is truly a great dental clinic! The staff is very professional and kind!
in Little Rock, AR |
I will recommend other family members, We had a great experience.
in Little Rock, AR |
thank you all see you guys in two years or so
in Little Rock, AR |
I love this place they are so nice, and my teeth look great !!
Little Rock, AR |
Love my experience here!! Everyone is very nice and treat everyone to their comfort! Love my teeth after 1 year and 8 months I finally have the confidence to smile !! Thanks Dr. Suri
Little Rock, AR |
My sons teeth are beautiful.
Little Rock, AR |
Our experience here has been awesome!! From the very first appointment to the removal of my child's braces. I highly recommend this dentist for any of your dental needs.
in Little Rock, AR |
Great experience I can say that in my four years the staff and everything has been the best I have experienced during the time period of wearing braces..
in North Little Rock, AR |
I really had a great experience here, with Dr. Suri and his staff. I enjoyed my braces. And I thank them very much.
in Sherwood, AR |
Dr.Suri made it fun to wear my braces and I liked the colors. It helped my teeth in one year and six months.
in Little Rock, AR |
I really enjoyed my son's treatment and the end results.
I love my teeth! Dr. Suri was a really great orthodontist. My teeth are flawless.
in Little Rock, AR |
They were extremely friendly. The treatment was very good. It was the best!
in Little Rock, AR |
My daughter received Excellent orthodontics care!! My Overall experience is that the entire staff are very professional they work together as a team which helps the parents to get back to work an exceptional clean and organized setting . Dr. Suri is the very best, he's patient, he listens and explains any all questions and concerns very thoroughly.
in Little Rock, AR |
I had a great time with Suri orthodontics! They all treated me so well and my teeth look amazing.
Little Rock, AR |
The staff is always so friendly here.
in Little Rock, AR |
It was great, everyone was friendly and I did not have trouble with them. My teeth turned out great.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Suri and Staff does an amazing job!
in Little Rock, AR |
my experience with Dr. Suri was wonderful. The office sent reminders when it was time for appointment and whenever i needed to change they worked with me. we were in and out in an timely manner.
in Little Rock, AR |
Our experience has been amazing and my son has a beautiful smile now!!
in Little Rock, AR |
very professional office staff and assistants. very pleased with look of the teeth.
MY DAUGHTER LOVES HER NEW SMILE
in Little Rock, AR |
Good work was done with my teeth we are satisfied with the work that was done !!
They did a great job on her teeth! The staff was also very friendly.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Suri has made my teeth change in so many ways. My teeth were very bad, but now they are very straight.
Little Rock, AR |
Teeth look great after braces where taken off.
in Little Rock, AR |
tubimos una excelente experiencia en este tratamiento de mi hija.
in Little Rock, AR |
My experience with Dr.Suri was EXCELLENT.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr.Suri was more help then i could ever ask for. If it wasn't for him my daughter would still have crooked teeth. I am so grateful for everything he has done! I would definitely recommend anyone looking to have a better smile to come to Suri Orthodontics and see for yourself.
in Conway,AR |
I very pleased with the outcome of my daughters teeth. Every visit we were welcomed and made to feel as comfortable as being tab home.
in Little Rock, AR |
my son had a great experience and enjoy his time spent and has nice good looking teeth
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Suri did a great job on my sons teeth. The change is unbelievable! I love everything he has done for my son! Such a great job
Maumelle, AR |
Dr. Ajay Suri is one of the best orthodontics in central arkansas.
in Little Rock, AR |
Really a great experience the staff was always so kind and helpful . Shamarion loves the way his teeth look. I am truly satisfied.
in Little Rock, AR |
I am satisfied with everything. Darius teeth looks a lot better.
in Little Rock, AR |
She loves her braces. her teeth look excellent. Would recommend him to others.
Have you seen Dr. Ajay Suri, DDS?
Are you Dr. Suri?