Dr. Ajay Suri, DDS

Orthodontics | Male

Dr. Ajay Suri, DDS

Dr. Ajay Suri completed his doctoral degree at Baylor College of Dentistry and postdoctoral education at the University of California, San Francisco. There he received both a specialty certification in orthodontics as well as a Master of Science degree in Oral Biology. Before accomplishing both of these feats, he received a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Iowa and a bachelors degree in engineering from M.R. Engineering college. Along with this, he is an active member of the Arkansas State Dental Association, American Dental Association, and the American Association of Orthodontists. He has completed extensive volunteer work at an orthodontic clinic in Oakland, California providing treatments to the under-privileged patients and also staffed several volunteer health fairs. Dr. Suri has taught at several universities and colleges including UALR and Pulaski Technical School. Dr. Suri sincerely cares about each patient. He is committed to quality and will make every effort to ensure that each visit is a pleasant experience.

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Suri's Care Philosophy

Everything we do centers around making both your teeth and face look better because of our treatment. Traditional orthodontics often required the removal of up to eight teeth to allow for the necessary space to remedy a crowded mouth. Using our new technologies, the extraction of teeth occurs far less than it used to. As a result our patients enjoy a beautiful final result along with the facial support that comes with maintaining all of your teeth for your lifetime. We do still extract teeth when it is apparent that either the face of the patient, or their overall dental condition, will benefit from such care. However, this decision is made only after exhaustively reviewing the patient diagnostic records as well as all non-extraction treatment choices. We want our patients to be happy with their final result now as well as many years into the future.

Dr. Suri's Experience

Visiting Dr. Suri

Dr. Suri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Suri to family and friends
Dr. Suri's Performance
in Little Rock, AR |
I love the staff at Suri they are like family. They make sure i knew step by step what was going on with my child. They work around your schedule.
in Little Rock, AR |
Suri Orthodontics is truly a great dental clinic! The staff is very professional and kind!
in Little Rock, AR |
I will recommend other family members, We had a great experience.
in Little Rock, AR |
thank you all see you guys in two years or so
in Little Rock, AR |
I love this place they are so nice, and my teeth look great !!
Little Rock, AR |
Love my experience here!! Everyone is very nice and treat everyone to their comfort! Love my teeth after 1 year and 8 months I finally have the confidence to smile !! Thanks Dr. Suri
Little Rock, AR |
My sons teeth are beautiful.
Little Rock, AR |
Our experience here has been awesome!! From the very first appointment to the removal of my child's braces. I highly recommend this dentist for any of your dental needs.
in Little Rock, AR |
Great experience I can say that in my four years the staff and everything has been the best I have experienced during the time period of wearing braces..
in North Little Rock, AR |
I really had a great experience here, with Dr. Suri and his staff. I enjoyed my braces. And I thank them very much.
in Sherwood, AR |
Dr.Suri made it fun to wear my braces and I liked the colors. It helped my teeth in one year and six months.
in Little Rock, AR |
I really enjoyed my son's treatment and the end results.
I love my teeth! Dr. Suri was a really great orthodontist. My teeth are flawless.
in Little Rock, AR |
They were extremely friendly. The treatment was very good. It was the best!
in Little Rock, AR |
My daughter received Excellent orthodontics care!! My Overall experience is that the entire staff are very professional they work together as a team which helps the parents to get back to work an exceptional clean and organized setting . Dr. Suri is the very best, he's patient, he listens and explains any all questions and concerns very thoroughly.
in Little Rock, AR |
I had a great time with Suri orthodontics! They all treated me so well and my teeth look amazing.
Little Rock, AR |
The staff is always so friendly here.
in Little Rock, AR |
It was great, everyone was friendly and I did not have trouble with them. My teeth turned out great.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Suri and Staff does an amazing job!
in Little Rock, AR |
my experience with Dr. Suri was wonderful. The office sent reminders when it was time for appointment and whenever i needed to change they worked with me. we were in and out in an timely manner.
in Little Rock, AR |
Our experience has been amazing and my son has a beautiful smile now!!
in Little Rock, AR |
very professional office staff and assistants. very pleased with look of the teeth.
MY DAUGHTER LOVES HER NEW SMILE
in Little Rock, AR |
Good work was done with my teeth we are satisfied with the work that was done !!
They did a great job on her teeth! The staff was also very friendly.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Suri has made my teeth change in so many ways. My teeth were very bad, but now they are very straight.
Little Rock, AR |
Teeth look great after braces where taken off.
in Little Rock, AR |
tubimos una excelente experiencia en este tratamiento de mi hija.
in Little Rock, AR |
My experience with Dr.Suri was EXCELLENT.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr.Suri was more help then i could ever ask for. If it wasn't for him my daughter would still have crooked teeth. I am so grateful for everything he has done! I would definitely recommend anyone looking to have a better smile to come to Suri Orthodontics and see for yourself.
in Conway,AR |
I very pleased with the outcome of my daughters teeth. Every visit we were welcomed and made to feel as comfortable as being tab home.
in Little Rock, AR |
my son had a great experience and enjoy his time spent and has nice good looking teeth
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Suri did a great job on my sons teeth. The change is unbelievable! I love everything he has done for my son! Such a great job
Maumelle, AR |
Dr. Ajay Suri is one of the best orthodontics in central arkansas.
in Little Rock, AR |
Really a great experience the staff was always so kind and helpful . Shamarion loves the way his teeth look. I am truly satisfied.
in Little Rock, AR |
I am satisfied with everything. Darius teeth looks a lot better.
in Little Rock, AR |
She loves her braces. her teeth look excellent. Would recommend him to others.
in Little Rock, AR |
He's very good doctor i love he's job
in Little Rock, AR |
Im impressed with the service and results that i received from Dr. Suri and staff i love my teeth thank y so much!
in Little Rock, AR |
The treatment that I got here was great. My teeth turned out amazing, and I am very happy with the result.
Highly Recommend Dr. Suri for Braces
in Little Rock, AR |
I am satisfied with this service. I love the way they attend you and always with a big smile.
in Little Rock, AR |
D. Suri and staff were wonderful to work with helping my daughter correct her smile. I would recommend him to anyone!
in Greenbrier Ar |
We are very pleased with Dr. Suri and staff
in Monticello, AR |
Before, my teeth were very crooked but after a long process, I'm finally happy and impressed with the way my teeth came out.
in Little Rock, AR |
we are very satisfied with the service here., our appointments are always prompt. All of the personnel are always helpful and friendly..
in Little Rock, AR |
i think they look good I'm feel pod about the way the look.
Little Rock, AR |
the care that Dr Suri has given my daughter has been excellent. we noticed improvements all throughout the process which ultimately increased her self esteem and dental hygiene!
in Little Rock, AR |
The overall experience at Dr. Suri office was amazing. The staff is friendly, and professional. My twins enjoy coming here without any reservations. I would highly recommend any friends and family to Dr. Suri!
in Little Rock, AR |
It is a great place. it is very nice and peaceful. it made miracles on my sister teeth
Have you seen Dr. Ajay Suri, DDS?
Are you Dr. Suri?

Compare Dr. Suri

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Suri says...

Dr. Suri's Care Philosophy

Dr. Suri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Dr. Suri does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Suri and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry
    University of California At San Francisco

Dr. Suri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Suri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics