Dr. Aimee Skelton, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Female

Dr. Skelton

Skelton Orthodontics

2105 Grand Ave NW Fort Payne, AL 35967

Dr. Aimee Skelton, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Fort Payne, AL. She graduated from University Of Alabama At Birmingham / School Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Skelton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Skelton

Dr. Skelton?
Dr. Skelton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aimee Skelton, DMD
Dr. Skelton and her team are absolutely amazing. They are always going above and beyond for their patients. They are all so loving and caring for everyone. We wouldn't go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimee Skelton, DMD?
Dr.Skelton and her team are amazing! I would recommend them to anyone! Everyone is so nice and respectful! And will help you out in anyway that they can! And very understanding of hard times and hardships always there to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimee Skelton, DMD?
Great staff and awesome doctor! Couldn’t be more happy with the care we have received with Dr. Skelton
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimee Skelton, DMD?
Dr.Amie Skelton is the best, she and her staff have became like family to me. Any questions I ever had she always listened and answered them, always explained to me what she was gonna do beforehand, and the respect she showed her staff and they showed her is the best around!! My teeth were really bad and she fixed them in the exact amount of time she told me it would take.. I could not have asked for a better experience with getting braces than I had with Dr.Skelton and her staff! Love my Smile
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimee Skelton, DMD?
There is no where else I would go for orthodontic care! Dr. Skelton and her team are very professional and treat you like family. I got my braces off yesterday and I love my teeth! My son will be needing braces soon and I will definitely bring him to Dr. Skelton
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimee Skelton, DMD?
Absolutely love Skelton Orthodontics services! They have very friendly staff with very excellent professionalism! They were able to work with my crazy schedule and in the end I finally got my perfect smile. Thank you Dr. Skelton and all of your wonderful staff! My smile is all due to everyone's hard work there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimee Skelton, DMD?
Dr. Skelton and her staff are amazing! They are extremely friendly and make you feel just like you are at home when you are visiting. They make sure you are knowledgeable of all of the procedures, how to care for your teeth before, during, and after braces and they are extremely affordable and work with your schedule. Highly recommended! Best orthodontist in Alabama!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimee Skelton, DMD?
Dr.Skelton and her team are amazing! I would recommend them to anyone! Everyone is so nice and respectful! They always have a smile on their face! I've never been mistreated! They worked with us when my husband lost his job! My daughter loves Dr.Skelton and her staff! The office feels like you're sitting in someone's home and not a doctor's office. They always have coffee and water! Our whole experience has been awesome! Thank you for everything you have done! We truly can't thank you enough!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimee Skelton, DMD?
Dr Aimee and her staff are very friendly yet professional. I always enjoy my visits and I know that they are always on schedule and excellent about estimating appointment lengths. Absolutely would recommend her office to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aimee Skelton, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Skelton?

At Skelton Orthodontics we are committed to providing superior service with passion and individualized care by responding to each patient with clear information, personal attention, and respect. We strive to build lasting relationships with our patie...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

University Of Alabama At Birmingham / School Of Dentistry
Birmingham-Southern College

Dr. Skelton accepts

Dr. Skelton accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Delta Dental
MetLife
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Skelton treats your condition or procedure