Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD

PeriodonticsMaleAge 70

Periodontics

Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD is a Periodontics Practitioner in West Allis, WI. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD
2323 S 109th St Ste 275 West Allis, WI 53227

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Eslami treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Eslami accepts

Dr. Eslami's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Eslami

Excellent Doctor & staff!
I went to see Dr. Eslami as referred by Dr. Shetty at Integrative Dental Solutions. He removed a 39 yr old root canal & gave me an allograft. It was for upper molar so it was 3 root removal, and he has a special machine that mixes your own blood with the material to help it heal and make bone. Dr. Eslami helped me through this procedure so thoughtfully & patiently, as have his wonderful staff. You are in good hands with this very excellent periodontist!
Kim – Jun 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
I had a persistent pain in my upper molar which at numerous times I brought up to my regular dentist with no successful resolution. Over a weekend the pain got so bad that I called Dr. Eslami, who has done dental implants for me in past and he immediately called in a prescription to alleviate the pain and setup an appointment for the following Monday. During that visit he did an exam and x-rays and discovered that the tooth was infected and the infection had moved into my sinus cavity through the bone. He successfully performed surgery and for the first time in a long time I was without pain. Needless to say I would highly recommend Dr. Eslami and his team when it comes to diagnosing and preforming dental surgery.
Connie – Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
Very caring, nonjudgmental, and gave me a full education on the implant process. After asking a hundred questions, we walked away from our consultation with a true feeling that we understood what was going to happen and the cost options. Had 5 implants and they went very well. Him and his staff are really just fantastic people.
Natalie in WI – Oct 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
Dr. eslami is so down to earth and kind, as is everyone in his office. Had an exam and he gave me my options. Having an implant for a permanent resolution. He also told me about an exercise plan to build up my bones. I will update after implant. Very happy.
Cudahy, WI – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
Dr. Eslami & Team Perio are just an excellent group of individuals who truly are working together for your best interest - a Healthy, Happy Smile! Right through the door, the warm, wonderful care received and keeping you well informed, with well explained options, is top-of-the-list for anyone seeking such top quality services. My experiences have been a huge blessing to my health & heart; keeping me smiling pretty & eating without any problems, all just priceless! We just Love Dr. Eslami/staff!
BA Kolesari in New Berlin, WI – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
Dr. Eslami is an awesome man, let alone his skills as a Dentist. Meet him once and you will know what I mean. Highly recommended.
Sussex,WI – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
While the implant process is long and tedious, I cannot say enough about the care that Dr. Eslami and his staff provided. Dr. Eslami is incredibly competent and performed my dental implant procedure without any problems. He always had a warm smile and witty joke waiting for me when I came in for my appointments. In addition, when my regular dentist had a problem placing the crown, Dr. Eslami was able to get me into the office to troubleshoot the next day. I highly recommend Dr. Eslami.
Milwaukee, WI – Apr 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
The thought of loosing no my tooth was upsetting to begin with but the time Dr. Eslami took to explain the process and the extra effort to make me feel comfortable really put my mind at ease. He comes highly recommended by my dentist . I am a professional person and needed something to hide the space so DrEslami provided me with a temporary tooth until I was healed completely. I have recommended and will continue to do so. He has years of expirience and it shows ..
Julie in Lakeland, FL – Sep 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
I had an implant placed by Dr. E and he is VERY caring. He took the time to ensure I understood the procedure and provided me with detail on what I should expect following. He did send me back to my general dentist to get the crown but I would choose to have my implant placed by a specialist any day, as it is essentially mouth surgery. Since I had to wait for the final crown placement anyway, I didn't mind going back to my dentist (who I also ??) Fun staff, too. Great experience!
Milwaukee, WI – Sep 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
THe work i had done was done well however I feel Dr Eslami cares more about how much he can charge then he does about the patient. He charged for a bacterial lab test twice which seemed completely unnecessary Once the implant is in the patient must contact another DDS to put in a crown leaving you with a missing tooth. I know of DDS who do the implant and crown on same visit so you dont have to walk around with a missing tooth. Would not recommend Dr Eslami
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Milwaukee, WI – Aug 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
Dr. Eslami and his staff were incredibly helpful and accommodating. I had to have a tooth extraction done but was worried about finding the right Doctor living out of state. However, Dr. Eslami worked with my schedule and was able to meet me and perform the extraction the same day. The surgery went very well and the work he performed is extremely satisfactory. Dr. Eslami and his staff were an excellent choice, and I would recommend him to anyone needing dental work.
Madeline in Milwaukee, WI – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
A kinder, more gentle man you'll never find. I was so nervous and scared and the staff put me totally at ease. Had a tooth pulled and the assistant held my hand; never had that happpen before. Love these people.
louise in west allis, wi – Jul 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
Dr. Eslami and his staff were excellent. I had to have gum graphs done and I kept putting it off thinking it was going to be painful. I finally went in for a consult with Dr. Eslami and he was so reassuring and friendly. I was so nervous, but the procedure went great and the results are amazing. I was pleasantly surprised that the procedure wasn't painful and the recovery went very smoothly. Not only does my smile look so much better, but I know this procedure has improved my dental health!
Maggie in Milwaukee, WI – Mar 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Eslami?