Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD

Periodontics ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Eslami
2323 S 109th St Ste 275 West Allis, WI 53227

Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in West Allis, WI. He practices periodontics.

Dr. Eslami accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Eslami treats your condition or procedure

• Periodontics

Dr. Eslami's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Eslami

Dr. Eslami?
Dr. Eslami's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD
Very caring, nonjudgmental, and gave me a full education on the implant process. After asking a hundred questions, we walked away from our consultation with a true feeling that we understood what was going to happen and the cost options. Had 5 implants and they went very well. Him and his staff are really just fantastic people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
Dr. eslami is so down to earth and kind, as is everyone in his office. Had an exam and he gave me my options. Having an implant for a permanent resolution. He also told me about an exercise plan to build up my bones. I will update after implant. Very happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
Dr. Eslami & Team Perio are just an excellent group of individuals who truly are working together for your best interest - a Healthy, Happy Smile! Right through the door, the warm, wonderful care received and keeping you well informed, with well explained options, is top-of-the-list for anyone seeking such top quality services. My experiences have been a huge blessing to my health & heart; keeping me smiling pretty & eating without any problems, all just priceless! We just Love Dr. Eslami/staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
Dr. Eslami is an awesome man, let alone his skills as a Dentist. Meet him once and you will know what I mean. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
While the implant process is long and tedious, I cannot say enough about the care that Dr. Eslami and his staff provided. Dr. Eslami is incredibly competent and performed my dental implant procedure without any problems. He always had a warm smile and witty joke waiting for me when I came in for my appointments. In addition, when my regular dentist had a problem placing the crown, Dr. Eslami was able to get me into the office to troubleshoot the next day. I highly recommend Dr. Eslami.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
The thought of loosing no my tooth was upsetting to begin with but the time Dr. Eslami took to explain the process and the extra effort to make me feel comfortable really put my mind at ease. He comes highly recommended by my dentist . I am a professional person and needed something to hide the space so DrEslami provided me with a temporary tooth until I was healed completely. I have recommended and will continue to do so. He has years of expirience and it shows ..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
I had an implant placed by Dr. E and he is VERY caring. He took the time to ensure I understood the procedure and provided me with detail on what I should expect following. He did send me back to my general dentist to get the crown but I would choose to have my implant placed by a specialist any day, as it is essentially mouth surgery. Since I had to wait for the final crown placement anyway, I didn't mind going back to my dentist (who I also ??) Fun staff, too. Great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
THe work i had done was done well however I feel Dr Eslami cares more about how much he can charge then he does about the patient. He charged for a bacterial lab test twice which seemed completely unnecessary Once the implant is in the patient must contact another DDS to put in a crown leaving you with a missing tooth. I know of DDS who do the implant and crown on same visit so you dont have to walk around with a missing tooth. Would not recommend Dr Eslami
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
Dr. Eslami and his staff were incredibly helpful and accommodating. I had to have a tooth extraction done but was worried about finding the right Doctor living out of state. However, Dr. Eslami worked with my schedule and was able to meet me and perform the extraction the same day. The surgery went very well and the work he performed is extremely satisfactory. Dr. Eslami and his staff were an excellent choice, and I would recommend him to anyone needing dental work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
A kinder, more gentle man you'll never find. I was so nervous and scared and the staff put me totally at ease. Had a tooth pulled and the assistant held my hand; never had that happpen before. Love these people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?
Dr. Eslami and his staff were excellent. I had to have gum graphs done and I kept putting it off thinking it was going to be painful. I finally went in for a consult with Dr. Eslami and he was so reassuring and friendly. I was so nervous, but the procedure went great and the results are amazing. I was pleasantly surprised that the procedure wasn't painful and the recovery went very smoothly. Not only does my smile look so much better, but I know this procedure has improved my dental health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Eslami, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Eslami?