Dr. Adrian Buca, DDS

Dr. Adrian Buca, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Adrian Buca, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Oakhurst, CA and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Med and Pharmacy Gt Popa Of Iasi in 1995 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

49386 Road 426

Oakhurst, CA 93644

• Ameritas
  • Delta Dental of Washington

Learn about Dr. Buca

This content was provided by Dr. Buca "Too often there is a disconnection between the medical professionals and their patients. We're here to understand you, to know your dental expectations and, together, to achieve them. Building a foundation of trust by treating you as a special individual is vital to our practice. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits and how we can make a difference by providing a relaxing and positive experience. Based on a mutually respectful relationship, we will create the proper environment so we can become your "dental home. "

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Med and Pharmacy Gt Popa Of Iasi
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Georgia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Buca has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Buca has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buca does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buca and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buca to family and friends

Dr. Buca's Performance

My wife and I have been under Dr.Buca's care for approximately one year. During our first visit we were given a full exam and a treatment plan was set up based on priority and insurance limits. Dr.Buca explained all the details and we agreed on a plan of action. Dr.Buca and his staff have always...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Wonderful, relaxing, easy experience. The best Dentist I have been to in a long time!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Buca is the best dentist I have ever been to and his staff are completely wonderful!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Fantastic dentist! Very knowledgeable, and talented. Staff is friendly and professional. The most amazing thing is he has all the latest tech.....digital xrays, crown milling while you wait, .....and the list goes on. You CAN'T go wrong with Dr. Buca!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr. Buca for the past 11 years and have been very satisfied with the care I have receive from the Doctor as well as his staff. I have found all of them to be most friendly and courteous. I feel that my dental care is of most importance when I visit the office.
Are you Dr. Buca?