Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS

Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chicago, IL. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, emergency dentistry, and more.Read his story

2407 W 104th St

Chicago, IL 60655

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Aetna Premier Care Network Plus
  • Assurant Employee Benefits
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Adekola treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

We welcome you to a warm and friendly, comfortable and gentle environment.
The mission at More Smiles of Beverly is to increase the oral hygiene of the community it services by free consultations, education, referrals and working with insurance...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Adekola

Dr. Adekola?
Dr. Adekola's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS
The staff is very pleasant and helpful. They explain in detail every service they are providing, even down to the billing. My dentist is Dr. Danita Stinson, who is an associate of Dr. Adekola. I have been a patient of hers for many years, so when she chose to practice with Dr. Adekola's group, I became aquainted with everyone that works there. Everyone works together to make visiting the dentist a pleasant experience. I highly recommend this dental practice. B1!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
My 1st time visiting this office and I must say my experience was great!! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. They even gave an unexpected with the tour of the office and offered food and beverages??. I was most happy to be reunited with my former Dentist Dr. Danita Stinson whom I love?. If you are looking for a new Dental Office/ Family, I recommend More Smiles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
They have the best team ever and when most people are scared to visit a dentist, I'm always happy to go in cause Dr. Adekola will provide the best service ever. Even when he's not available to take me, he has the best team ever and I'm always in the safest hands. The atmosphere is superb and the facilities are great, they're not short of nothing...their prices are affordable and they'll work with you in your capacity. To cap it all, the front desk is AWESOME...they're are MUAHHHHHHHHHH and I wish I could rate them all 10-Star cause each and everyone of them has a great personality. Proud to be a fellow country man to this gentleman called Dr. Ademola Adekola, he's always smiling and ready to help anyday! #TeamNaija #TeamYankee
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
I am very very pleased with More Smiles. The entire staff from the front desk to the assistants to the specialist and to the doctors. They are always pleasant. Dr.Goyal is very thorough and informative with your teeth and why things happen with your teeth. I'm glad I came to more smiles. Would gladly recommend and look forward to continuing my service with them. Thank more smiles
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
More Smiles are the BEST! Professional friendly and clean. I love my dentist Dr. Adekola jr. and my Hygenist Arnesha. My teeth are wonderfully cared for. Truly they bring more smiles to my life! (Pun intended)??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
The customer service was excellent and they treated me like family !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
My experience today in the dentist office was quite stressful. Next time you have a patient that want to talk please take them into the back and converse with them, The patients do’nt need to know about a persons business. I hope that I never have to experience what I experience today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
I got a full set of dentures, I was told it would take about eight weeks, it has now been eights months and I still can’t we’re the dentures. I took out a four thousand dollar loan as as of now these teeth don’t fit but I still have to pay my bill every month or ruin my credit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
Best dental experience I've ever had! I didn't realize my procedure was over. They don't do laughing gas anesthesia but their local anesthesia is practically painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
Dr. Adekola was very patient and understanding of my anxiety and made me feel at ease
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
I usually never leave reviews but i just HAD TO! I've been to several other dental offices and this one surpasses them all. The staff welcomed me and my family and even gave us a tour (I've never seen that before). They offered my family FRESH FRUITS to eat as we waited. The front office staff were very engaging even though they were busy. Even the dental care. 5++++++ From the moment i sat in his chair to the moment I left i was in NO pain and if there was any discomfort the Dr listened/cared
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
Our initial visit was good. We got our insurance pre-verified to ensure our insurance covered our "general cleaning" which is all that my husband and I had done. Then, late January we receive a collections notice, for services that is 100% covered with our BCBS PPO insurance. How does that happen I ask? Why are we getting a $400 plus collections notice - but we never got a bill nor should we. I called to inquire and was told I'd get a call back as this must be an error - 7 days later/no call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
After the office called me and reschedule my appointment to today. When I arrived for my 9:00am appointment. The office was closed. I waited awhile and I called the office and left a VM. I asked them to contact me and reschedule. So far no call or appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
He was excellent. He explained everything to me in a way that I could easily understand. He was very professional and he had a great sense of humor. He also has a welcoming smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
Excellent office and professional staff. Relative short wait time. Clean Office! My cleaning was the best one I have everead had. I WILL BE BACK AND I'M SENDING EVERYONE I KNOW.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
My interaction with Dr Adekola went reasonably well. However, my interaction with the receptionist specifically the young lady tasked with verifying my eligibility (don't remember her name)didn't go the distance to get my eligibility. That will give me pause regarding recommending family and friends to the office. Dr Stinson being there and the hope that the receptionist would receive some coaching qualifies as reasons I would refer family and friends to the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
Literally, I felt NO pin! Upon learning that Dr. Adekola was performing the first part of my implanting which requires a massive amount of drilling. He spoke calmly, answered all of my questions, numbed me with a gel before the shots to do the full numbing, and respected the need I had to raise yvleft hand if there was any pain. I didn’t feel a thing! I know all of his bricks. He is phenomenal, caring, patient, and efficient. Five stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
Although I did not meet Dr. Adekola, the female dentist in the practice was very gentle and knowledgeable. She went out of her way to make me feel at ease. The staff was amazing. I use a walker, and they went out of their way to accommodate me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
Dr Adekola is very friendly and go out his way to put the patient at ease. He also explain the procedure as he is working on you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ademola Adekola, DDS?
what a wonderful experience, all who need Dental services should have, No Pain ,leaving no fear.....................
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Adekola?

More Smiles of Beverly

• Sat: 8:00am - 5:00pm

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.
Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
Dental DPPO
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Dominion Insurance
Dental PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA