Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Adel Magid, DDS
Dr. Adel Magid, DDS is a dentist who practices in Oxford, MI.

837 S Lapeer Rd Ste 204

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Magid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Magid is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Magid has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Magid has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Magid does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Magid and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Magid's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Magid to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Magid's Performance
in Dryden |
I'm a new patient. I was really nervous coming here because I was a new patient. Since coming from another dentistry that I have been going to since I was a little girl i was nervous. I remember my first appointment here. The ladies at the desk were happy, they were singing and dancing-on a MONDAY. The ladies at the desk just are wonderful and caring. Dr magid Is wonderful but I can't put into words how amazing his assistant is. I cannot remember her name now but I know she has a twin brother?.
Oxford, MI |
I see Dr. Magid as well as my 3 children! He is great as well as his staff! Highly recommend!
in Waterford, MI |
I had some work done by another dentist. I was not very happy with the work the other dentist did. A friend of mine told me about Dr Majid. I had Dr. Majid correct the work that the other dentist did poorly. Dr. Majid's office staff is very pleasant and smiles are the norm in his office. I recommend Dr. Majid based on my experience.
Lake Orion, MI |
Dr. Magid does good work. Equally important, when I had an issue with the bridge work that he did (cracked porcelain after 1 year ... i.e. not an issue with his work), he replaced it at no expense to me. High grades for his professional integrity.
in Oxford, MI |
VERY RUDE STAFF (esp. Camille) got time wrong for appointments. Played message and still was rude. Said because of not returning their phone call they could give apt away. They said they called 5 x's but never had record of that. Tried to reason and Camille was so rude and loud the whole family decided we didn't want to deal with them. Doctor may be good - staff horrible.
in Oxford, MI |
WARNING: They change time on you & will cancel your appointment if you do not call them back. Q: I made the appointment why would I not want my appointment? Tried to reason with the staff / esp. Camille were/was extremely rude and raised her voice. The whole family has since decided that the office staff can make or break a dentist. This dentist may have been good but we want nothing to do with his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Adel Magid, DDS?
Are you Dr. Magid?