Dr. Adam Wells, DMD

Dr. Adam Wells, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Adam Wells, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Dacula, GA and has been practicing for 10 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

SmilesForever Orthodontics

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Wells

Dr. Wells' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wells "I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio and completed my undergraduate studies at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. I completed my dental training at the University of Louisville, where I met Dr. Gilbert and earned my Doctorate of Dental Medicine with honors. I also completed my residency training at the University of Louisville, where I earned a certificate in orthodontics and a master’s degree in oral biology. After residency training, I practiced in San Diego, where I met my wife Jacquelyn. My approach to orthodontics applies the latest technologies, including clear aligners (Invisalign®), mini-screw implants, self-ligating braces, and soft-tissue lasers. Orthodontics has seen some major breakthroughs in the last ten years, and I’m very passionate about staying on the leading edge of treatment technique, technology, and patient care. I regularly attend the AAO annual meetings, as well as other seminars, and work closely with a network of orthodontists to share ideas and best practices. I truly want our patients to have fun during the process and be proud of the dynamic smiles that we create together. What inspires me most about this great profession is seeing the lasting, positive impact that a great smile can have on kids and adults alike. When I’m not at the office, I spend time with my wife Jacquelyn and our two boys, Austin and Bennett. Although we find ourselves at home more these days, we are adventure seekers at heart. We love to travel and try out new activities, from white water rafting and zip lining to racing in half marathons and paddle boarding at the beach. As for less adventurous activities, I enjoy running, cycling, and playing golf. "

This content was provided by Dr. Wells "Our name says it all - we are Smiles Forever Orthodontics, and for over 20 years, we've been creating beautiful smiles that last a lifetime! We are proud to welcome you and your family to our practice, and we look forward to making your orthodontic experience fun, rewarding, and something to smile about for years to come."

2  Practice Areas

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Miami University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Louisville / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • University of Louisville / School of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Wells has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wells has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wells does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wells and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wells' Reviews