Dr. Adam Tyberg, DDS

Dr. Adam Tyberg, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Adam Tyberg, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sherwood, OR and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Marquette University / School of Dentistry in 2004 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

21000 SW Dahlke Ln

• PacificSource
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Tyberg

Dr. Tyberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tyberg " I am thoroughly dedicated to the dental care of my patients. I have a strong desire to be the best at everything I do, dentistry included. Excellence in dental care is what I, and my staff, are here to provide for you. I was born and raised in Wisconsin, where I attended Marquette University School of Dentistry. I graduated with my DDS in 2008. Even though I already had a family to take care of, I decided to put off practicing for a year in order to accelerate my skills in a general practice residency. My family spent that year with me at the University of Utah, where I quickly increased my clinical skills and scope. After this formative year, my wife and I decided to follow our hearts even further west. We wanted to move to the Portland, OR area for the beautiful weather, and for the abundance of outdoor activities. I started by working in an emergency dental clinic in Portland, where I greatly improved my skills handling dental emergencies. I wanted to be able to make the decisions that affect my patients such as choice of dental material and laboratory. I knew that I wanted my own practice. After searching for the right place to practice, I was given the enormous opportunity to purchase my current practice in Sherwood, OR. Because I want to offer the best possible dental care to my patients, I seek out continuing education from the most respected leaders in dentistry. I am currently taking courses through the Kois Center, which is based on the principle of Advancing dentistry through science, as well as the Pikos Institute, where they are dedicated to creating surgical excellence. Through these courses, I am increasing my skills in all aspects of dentistry. I live in Sherwood, OR with my wife Sarah, our two fantastic grade school girls, our dogs Bruno, Stella, and Tom, our cat Meow Meow, and a small flock of chickens. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family skiing, hiking, and homebrewing. I am hoping to start painting again soon (Before I went to dental school, I received a fine art degree in painting from the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design.) Oh yes, I also enjoy following my sports teams: the Green Bay Packers and the Milwaukee Brewers. I believe that by treating my patients as I would a family member, I give them the best care. That is just what I strive for. I want my patients to know that what I recommend for their care is the same care that I would recommend if they were my wife, my brother, my father, or my child. My staff and I really love people, and we know that most people don’t enjoy going to the dentist, so we work to make the experience as comfortable as possible."

This content was provided by Dr. Tyberg "Dr Adam Tyberg is focused on delivering the best dental care.  He treats every patient as he would treat a member of his family.  He carefully chooses the best materials for his patients to achieve the best outcomes and seeks out continuing education from the most respected leaders in dentistry to constantly expand his skills."

3  Practice Areas

• Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University of Wisonsin-Milwaukee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Marquette University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • University of Utah, General Practice Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Tyberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tyberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tyberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tyberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tyberg's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tyberg to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Tyberg's Performance

Dr Tyberg is the best dentist ever. He provides same day tooth crowns. His office also is very cooperative about squeezing you in for emergency treatment. I needed a root canal, and Dr. Tyberg did an excellent job. He was very gentle and kept me pain-free. His office made a follow-up call to me to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0