Dr. Adam Silevitch, DMD

Dr. Adam Silevitch, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry  |

Adam Silevitch, D.M.D. is a Dentist - Pediatric Dentist practicing in New York, NY, started practicing 2009. Member of New York County Dental Society, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, New York Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Northeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry and Columbia College of Dental Medicine Alumni Association. Awards & Accolades Vice President of the New York Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Secretary and Treasurer of the Northeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry

Pediatric Dentists NYC, PC

505 Laguardia Pl Apt L4

New York, NY 10012

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Silevitch

Dr. Silevitch's top priority is to provide patients with comprehensive pediatric dental care in a pleasant and compassionate environment.  He not only provides dental care for his patients, but he truly cares for them. He believes in personal attention and individualized treatment. He strives to give your child the care and dental health care information that will prevent tooth decay and keep your child's smile beautiful for life!

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Dental Trauma

• Dental Care for Children and Adolescents
  • Dental Sealant
  • Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Preventive Care
  • Simple Tooth Extractions

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Massachusetts, Amherst - B.A Science Psycholog
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Boston University School of Dental Medicine - DMD
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University College of Dental Medicine - Pediatric Dental

Dr. Silevitch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Silevitch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Silevitch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silevitch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silevitch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silevitch to family and friends
Dr. Silevitch's Performance
Dr. Adam(as the kids call him) provides an excellent experience for both my children and myself. All questions were answered, and all answers were explained. I would definitely recommend Dr. Silevitch
Dr. Adam is very caring and always trying to make my daughters feel at ease and comfortable. He is very thorough when explaining what is happening and addresses the patients directly.
my son loves to go to him
Dr. Adam is great with kids and my daughter loves going to the Dentist
Each exam is friendly, humorous, and technically careful and spot on. We consider ourselves lucky to have connected with "Dr. Adam."
Dr. Adam is the best! so smart and incredibly kind with my children. Knows how to get them engaged and comfortable. No one I would trust more with the oral health of my two kids.
Our kids love him and so do we. As a dentist, we've found him to be very thorough, encouraging of good dental habits and gentle with procedures.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Dr. Adam over the past couple of years. I have always been scared of the dentist and all the drilling that they normally perform on me, but Dr. Adam's experience, knowledge, friendliness and great sense of humor has turned dentist appointments into a fun experience. In addition, he and my mom get along really well. I'm looking forward to my next visit to his office!
Dr. Adam is wonderful. He's so good with kids. If only it was easier to pronounce his last name, he'd be the perfect dentist. Highly recommended,
Both my children really like having Dr. Adam as their dentist. I appreciate his thoroughness and ability to work with kids. He never rushes us through appointments, and he is always helpful in answering questions. Dr. Adam is also very good at explaining the importance of good dental habits to kids.
We always have a great experience when we visit Dr. Adam. He connects with my son, is caring and very professional.
My children love Dr. Silevitch. He is super friendly and fun. Great with kids.
Always professional and friendly. Very knowledgeable.
We have found Dr. Adam to be professional, friendly, gentle and helpful in terms of advice
I'd recommend Dr. Adam to anyone. He's a really good dentist and makes real connections with my kids. I only wish he took insurance.
Dr. Adam is such a great dentist for our son, we've been coming for 2 years now, and look forward to our son coming back again. The whole staff is amazing, so friendly and accommodating.
Both my kids LOVE Dr. Adam- he is kind, patient and inspires complete trust.
professional, puts kids at ease immediately, great with my teenagers, they don't mind coming at all.
Dr. Adam is warm, nurturing and trustworthy. I would recommend him to anyone, especially with kids who are nervous about the dentist.
Absolutely wonderful! Very friendly and caring, makes everyone feel very comfortable! My daughter is probably the only child I know, who loves to come to the dentist (besides all the other children that come to the same dentist/dentist office) I still remember when my daughter needed two teeth removed at the same time and she was done before she even knew Dr. Adam began the procedure! Amazing!!!
My son actually ENJOYS and WANTS TO COME to the dentist. This was certainly not the case when I was a kid. I cant rate Dr Adam high enough.
Dr Adam sent us on our way to Dr Leibert for orthodontia. We are back today to get teeth pulled, as a part of that treatment. We have grown to trust ANYTHING Dr Adam tells us - and he is so gentle - my daughter barely knows anything is happening. THANK YOU.
Dr. Adam is the best!
Dr. Adam is always very helpful we enjoy our visits to the dentist!
always pleasant
Dr. Adam has been my daughter's dentist for several years and he is absolutely delightful - warm, friendly, helpful, and engaging. And it's clear that he also practices at the highest level. His office team is also simply the best. We could not be more satisfied with our experiences in his office.
Dr. Adam has been our dentist for 5 years and both of my children are big fans. He has guided us through braces, cavities, and removal of teeth, and everything has gone smoothly and almost painlessly. I never have to worry when I tell my kids that they have a dentist appointment, because they never mind going! Many thanks to Dr. Adam!!
As a Pediatrician and mom, I am incredibly impressed by Dr. Adam's bedside manner, clinical judgement, and skill. I take both my kids to him faithfully, and we are all overjoyed to have him as our dentist. Dr. Adam is the best!
Dr. Adam has treated both of my children since they had their first teeth. They frequently ask when they can go to Dr. Adam, which says it all.
My 3 children (ages 3,7,10) have been coming for years. Dr. Adam is gentle, funny and always very professional. My children love coming to see him. He is always on time, which is a big plus in NYC. The entire office team is very pleasant and friendly. I wish that all doctor experiences could be this easy.
Wonderful, caring, fun, and clear.
Dr. Silevitch is always terrific and thorough and does a great job interacting and relating to my kids; he is truly wonderful with them. Also, he presents information very clearly to them and to me. I feel he genuinely cares about them and makes sure (together with the terrific assistants) that they have the best experience.
We are very happy with Dr. Adam
Very attentive and thorough care. I completely trust the guidance of Dr. Adam.
It was a very good expirence, even though it was painful Dr. ADam helped a lot.
i loved very professional and excellent staff...
Have you seen Dr. Adam Silevitch, DMD?

Visit Dr. Silevitch

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Silevitch accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Silevitch has admitting privileges