Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Adam Remm, DMD
Dr. Adam Remm, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bridgeton, MO.

12255 De Paul Dr

• Endodontics

• Endodontic Retreatment
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Root Canal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Missouri
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Saint Louis University / School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Southern Illinois University Dental School
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Remm has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Remm has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Remm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Remm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Remm's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Remm to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Remm's Performance
St Louis, MO |
My husband and I both needed root canals. We went 3 weeks apart. Dr. Remm was great. He took the time to explain that while he could perform a root canal (costing about $1000.00 each) he wanted us to know our options. We each ended up going a different route saving a ton of money. I had gone to a different endodontic in south county who would have gladly performed the surgery just to fill his pockets! Dr. Remm was very kind, patient and honest!! I would recommend him to EVERYONE!!
in Bridgeton |
Dr Remm was FANTASTIC!
in St. Peters |
I had a painless root canal. I am completely satisfied with Dr. Remm's service. The dental assistant made me feel comfortable and provided excellent service as well. The front desk people were warm and friendly and made for a pleasant root canal. A root canal procedure sounds worse than it really is.
in Saint Louis |
He's amazing! Explained everything going on and helped me connect with an oral surgeon when I actually needed an extraction instead of a root canal. Great office staff too! I highly recommend this office.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Remm was very nice. He took his own x-rays to compare with my dentist's x-rays and even went over my options with me again BEFORE performing the root canal to make sure it is what I wanted to do. The receptionist came to the back and explained all the insurance benefits and costs BEFORE the procedure was done and she even explained how the procedure works. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Remm for a root canal.
in St Louis, MO |
I was nervous about getting a root canal. My dentist said that root canals have changed and are now similar to getting a tooth filled. Dr. Remm did a great job and I did not have any pain. It took two visits so they could treat the infection in the tooth before sealing it. While the procedure was more complicated than a filling, the basic visit was similar. My pain disappeared after the first visit. I am very happy that I got the root canal done and Dr. Remm was great. Highly Recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Remm, DMD?
Are you Dr. Remm?