Dr. Adam Gordon, DMD

Dr. Adam Gordon, DMD

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Adam Gordon, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Warner Robins, GA and has been practicing for 3 years. He practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

Spillers Orthodontics

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Gordon

Video

Dr. Gordon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gordon "Orthodontics is a fascinating field. Each and every day, I look forward to interacting with my patients and determining how orthodontic treatment can help them meet their specific needs and desires, whether it’s straighter teeth, better jaw function, or a healthier smile. I believe you never stop learning. And in a field as quickly evolving as orthodontics, it’s vital to stay up-to-date on the latest technology and treatment techniques. I enjoy branching out to new learning experiences. Whether it’s attending courses and seminars or just reading the latest literature, I’m always seeking methods to enable more efficient, effective, beautiful results for my patients. My wife Kelly and I are natives of Tifton, Georgia. After working in California as an actor, attending dental school in South Carolina, and completing an orthodontic residency in Texas, we are thrilled to be back in Georgia close to family and friends. We now call Houston County home. Kelly and I enjoy outdoor activities, sports, golf, and our dog, Ryder. I also enjoy singing and theatre. Community is very important to me. As newcomers to the area, Kelly and I look forward to making meaningful connections and getting involved here. I have a strong history of volunteerism. Special Olympics are near and dear to my heart, and I’ve volunteered as a student coach with the organization for 18 years. I’ve also organized charity fundraisers to benefit children’s cancer."

This content was provided by Dr. Gordon "Our mission is to provide our patients with quality care, treating each patient as we would want to be treated. We strive to provide a friendly, compassionate, professional environment with the utmost efficiency and integrity."

3  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Georgia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Medical University Of South Carolina / College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Gordon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gordon has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Association of Orthodontists, Member
  • American Board of Orthodontics, Diplomate
  • Georgia Association of Orthodontists, Member
  • Georgia Dental Association, Member

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordon to family and friends
448 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Gordon's Performance

I had an initial consultation with Dr. Gordon recently, and I could not be more pleased with my time with him. He was thorough and knowledgeable. He explained everything I needed to know in detail. As well, I enjoyed Ms. Lisa too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0