Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Adam Geach, DMD
Dr. Adam Geach, DMD is a dentist who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

601 W 5th St Ste 755

Los Angeles, CA 90071

Learn about Dr. Geach

I am a dental specialist in prosthodontics focused on dental esthetics, implants and reconstructive dentistry. Our cases range from simple fillings, bondings, or veneers (cosmetic procedures) to complex, full-mouth reconstructions requiring replacement or restoration of all teeth. My focus is one-on-one patient care, dedicated to understanding your concerns and then designing detailed treatment options specific to your needs.

• Prosthodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Harvard School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Connecticut / School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Geach has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Geach has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Geach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Geach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Geach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Geach to family and friends
Dr. Geach's Performance
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Geach is professional and knowledgeable, all while being easy to talk with and gentle in his approach. My experience includes cleanings, crowns, and a lower bridge. Every visit continues to be an excellent experience. If you have any qualms about a trip to the dentist, Dr. Geach is the dentist for you. The office staff is equally professional.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I enjoy coming to the office, because dr. Geach and his staff are very kind and accommodating to my schedule. I've had very good results from 2 fillings performed here and several cleanings over the past few years.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I love this place. Everyone here is so pleasant and the environment is so peaceful that it sometimes feels more like a spa treatment than a teeth cleaning. The professional atmosphere is great and I trust Dr. Geach's recommendations and advice. He's very knowledgeable and I really get the sense that good dental health is the top priority here. Very very very highly recommended.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr.Geach and his staff is very warm and professional. I would recommend them for sure to friends and family. They are swift with their services and very knowledgeable regarding the insurance part which for me is a bit of jungle but I feel like I'm in safe hands.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Love Dr. Geach and his staff. They very thorough ,professional and friendly. Highly recommend him.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Geach is an excellent dentist in all respects. His training is outstanding, and he is careful, capable, and thorough. Entirely trustworthy too. Having seen many dentists in my life, I give him my highest recommendation.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Going to the dentist is always a chore, as I've had my jaw locked in the past and I dislike the discomfort of cleanings. However, the particular way in which Dr. Geach explains his procedures not only helps me feel at ease but I also come out with a better general understanding of dental health.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Geach is the best dentist I have ever worked with. He is an expert in all phases of dentistry. He is also very attuned to his patients. He takes time to provide excellent information and encouragement and to answer questions. His support staff is equally competent, with experts in billing, hygiene, x-Ray and overall support.
in valley village, CA |
Love everyone at this office...professional and experts.
in 90292 |
Dr Geach is the best!
Los Angeles CA |
Patient, knowledgeable, good at explaining things.
Excellent
in Pasadena,Ca. |
His very gentle with your teeth, patient with your physical issue's and explains very the situations concerning your problems with your teeth very simple so you can understand what you have to have done.
in Los Angeles , california |
He has done at least two crows for me and they are excellent work. You cannot tell the difference between them and the original teeth. He has a calm demeanor which I appreciate in a dentist. But mostly I have the confidence I am getting the best dentist around.
in Los Angeles , california |
Dr. Geach makes going to the dentist a pleasurable experience....imagine that! His staff is friendly and courteous and his office is a calm and peaceful environment. Dr. Geach is thorough and explains everything he does. He is honest and trustworthy. I can't recommend him and his staff enough!
in Los Angeles , california |
Dr. Geach is an excellent dentist. His attention to detail is outstanding. On top of it he cares about me and the health of my mouth. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Los Angeles , california |
Always very prompt and professional
in Los Angeles , california |
Makes sure I understand what he is doing to do, needs to be done and ending results.
in Los Angeles |
Dr Geach is awesome. He did a good job with my teeth, listens to my concerns and very professional
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Geach is friendly, caring and thorough. He is also convenient for busy professionals who work downtown as I once did. Even though I no longer work downtown, it is worth the drive as I feel I have the best dentist in Los Angeles. Dr. Geach' staff is also very experienced and they keep careful records. .
Have you seen Dr. Adam Geach, DMD?
Are you Dr. Geach?