Dr. Adam Daniels, DDS

Dr. Adam Daniels, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Adam Daniels, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Vernon, CT. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Connecticut Valley Orthodontics, P.C.

219 Talcottville Rd

Vernon, CT 06066

Learn about Dr. Daniels

Dr. Daniels' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Daniels "I invite you to take a few moments and get to know me a little better by reading my personal biography. I am excited to welcome you to Connecticut Valley Orthodontics and I look forward to your family becoming a part of ours. MY PHILOSOPHY Quite simply, I LOVE seeing people smile! As such, my treatment philosophy is focused on providing my patients with a beautiful smile and helping them to realize the confidence that develops with that smile. Having had orthodontic treatment as a teenager, I am well aware of positive impact orthodontic treatment can make in a person’s life, and it is my ultimate desire to provide patients with the same life-changing benefits that I experienced. My team and I continually strive to provide the highest levels of service and care for our patients in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Once you visit our office, I know that you will see that we not only love what we do, but we treat each and every patient like they are a member of our family. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION Becoming a professional orthodontist requires extensive education and training. I have been fortunate to complete both my dental and orthodontic education at the University of Michigan, which is one of the most prestigious programs in the nation. Now that I am established in the field of orthodontics, I regularly enroll in continuing education courses on topics such as early orthodontic treatment and Invisalign® to stay current on the best treatment options for my patients. In addition to attending continuing education courses, I also co-teach two educational seminars each year to dentists, dental hygienists, and assistants in order to share my knowledge and improve patient care. Because of my high level of involvement in the local dental community and the exceptional experience our patients receive, my dental colleagues have consistently voted me a “Top Dentist” in Connecticut Magazine every year since 2009. I am very involved in service to the communities in and around Tolland County. In recognition of this, I have been honored by the Tolland County Chamber of Commerce as a Corporate Citizen of the Year. Service to my community is very important and this desire to serve dates back to my experiences as an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. Without a doubt, the most memorable service I have ever done is starting a charity to help the needy in Guatemala. Over the last six years I have traveled to Guatemala on six service trips providing much needed dental care and ultimately leading teams to rural villages building cooking stoves for the neediest families in rural Guatemala. Born in Flint, Michigan, I grew up in Lapeer, a small town nearby. Connecticut is now my home and I've lived in the state for over ten years now. Just recently my family and I moved to the Town of Vernon. I love living in the community and so close to my office because I often see patients while doing things like shopping or riding my bike to the office. I am married to one of the most wonderful people in the world and together, we adopted our son, Xavier Sebastian. He is seriously the love of my life. Many of our patients have had the opportunity to meet Xavier since he comes and visits his extended family (my staff) and me often. In addition to my family, my hobbies include virtually all outdoor sports, but volleyball is a personal favorite. Since I am actively involved outdoors, I can also be frequently seen kayaking, hiking and biking the rail trails, running the side streets, playing tennis, and swimming in the lakes of our area."

This content was provided by Dr. Daniels "Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of our patients by creating beautiful smiles that are a reflection of each individual. We are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care and customer service in a fun, friendly, open, and caring atmosphere. We are committed to providing you with extraordinary care by creating a customized treatment plan to address your individual needs, by remaining approachable, and by listening to all concerns. Learn more by visiting us at http://www.ctvalleyortho.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Michigan / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Daniels has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Daniels has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daniels does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daniels and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daniels' Reviews