Dr. Adam Cox, DMD

Dr. Adam Cox, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dentistry is the combination of art and science – where you can make a patient feel and look better than they did yesterday. Education University of North Carolina at Wilmington – Wilmington, NC, Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine – Ft. Lauderdale, FLContinuing Education & Professional Memberships Dr. Cox has received advanced training in Invisalign. Life & Hobbies Dr. Cox lives in Wellford, SC with his wife and fellow dentist, Yanina, and their son Thomas, who was born in January 2013. He volunteers for several organizations including Hope Pantry and church mission trips to Jamaica to provide dental treatment. In his spare time, Dr. Cox enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing and watching all sports, going to the gym, reading, travelling and being active in his church.

Eastside General Dentistry

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Cox

This content was provided by Dr. Cox "My Mission

Each day is exciting and new and I am allowed to help people improve their lives by relieving their pain and giving them a better smile. When a patient leaves, I want them to think of me as caring, gentle and a doctor that does his best to earn their trust that he has their best interests at heart."

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University of North Carolina at Wilmington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Cox has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cox to family and friends
Dr. Cox's Performance
in Spartanburg, SC |
I really like Dr. Cox as he was thorough in explaining what my dental needs are and ensured I was okay during my two extractions.. As I have to have several different procedures in the future, I love the fact that I can decide in which order I want to have them. I was also provided a list showing my co-pay for each procedure. This really helps me with budgeting my co-pays during my pay periods. The office is very clean and all the staff are friendly and very eager to answer any questions.
in Spartanburg, SC |
Dr. Cox and his staff were friendly and professional. I felt comfortable being in their care.
in Spartanburg, SC |
Susan and Dr. Cox have taken care of my dental health for years and I am always pleased with their attention to detail, the cleanliness of their office and professional, knowledgeable care. The office staff is friendly, efficient and professional. Thank you one and all!
Charlotte, NC |
I had a problem with a loose crown the staff was able to work me in that same day and Dr.Cox did an excellent job fixing my problem and I just felt at home I would recommend, friends, family and co-worker
Spartanburg, SC |
A very pleasant and cordial staff. Really puts you at ease. Thank you and God Bless
in Pacolet SC |
Dr. Cox is friendly and kind. We have three girls and he was tremendous with all of them.
in Spartanburg, SC |
Dr. Cox is an amazing dentist. He is very caring and gentle. He remembers details about his patients family and lives. He is the best dentist I have ever had and I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends.
Spartanburg, SC |
This place is only after you're money! I came in as a new patient for a cleaning. I was in town and couldn't get in with my normal dentist in time. They refused to do just a cleaning saying I had to have an exam and full X-rays which was just done three months prior. The lied claiming it could jeopardize there liscensure to do just a cleaning. I offered to have my X-rays sent from my other doctor and they still wanted to charge me full price... for somebody on a cash pay basis this is not ok and
Have you seen Dr. Adam Cox, DMD?

Visit Dr. Cox