Dr. Adam Clark, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Clark

Adam T Clark, DDS, Inc

26671 Aliso Creek Rd Ste 300 Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

Dr. Adam Clark, DDS is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Aliso Viejo, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Clark to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Adam Clark, DDS with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark?
I can’t say enough about Dr Clark and his staff and the greatwork he did with my implants and bone augmentations. Dr Clark was kind, knowledgeable, professional and understanding as he walked me through the process and calmed my dental surgery anxiety. Afterwards I felt great! No pain, minimal discomfort and it all healed nicely. Dr Clark is a wonderful surgeon and has an excellent staff.
Kathleen – Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark & his staff are beyond amazing! I had a wisdom tooth that had been really bothering me, and I had gotten quotes from dentists/oral surgeons in the area for $1000+! But Dr. Clark was able to schedule a consultation next day and provided me an incredibly reasonable rate on the operation. He was beyond professional and personable, taking the time to thoroughly explain the procedure. The operation itself lasted only 30 minutes total! I was uniquely impressed by his kind staff who were incredibly friendly and patient. Dr. Clark is incredibly talented and I left with no pain, minimal bleeding, and it didn’t even swell up the next day. I couldn’t recommend this place more, if I could give it more than 5 stars I would! I’ve been to countless dentists & had 3 oral surgeries now and nothing can beat this pain free, easy experience. Thank you to Dr. Clark & his amazing staff!
  • Long wait times
Morgan Trantham – Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
Outstanding care, from staff to doctor. I had a traumatic experience with my previous dentist and came to Dr. Clark with emotional baggage. He has proved to be not only highly skilled, but also comforting and patient with my anxiety. His staff attended to every one of my needs and exceeded my expectations on every level. I had two molars excised followed by bone grafting with no pain! Just had the implant placed a few days ago, once again, no pain! Thank you Dr Clark and his staff!
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark was reccomended to me by our orthodontist. He has removed both my teens wisdom teeth and also done teeth extractions for my daughter. He is an excellent doctor with such a nice personal disposition. He really cares about his paitients. He was available personally day and night after both my kids oral surgeries. His care and concern before during and after surgery made me feel extremely comfortable. His staff are professional and nice. Dr. Clark treated us like family. I trust him!!!
terri lund in Laguna Niguel, CA – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
Exceptional customer service and medical care. This is the second time we returned to Dr Clark. He removed our daughters wisdom teeth and now our son's. We are very please with every aspect of his office, We highly recommend D. Adam Clark.
Amy David in Laguna Niguel – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
My dentist recommended Dr Clark to me and boy did I get lucky and hit the jack pot in getting the best oral surgeon! Dr Clark is amaziningly kind, gentle handed, caring and extremely thorough. My primary care doctor was not as thorough as Dr Clark. This immediately told me that he not only was good at being an oral surgeon...he loves being an oral surgeon. Don't second guess yourself he is the best one you will find anywhere in any state no doubt in my mind at all! I know you will love him too!
Venisa in Mission Viejo – Nov 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark was the perfect surgeon for my son getting his wisdom teeth out. He was extremely experienced and knowledgeable. His entire staff did everything to make us feel at ease with this process and were very thorough in what we could expect. Dr. Clark and his staff always encouraged us to ask any questions. What sets Dr. Clark apart from the rest is his personal touch in tending to his patients. He, personally called my son to make sure he was doing well and recovering after surgery!
Verna Kanamori in Aliso Viejo, CA – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
Dr Clark and his staff are absolutely amazing! From answering all my hundreds of silly questions during the consultation through my day of surgery anxiety they were nothing but calming and comforting. No pain and an easy recovery makes me so glad I chose to go to Dr Clark's office. They gave me my smile back. The best in the business!
Amanda S in Aliso Viejo, CA – May 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
So my oral surgeon was amazing!!!! He was so friendly and did his job perfectly!! I have never been put to sleep before I got all 4 wisdom teeth out and he set me up with an iv in which he managed to get in 1 try most nurses always poke me more than once so big relief next thing he did was tell me to think of my vacation spot laid me back and next thing I know I was waking up from surgery lol he is really really awesome!!! I didn't feel any pain before I got my pain meds
Isolina in Aliso viejo – Apr 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
After consultations with two Dental Surgeons, I was not comfortable with either of two suggested procedures. I searched the internet for alternatives and found Dr. Clark's website. I was surprised to get a "live" voice since it was after normal business hours. I spoke with Melissa whom I found to be very helpful and in no hurry to end the call. She offered suggestions and information that I was not aware of. My consultation with Dr. Clark was more informative than previous other Dental Surgeons
Chuck R in Lake Forest, CA – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark and staff did a wonderful job of taking care of my #30 extraction and prep for implant. I would unhesitatingly recommend any of my friends needing care to contact Dr. Clark for the best care they can get.
Steve Silverwood in Corona, CA – Mar 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
From the consultation to the surgery itself, I had an exceedingly positive experience. Dr. Clark and his staff take the time to educate you and make sure you understand all aspects of what is involved in the procedure, and leave you with plenty of time to ask any questions. I chose them for the my wisdom teeth removal because I felt fully confident in their ability, and their kindness and easygoing attitude put me right at ease. I'm on day 5 of healing, and doing very well. Thanks!
Shira in Fullerton, CA – Mar 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
What a great practice. From the time I called to set up the appt. to have my wisdom tooth pulled until after this procedure was done, I can only say BRAVO to Dr. Clark and every member of his staff! They are kind, caring and gave me information I needed every step of the way. Having Parkinsons disease is no easy matter to deal with in a dentist's office. With my tremors very visible during my visit, Dr. Clark's office made it so much easier to sit through a tooth extraction.
Reza N. in Laguna Hills, CA – Feb 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
Excellent, compassionate care. I met Dr. Clark and his staff midway through a dental implant procedure. I left my previous oral surgeon due to a lack of caring by the office staff. I can honestly say Dr. Clark and his staff provided excellent service throughout all aspects of a dental implant, including the follow-up care and recovery.
Jackie Ohhhh in Mission Viejo, CA – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
Dr. Adam Clark, along with Melissa Peters and the entire staff at South OC Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery truly are the best. Their care for both my daughter and son during surgery was amazing. The procedures were thoroughly explained to me leaving no questions unanswered. All aspects of the surgery were discussed including pre, day of, and post operation steps to ensure top care for my children. The staff is professional, knowledgeable and also caring. I highly recommend Dr. Clark.
Leslie Levinski in Aliso Viejo, CA – Jul 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark and his staff were great. I received an extraction due to a long ago cracked tooth, bone graft and implant. The office was highly professional, caring and understanding. Very clean state of the art facility. After every procedure Dr. Clark personally called to follow-up. 10/10 rating. Thanks for the great care! Patrick
Patrick in Irvine, CA – Jul 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
Highly recommend!! Gentle, caring, professional, friendly, and informative!! Sid H.
Sid H in Aliso Viejo, CA – May 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
On March 25, 2016, I had oral surgery to have a molar extraction and bone graft with Dr. Adam Clark, as I prepare for an implant process and really couldn't be in better hands. He is excellent at what he does and is also a very charming and gentle person that will look after his patients comfort and welfare during procedures so they don't feel undue pain. Two years ago he also performed surgery on my then 96 year old father and that too was a great experience. I rate him a 10 for excellence !
Louis Falcon in Laguna Niguel, CA – Mar 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Clark?

My treatment philosophy is to treat all my patients like I would treat my own family member . . . with kindness, respect and what is in their best interest. I am a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and treat patients with high quality of care and pursue to exceed their expectations.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery