Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD

Endodontics ·  Female · Age 55

Dr. Greenfield

Lower Gwynedd Endodontists, PC

1600 N Bethlehem Pike Ste S-100 Lower Gwynedd, PA 19002

Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Lower Gwynedd, PA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Temple University / School Of Dentistry in 2003 and practices endodontics.

Dr. Greenfield's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Greenfield

Dr. Greenfield?
Dr. Greenfield's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD
I went to Dr. Greenfield for my first root canal. I was very scared from hearing all of the horror stories from friends and co-workers about the root canal procedure, my legs literally were shaking in the chair.The dental assistant even offered to hold my hand for the procedure.The dental assistants and Dr. Greenfield assured me that the most pain would be getting the shots to be numbed and they were right, although even the shots were not painful.I was made to feel so comfortable for such an extensive procedure, I even giggled a little at the banter between the doctor and the assistant.It took 2 hours and there was a lot of work to be done, but I do not have to go back as she finished completely.The soft music in the background and the light conversation is so relaxing.I felt the front desk person, Wanda, was very helpful and engaging and even called me the next day to make sure I was doing ok.The office is beautiful and modern and I highly recommend everyone to go here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
I do not like going to the dentist and an endodontist - hell no! However, Dr. Greenfield was patient, caring, helpful and gave me the confidence I needed to get through a more complicated root canal. I can't thank her enough for helping get me out of pain. I will definitely recommend and go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
I had root canal work done by Dr. Greenfield and she did a wonderful job. I had root canal work done by another endodontist years ago, and Dr. Greenfield was much, much better. Even when she numbed my mouth for the shot, she took great care in making sure it was truly numbed before she gave me the shot. She also was very quick and thorough. I highly recommend her. I was very hesitant to get it done after my first experience, but it was like night and day. Great staff too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
Dr. Greenfield did an awesome job! My new year began with a painful cracked tooth. Dr. Greenfield was able to save my tooth with root canal. It was obvious from the time I walked into the office I picked the right doctor. From the greeting as I arrived to the excellent treatment in an absolutely immaculately clean dental office. Dr Greenfield worked with her assistant in a team like manor and made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure, If you need root canal I highly recommend Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
I have required the services of Dr. Greenfield on 2 occasions. Her care was exemplary both times. What struck me on the second visit (approximately 3 years apart) was the upgrade in advanced equipment/technology to be able to diagnose with certainty whether a cracked tooth could be saved or required extraction. She explains everything she is doing creating an air of confidence which is reinforced by her painless technique. Philadelphia Magazine got this Top Dentist Award right.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
I have had a fear of dentist since I was a child. One bad experience as a child can ruin your entire adult life with getting the proper dental care. My first dentist who did my initial root canals sold his practice and I hadn't been to anybody for repairs in 10 years! Until a friend told me about Ada Greenfield! The warmth started with the receptionist as you walked in the door. Dr. Greenfield was music to my ears! With great music playing,She said"just relax we'll take care of you" And she did
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
Dr. Greenfield is a caring, compassionate, and thorough Endodontist. My recent root canal was quick and painless. Also, she takes the time to answer all your questions. Her office staff are professional and her office is very clean.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
My rating has nothing to do with Dr. Greenfield's performance or work, she is amazing at what she does and I am very happy with her service. I give the office as a whole 1 star because I was forced to pay for service I should not have had to pay, if the office staff submitted the claim properly the first time. I understand people make mistakes and if the office staff would have apologized and owned their mistake and offered to adjust my bill to make it right, this review would be much higher.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Greenfield?

We are especially committed to and adept at relieving patient pain and reducing procedure anxiety. In addition, I believe that it is in the best interest of our referral dentists to treat patients promptly,so they can rapidly return to complete their restorative treatments.

• Endodontics

• Hindi
  • Italian
  • Korean

Dr. Greenfield accepts

Dr. Greenfield accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
MetLife
MetLife PPO
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Greenfield treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Greenfield's conditions and procedures:

• Broken Tooth
  • Endodontic Retreatment
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Microscope-Aided Endodontic Treatment
  • Root Canal
  • Tooth Damage

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Greenfield treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average