Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD

EndodonticsFemaleAge 57

Dr. Greenfield
1600 N Bethlehem Pike Ste S Lower Gwynedd, PA 19002

Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Lower Gwynedd, PA. She is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Greenfield to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Greenfield treats your condition or procedure

• Microscope-Aided Endodontic Treatment
  • Root Canal
  • Tooth Damage

Dr. Greenfield accepts

Dr. Greenfield accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO

Dr. Greenfield's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Greenfield

Dr. Greenfield

Had a root canal retreated after more than 20 years from initial treatment. Dr. Greenfield is very caring, honest and a great doctor. Completely painless procedure after being numbed. She also whitening my tooth and it looks great! If you ever need root canal treatment, go to Dr. Greenfield, you won't regret it! Thank you so much Dr. Greenfield!
Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
I went to Dr. Greenfield for my first root canal. I was very scared from hearing all of the horror stories from friends and co-workers about the root canal procedure, my legs literally were shaking in the chair.The dental assistant even offered to hold my hand for the procedure.The dental assistants and Dr. Greenfield assured me that the most pain would be getting the shots to be numbed and they were right, although even the shots were not painful.I was made to feel so comfortable for such an extensive procedure, I even giggled a little at the banter between the doctor and the assistant.It took 2 hours and there was a lot of work to be done, but I do not have to go back as she finished completely.The soft music in the background and the light conversation is so relaxing.I felt the front desk person, Wanda, was very helpful and engaging and even called me the next day to make sure I was doing ok.The office is beautiful and modern and I highly recommend everyone to go here.
Deb – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
I do not like going to the dentist and an endodontist - hell no! However, Dr. Greenfield was patient, caring, helpful and gave me the confidence I needed to get through a more complicated root canal. I can't thank her enough for helping get me out of pain. I will definitely recommend and go back.
Walt in Hatfield, PA – Nov 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
I had root canal work done by Dr. Greenfield and she did a wonderful job. I had root canal work done by another endodontist years ago, and Dr. Greenfield was much, much better. Even when she numbed my mouth for the shot, she took great care in making sure it was truly numbed before she gave me the shot. She also was very quick and thorough. I highly recommend her. I was very hesitant to get it done after my first experience, but it was like night and day. Great staff too!
Cindy Koons in Warrington, PA – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
Dr. Greenfield did an awesome job! My new year began with a painful cracked tooth. Dr. Greenfield was able to save my tooth with root canal. It was obvious from the time I walked into the office I picked the right doctor. From the greeting as I arrived to the excellent treatment in an absolutely immaculately clean dental office. Dr Greenfield worked with her assistant in a team like manor and made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure, If you need root canal I highly recommend Dr.
John Haeberle in Lansdale, PA – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
I have required the services of Dr. Greenfield on 2 occasions. Her care was exemplary both times. What struck me on the second visit (approximately 3 years apart) was the upgrade in advanced equipment/technology to be able to diagnose with certainty whether a cracked tooth could be saved or required extraction. She explains everything she is doing creating an air of confidence which is reinforced by her painless technique. Philadelphia Magazine got this Top Dentist Award right.
Ira Gerstman in Ambler – Oct 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
I have had a fear of dentist since I was a child. One bad experience as a child can ruin your entire adult life with getting the proper dental care. My first dentist who did my initial root canals sold his practice and I hadn't been to anybody for repairs in 10 years! Until a friend told me about Ada Greenfield! The warmth started with the receptionist as you walked in the door. Dr. Greenfield was music to my ears! With great music playing,She said"just relax we'll take care of you" And she did
Chavez DeAmparo in Lansdale, PA – Oct 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
Dr. Greenfield is a caring, compassionate, and thorough Endodontist. My recent root canal was quick and painless. Also, she takes the time to answer all your questions. Her office staff are professional and her office is very clean.
Alison in North Wales, PA – Oct 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?
My rating has nothing to do with Dr. Greenfield's performance or work, she is amazing at what she does and I am very happy with her service. I give the office as a whole 1 star because I was forced to pay for service I should not have had to pay, if the office staff submitted the claim properly the first time. I understand people make mistakes and if the office staff would have apologized and owned their mistake and offered to adjust my bill to make it right, this review would be much higher.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ada Greenfield, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Greenfield?
Provider explaining information to patient