Dr. Aboulghasem Sadati, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Sadati

The Sadati Center for Aesthetic Dentistry

10140 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 140 Wellington, FL 33414

Dr. Aboulghasem Sadati, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Wellington, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Creighton University in 1994 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Sadati accepts

Dr. Sadati accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Sadati treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sadati?
Dr. Sadati's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aboulghasem Sadati, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I recently had the pleasure of having cosmetic veneers at The Sadati Center for Aesthetic Dentistry. From the first phone call, the staff was consistently warm, knowledgeable, and informative, going above and beyond to help me feel comfortable . All of my concerns and questions were thoroughly addressed. I am exceptionally happy with the work that Dr. Sadati performed. He truly has a talent and my results were above expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Sadati for any dental procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aboulghasem Sadati, DDS?
Dr. Sadati has been my dentist for over 15 years and he is the best dentist I ever had! It is always an amazing experience seeing him and his awesome staff. The quality of care is the best! I would recommend him to anyone without reservation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aboulghasem Sadati, DDS?
I meet Dr Sadati 4 years ago. I can not say enough good things about him and his stuff . I been to many cosmetic dentist before ( Miami , New York , Germany ) but Dr Sadati is the best of all . His care , professionalism and exceptional work is very rear . He is the best ! If you want perfection when it comes to your smile , he is the doctor to go . Had a whole restoration done and the whole process was a pleasure and results are FANTASTIC ! Love my smile :) I highly recomend Dr Sadati
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aboulghasem Sadati, DDS?
Dr. Sadati is by far the most incredible human being on the planet. His warm and calming demeanor will immediately put anyone at ease. My experience was beyond words! The atmosphere he has created in his office is warm, inviting and very relaxing. I have struggled with anxiety directly related to my old smile and within minutes all that faded away. Dr. Sadati created a smile for me that far exceeded any expectation I had. In a few visits I had the smile of my dreams! Simply the BEST!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aboulghasem Sadati, DDS?
Dr. Sadati is kind and understanding, as well as professional. After an especially difficult procedure, he telephoned to check on me. On another occasion, when I made a panic call to the office, he returned my call and reassured me. In my opinion, his aesthetic capabilities are excellent. My crowns look wonderful; he accomplished the more natural look I had requested. The lovely offices and empathetic, friendly staff helped to reassure me from the very first visit. How lucky for Wellington!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aboulghasem Sadati, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sadati?