Dentistry  |
Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS
"In the world of Dentistry, patients often perceive the quality of their treatment not only by the final outcome, but rather by the patient's perception of their entire experience. Factors such as the efficiency of the appointment process, the courtesy of the team, the wait time on the day of the appointment, treatment performed and the consequences of treatment, all contribute to the patient's perception of the quality of treatment and overall experience." My goal is to help patients achieve the smile they want and receive the best customer and quality of care possible every time they visit my Practice

3521 Memorial Dr Ste A

Decatur, GA 30032

Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Haider

-Patient Education and Minimal Destruction of Teeth -I use the intraoral camera to effectively diagnose and communicate with my patients. -Practice Anxiety-Free Dentistry -Deliver Injections with little or no discomfort -Preserve healthy tooth structure and Replace Silver Fillings with All Porcelain Inlays and Onlays instead of caps/crowns -Provide my patients with a comfortable and caring environment -DESIGN a LIFETIME DENTAL PLAN that if followed and complete will render a beautiful, healthy, straightened smile for a lifetime -For patients who have dental insurance, maximize coverage to help them afford their dental work

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening
  • da Vinci® Veneers
  • e.max® Dental Crowns

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Arkansas State Univeristy
  • Clear Correct-Orthodontics Training
    Other Education | Completed 2011
  • Invisalign
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Haider has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Haider has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Haider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haider to family and friends
Dr. Haider's Performance
in Decatur, GA |
This is a great dentist office I got my teeth cleaned here and fillings to my teeth and now my teeth look 100 times better than before, I highly recommend Dr. Haider and this dentist office they are a very friendly staff.
in Atlanta, GA |
Having nurtured a long time fear of the dentist, I avoided going for a ridiculously long period of time.  My fear of the shame of my neglected teeth was potent, to say the least.  Unfortunately, as a result, a front tooth cracked, which left me with two options, no front tooth, or face my fears and find a good dentist. I spent countless hours researching and scrutinizing  more than 100 dentists within my network.  After painstakingly scouring over every website available to me, I settled on 3 o
Atlanta, GA |
I've always had terrible experiences with dental offices, because the provider is generally judgmental, doesn't work with you, and forces you to get work done that you don't actually need. Dr. Haider's office is the complete opposite. The office and staff are warm and welcoming, and make you feel like part of a family. They work with you and your comfort, they try to find the best solutions for your dental health, and they'll help you figure out financing if you need it. 10/10 would recommend
Duluth, GA |
I found Dr. Haider's new location after seeing him at a previous practice. He takes the time to explain options and priorities and his staff is friendly and responsive.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Haider and his entire team are absolutely amazing! I've never had such a wonderful experience at the dentist. They truly care about their patients and make a lot of effort to create a warm and welcoming environment. Going to the dentist can be a little nerve-wracking, especially when you haven't gone in a while - but they are really good at making you feel comfortable and giving you all the information you need. I could go on & on, but in a nutshell, you won't go wrong with this office!
in Lagrange, GA |
Initially, I was anxious about my appt because I hadn't been to a dentist in a long time, but Dr. Haider and his team were so kind and made me feel very comfortable. The process of having a couple of teeth extracted was surprisingly pain -free! I left feeling good about the plan to improve my dental health. Overall, it was a great experience!
in Decatur, GA |
My experience at Dr. Haider's has been excellent. He is nice and professional and so is the staff. I generally don't like going to the dentists because it's a little intimidating. However, Dr. Haider and the staff are friendly and I feel comfortable (also they make sure if I'm fine) during procedures. Thank you!
Portland, OR |
OKAY.. so I waited and waited to get a large sliver filling that was not only in need of a crown but a possible root canal due to a very large crack in it. Talk about scared as I don't know what to hear the latter being a possibility! When I tell you not only did Dr Haider save the tooth, restore the look, and save me 1500$ from a root canal..he also creates the most perfect looking crowns! Finally a dentist who ENJOYS the work he does. You can sense the pride and feel the care.
Decatur, GA |
Enjoyed my visit on 8/2 staff is very friendly and gentle when doing my deep gum cleansing. Dr Haider is awesome I recommend this dentist.
Lithonia, GA |
All staff are professional and knowledgeable.Although dentist visits are usually have some discomfort involved everyone was sensitive to this. Give Dr Haider a try He's concerned about your oral health.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Everything that people say is right on point. My aunt referred me and I checked the reviews before going. He has a real passion for making sure people know what's going on with their mouth and has a pretty amazing system to help people keep their gums healthy even if they don't floss (and I don't). I highly recommend this practice and the team is awesome. Ms. Margaret was very helpful and made sure I was educated about my insurance and what it would cover before any work was done.
in Decatur, GA |
Dr. Haider doesn't just perform the work, he educates you as well. The staff is awesome and he has become my family's dentist now. I look forward to him and his staff taking care of us for our future dental work.
in Decatur, GA |
Dr. Haider is absolutely amazing! I've never experienced a more comfortable, informative, enjoyable dental visit EVER!!! He and his staff are polite, professional and patient! I'd recommend anyone to Dr. Haider's office for any dental needs. His passion and knowledge for dentistry is exuded in the way he treats his patients.
in Lithonia, GA |
Dr. Haider is hands down the best, most honest, trustworthy, friendly and professional dentist I've dealt with. I had a severe tooth ache to the point that the night before I was calling the ER trying to find somebody to pull it. His entire staff was friendly and catering not only to me but the other patients in the office. I was informed of all my options and what was going on every step of the way. Dr. Haider is wonderful and I would recommend hi my to anyone. Best experience ever!
in Atlanta, GA |
I've had several dentists in my life and Dr.Haider is above and beyond the best when it comes to level of expertise and the cutting edge equipment he uses. His prices are a great value and I always feel that he has my best interest in mind. He's also pretty cool down to earth dude. I've had my wisdom teeth pulled with zero pain,(didn't even know he did it), a cap and root canal that have lasted for years with no issues.. I highly recommend trying them out next time you need dental work done!
in Duluth, GA |
Dr. Haider has been exemplary. His attention to detail and thoroughness in explanation and treatment is unique. I was in pain and he took care of me. I highly recommend him.
Decatur, GA |
I really like how he explains (with the help of visual aid such a pictures and x-rays) what he does and the reason(s) for it all, as well as what he plans to do in order to get you or help you maintain your oral health.
Alpharetta, GA |
Everyone in the office are super friendly. Dr. Haider is GREAT. I was nervous about having two teeth pulled but he made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. Thank You!
in Covington, GA |
If your considering a new dentist your search can stop here. With out a doubt the most calming, gentile, dentist I have ever been to. I work in the dental field have have access to 100's of dentist but I choose Dr Haider because he has a passion to help each of his patients feel comfortable and get the very best care. His skills are 5 star!! I had a tooth extracted 3 days ago that I had been putting off for 7 years due to fear. I can't express enough how gentile and calming he was. THE BEST!!
in Duluth, GA |
If dentistry was an art form - Dr Haider would be the Leonardo Da Vinci.
Thank you so much. I am very happy that we achieved a healthy and nice looking smile for you. I will help you maintain it for a lifetime!
in Lilburn, GA |
Dr. Haider was professional and knowledgeable. I was in a great deal of pain and yet he assured me that he would be able to diagnose the source of my problem and provide a solution.
Ms. Steward, thank you. I remember it was Christmas eve and I was filling in for a Dentist at Great Expressions Dental Centers. You had been in discomfort for years and within minutes I explained the diagnosis and provided a solution and you left pain-free and happy. I am sorry that all the other areas were not 5-star-worthy and I look forward to addressing them with the team, as I strive to provide the utmost in care and service for all my patients, no matter the location.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr.Haider has been my doctor for eight years. His staff is friendly and polite, his office is decorated tastefully, appointments are convenient to make and wait time is practically a breeze. The dentist himself is a maestro! I am in awe of his confidence and dexterity. His friendly and witty nature makes you forget you were nervous to begin with. I blindly trust him with my dental decisions as well as my childrens' dental health. You have to be his patient to know what I'm saying.
I appreciate and value your vote of confidence. Thank you for driving such a long distance to see me. As soon as I open my other location, I will let you know! Also, thank you so much for referring your colleagues within your network.
Monroe, GA |
Dr. Haider and his staff are great. For an urgent appointment for my friend who has no insurance and very first visit they got us in on Saturday of the same week.he worked very hard to make sure the treatment plan is affordable and understood the financial constraints of the patient. Thank you!
Thank you so much. With each patient, the quality of the dentistry and care is always excellent and takes into account each patient's circumstances. Education and communication are paramount in forming a treatment plan that the patient will follow through with to achieve the same thing everyone wants and also my mission statement ".. a beautiful and healthy smile for a lifetime.." I look forward to treating your friend and also seeing you and your family soon! Thank you, Dr. Haider.
Have you seen Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?

Visit Dr. Haider

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Haider accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Dental DPPO