Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS

Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS

Dentistry | Male

-Patient Education and Minimal Destruction of Teeth -I use the intraoral camera to effectively diagnose and communicate with my patients. -Practice Anxiety-Free Dentistry -Deliver Injections with little or no discomfort -Preserve healthy tooth structure and Replace Silver Fillings with All Porcelain Inlays and Onlays instead of caps/crowns -Provide my patients with a comfortable and caring environment -DESIGN a LIFETIME DENTAL PLAN that if followed and complete will render a beautiful, healthy, straightened smile for a lifetime -For patients who have dental insurance, maximize coverage to help them afford their dental work

"In the world of Dentistry, patients often perceive the quality of their treatment not only by the final outcome, but rather by the patient's perception of their entire experience. Factors such as the efficiency of the appointment process, the courtesy of the team, the wait time on the day of the appointment, treatment performed and the consequences of treatment, all contribute to the patient's perception of the quality of treatment and overall experience."

My goal is to help patients achieve the smile they want and receive the best customer and quality of care possible every time they visit my Practice

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Haider's Experience

Visiting Dr. Haider

Dr. Haider accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Haider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haider to family and friends
Dr. Haider's Performance
in Alpharetta, GA |
Everything that people say is right on point. My aunt referred me and I checked the reviews before going. He has a real passion for making sure people know what's going on with their mouth and has a pretty amazing system to help people keep their gums healthy even if they don't floss (and I don't). I highly recommend this practice and the team is awesome. Ms. Margaret was very helpful and made sure I was educated about my insurance and what it would cover before any work was done.
in Decatur, GA |
Dr. Haider doesn't just perform the work, he educates you as well. The staff is awesome and he has become my family's dentist now. I look forward to him and his staff taking care of us for our future dental work.
in Decatur, GA |
Dr. Haider is absolutely amazing! I've never experienced a more comfortable, informative, enjoyable dental visit EVER!!! He and his staff are polite, professional and patient! I'd recommend anyone to Dr. Haider's office for any dental needs. His passion and knowledge for dentistry is exuded in the way he treats his patients.
in Lithonia, GA |
Dr. Haider is hands down the best, most honest, trustworthy, friendly and professional dentist I've dealt with. I had a severe tooth ache to the point that the night before I was calling the ER trying to find somebody to pull it. His entire staff was friendly and catering not only to me but the other patients in the office. I was informed of all my options and what was going on every step of the way. Dr. Haider is wonderful and I would recommend hi my to anyone. Best experience ever!
in Atlanta, GA |
I've had several dentists in my life and Dr.Haider is above and beyond the best when it comes to level of expertise and the cutting edge equipment he uses. His prices are a great value and I always feel that he has my best interest in mind. He's also pretty cool down to earth dude. I've had my wisdom teeth pulled with zero pain,(didn't even know he did it), a cap and root canal that have lasted for years with no issues.. I highly recommend trying them out next time you need dental work done!
in Duluth, GA |
Dr. Haider has been exemplary. His attention to detail and thoroughness in explanation and treatment is unique. I was in pain and he took care of me. I highly recommend him.
Decatur, GA |
I really like how he explains (with the help of visual aid such a pictures and x-rays) what he does and the reason(s) for it all, as well as what he plans to do in order to get you or help you maintain your oral health.
Alpharetta, GA |
Everyone in the office are super friendly. Dr. Haider is GREAT. I was nervous about having two teeth pulled but he made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. Thank You!
in Covington, GA |
If your considering a new dentist your search can stop here. With out a doubt the most calming, gentile, dentist I have ever been to. I work in the dental field have have access to 100's of dentist but I choose Dr Haider because he has a passion to help each of his patients feel comfortable and get the very best care. His skills are 5 star!! I had a tooth extracted 3 days ago that I had been putting off for 7 years due to fear. I can't express enough how gentile and calming he was. THE BEST!!
in Duluth, GA |
If dentistry was an art form - Dr Haider would be the Leonardo Da Vinci.
Thank you so much. I am very happy that we achieved a healthy and nice looking smile for you. I will help you maintain it for a lifetime!
in Lilburn, GA |
Dr. Haider was professional and knowledgeable. I was in a great deal of pain and yet he assured me that he would be able to diagnose the source of my problem and provide a solution.
Ms. Steward, thank you. I remember it was Christmas eve and I was filling in for a Dentist at Great Expressions Dental Centers. You had been in discomfort for years and within minutes I explained the diagnosis and provided a solution and you left pain-free and happy. I am sorry that all the other areas were not 5-star-worthy and I look forward to addressing them with the team, as I strive to provide the utmost in care and service for all my patients, no matter the location.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr.Haider has been my doctor for eight years. His staff is friendly and polite, his office is decorated tastefully, appointments are convenient to make and wait time is practically a breeze. The dentist himself is a maestro! I am in awe of his confidence and dexterity. His friendly and witty nature makes you forget you were nervous to begin with. I blindly trust him with my dental decisions as well as my childrens' dental health. You have to be his patient to know what I'm saying.
I appreciate and value your vote of confidence. Thank you for driving such a long distance to see me. As soon as I open my other location, I will let you know! Also, thank you so much for referring your colleagues within your network.
Monroe, GA |
Dr. Haider and his staff are great. For an urgent appointment for my friend who has no insurance and very first visit they got us in on Saturday of the same week.he worked very hard to make sure the treatment plan is affordable and understood the financial constraints of the patient. Thank you!
Thank you so much. With each patient, the quality of the dentistry and care is always excellent and takes into account each patient's circumstances. Education and communication are paramount in forming a treatment plan that the patient will follow through with to achieve the same thing everyone wants and also my mission statement ".. a beautiful and healthy smile for a lifetime.." I look forward to treating your friend and also seeing you and your family soon! Thank you, Dr. Haider.
Have you seen Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?

Compare Dr. Haider

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Haider's Care Philosophy

Dr. Haider says...

Starting with a Comprehensive Exam that involves a Camera Exam of all teeth and gums, Dr. Haider effectively communicates his Diagnosis and formulates a treatment plan that patients can understand and implement at their place.

Because Dr. Haider knows that implementation of Dental procedures he recommends is correlated with time and money, he customizes the plan based on each individual's situation and therefore, his Dentistry is for everyone.

Since 1998, Dr. Haider has used his Chemistry and Dentistry degrees and Continuing Education to help patients improve their quality of life by maintaining health of their teeth and gums, enhancing their smile, and providing replacement of old silver fillings and/or worn teeth with fillings and crowns that not only look good, but are pain-free.

Dr. Haider offers an amazing Periodontal therapy and maintenance system, along with a Teeth Whitening system that allows most patients to maintain heathy gums and a whitened smile for a lifetime.

Dr. Haider says...

Due to his background in Chemistry prior to obtaining a Dental Degree in 1998, Dr. Haider understands the Chemistry behind the Dentistry he performs.   So, for example, his methods of isolation, agitation of desensitizers prior to filling teeth and his technique in performing fillings and crown preparations are such that patients don't experience cold or other sensitivities afterwards.

Dr. Haider continues to learn via Continuing Education.  One example of his expertise and unique approach is to offer patients Laser Therapy and Perio-Protect as a means of Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy.   In other words, because Dr. Haider understands people have difficulty flossing accurately and some patients have Gum/Periodontal disease and don't want to pursue Surgery, his system provides patients a bacteria-free environment around every tooth, such that patients are able to maintain gum/periodontal health without a lot of effort or cost.

Dr. Haider's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Broken Tooth
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)

University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine

Completed in 2011

Invisalign

Completed in 2005

• Urdu

Dr. Haider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry