Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Haider

Belvedere Plaza Dental

3521 Memorial Dr Ste A Decatur, GA 30032

Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Decatur, GA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine in 1998 and practices cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Haider's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haider

Dr. Haider?
Dr. Haider's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS
Dr. Haider is very detailed oriented. Great quality of service. Fast and pain free. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Abbas Haider for any dentistry work you may need. He is kind and very communicative about the procedures you need to feel good about your dental care. He and his staff is the??.com .....no long waits and get right down to your needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
Great service and attention to detail. Friendly office staff. Thanks Dr. Haider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
Dr. Abbas Haider, Decatur, GA, is a dentist who sincerely cares, is passionate about his work, and virtually obsessed with giving you the best smile and dental care possible. He’s open one Saturday each month if you have to travel:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
Where to begin?! The dental hygienist had me suction my own mouth while she worked. I was charged for a periodontal cleaning rather than a regular annual cleaning (despite the fact that I don't have periodontal disease) and made to pay the difference on the spot. (Didn't figure this out until I saw the billing from my insurance.) I called the office to say I would not be coming back but needed to receive my X-rays by email and was told they were not "allowed" to email them to me. I went in perso
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
I had an excellent experience with Dr Abbas Haider and his staff. During my consultation Dr Haider was very thorough and pinpointed my problem, which had been missed by two other dentists. My procedure which required three extractions went trouble free and exactly as planned. Thanks to Dr Haider and his wonderful dental assistant Shanelle. Thanks to front office coordinator Denise for being so polite and caring. Dr Haider and his staff get five stars from me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
“For all the people who believe in the power of prayer I will simply start by saying that selecting “The Right Dentist” is needless to say extremely important. I prayed about it then literally went through over 40 Dentists sites and read their reviews before I selected Dr. Haider. Clearly I was divinely led to him. He educated me thoroughly in a way that I actually understood what he was saying. Dr. Haider takes his time, he is absolutely The Best Dentist I've ever been to in my life! - John
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
Great service.I would recommend to everyone..Thanks so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
Dr Haider and he team have been keeping my family in good dental health for years. They truly care about how good you look and your smile is their goal
Dr Haider is a very good Dentist I would highly recommend him to everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
My husband and I have used the services of Dr. Haider since 2009. We have followed him to multiple locations since the quality of his treatment, skill level, and passion far exceeds that of any other dentist we have visited. He has provided regular dental treatment as well as crowns and veneers. Dr. Haider is a perfectionist who expends extra time and effort to ensure the highest level of customer service for patient comfort, quality of materials and aesthetics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
This is a great dentist office I got my teeth cleaned here and fillings to my teeth and now my teeth look 100 times better than before, I highly recommend Dr. Haider and this dentist office they are a very friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
Having nurtured a long time fear of the dentist, I avoided going for a ridiculously long period of time.  My fear of the shame of my neglected teeth was potent, to say the least.  Unfortunately, as a result, a front tooth cracked, which left me with two options, no front tooth, or face my fears and find a good dentist. I spent countless hours researching and scrutinizing  more than 100 dentists within my network.  After painstakingly scouring over every website available to me, I settled on 3 o
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
I've always had terrible experiences with dental offices, because the provider is generally judgmental, doesn't work with you, and forces you to get work done that you don't actually need. Dr. Haider's office is the complete opposite. The office and staff are warm and welcoming, and make you feel like part of a family. They work with you and your comfort, they try to find the best solutions for your dental health, and they'll help you figure out financing if you need it. 10/10 would recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
I found Dr. Haider's new location after seeing him at a previous practice. He takes the time to explain options and priorities and his staff is friendly and responsive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
Dr. Haider and his entire team are absolutely amazing! I've never had such a wonderful experience at the dentist. They truly care about their patients and make a lot of effort to create a warm and welcoming environment. Going to the dentist can be a little nerve-wracking, especially when you haven't gone in a while - but they are really good at making you feel comfortable and giving you all the information you need. I could go on & on, but in a nutshell, you won't go wrong with this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
Initially, I was anxious about my appt because I hadn't been to a dentist in a long time, but Dr. Haider and his team were so kind and made me feel very comfortable. The process of having a couple of teeth extracted was surprisingly pain -free! I left feeling good about the plan to improve my dental health. Overall, it was a great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
My experience at Dr. Haider's has been excellent. He is nice and professional and so is the staff. I generally don't like going to the dentists because it's a little intimidating. However, Dr. Haider and the staff are friendly and I feel comfortable (also they make sure if I'm fine) during procedures. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
OKAY.. so I waited and waited to get a large sliver filling that was not only in need of a crown but a possible root canal due to a very large crack in it. Talk about scared as I don't know what to hear the latter being a possibility! When I tell you not only did Dr Haider save the tooth, restore the look, and save me 1500$ from a root canal..he also creates the most perfect looking crowns! Finally a dentist who ENJOYS the work he does. You can sense the pride and feel the care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Haider, DDS?
Enjoyed my visit on 8/2 staff is very friendly and gentle when doing my deep gum cleansing. Dr Haider is awesome I recommend this dentist.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Haider?

-Patient Education and Minimal Destruction of Teeth -I use the intraoral camera to effectively diagnose and communicate with my patients. -Practice Anxiety-Free Dentistry -Deliver Injections with little or no discomfort -Preserve healthy tooth struct...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

2005
1998
1991

• Urdu

Dr. Haider accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Haider has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(404) 567-8485Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Haider treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)
  • Tooth Preparation for Dental Crown