Dr. Aaron Layton, DDS

Dr. Aaron Layton, DDS

Dentistry  |

How do you help your patients? I try and make every dental appointment as pleasant as possible. I strive to provide the best dental care for my patients by constantly learning and growing my skills to provide value to all my patients. What do you enjoy about your job? I love working with my patients. I enjoy hearing about their lives and making a connection. My patients become my friends and I love that about my job. What Are your hobbies? I enjoy a lot of outdoor activities, mostly snow skiing and backpacking. I also volunteer with the boy scouts and my church. Tell us a little about your family Stefani my wife of 15 years was my childhood neighbor and the girl I took to Prom. We’ve lived in 4 states and are happy to call Northern Colorado home. We have 4 children Trace (11), Indie (9), Burke (6), and Drew (4). We love Sunday movie nights and taking road trips to the Grandparents house. We love the busy and are blessed to have such great kids.

Layton Family Dental, Fort Collins, CO

702 W Drake Rd Bldg F

Fort Collins, CO 80526

Learn about Dr. Layton

This content was provided by Dr. Layton "As a dentist, I believe that relationships can still exist among Patients and Doctors. By becoming part of our Dental Family you'll receive personal, thorough treatment for all your dental needs. As a Family Dental Practice it's important that your whole family receives above average care in one location. We are honest, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. You'll be glad you called."

• Abscess

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Layton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Layton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Layton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Layton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Layton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Layton to family and friends
Dr. Layton's Performance
Fort Collins |
I am very pleased with the service received and add that the personalbleness exhibited makes the enviornment a comfortable one.
in Ft Collins, CO |
I was going to Basner when Aaron came to take over. Aaron has been amazing! Making old clients feel like family still. His staff is great! I highly recommend Wendy! As long as they accept my insurance I'll come here! Knowledgeable, kind, and willing to help!
Fort Collins |
Dr. Layton and his staff are very professional and friendly. They take the time to explain every procedure or answer any question you might have. I highly recommend him.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Layton is one of the best dentist around here. He took the time to treat and explained the proscedure very well. He is very pleasant and easy to talk to.
in Fort Collins, CO |
Great dentist: skillful, sure-handed, sincere, thorough, and committed to achieving the best outcome for the patient. Strong and experienced staff with little or no turn-over.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Super friendly and down to Earth staff
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr Layton is my favorite dentist ever. He's nice and he's funny and he's an excellent dentist. I just got a cleaning and X-rays yesterday. His staff is part of the reason that he's my favorite dentist. I feel very lucky to have found this dentist, staff and location.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Good Dentist, Good Guy, and Good crew working with him.. There are probably equals in Fort Collins, but they can be hard to find. If you got an emergency he should be among the first you call.
in Fort Collins Colorado |
I just Love this office! Friendly and professional! It is not always easy to go to the dentist...but I must say...it is the folks here that take the pain out of the procedure! Highly recommended!!!
in Fort Collins, CO |
I've been going to Dr. Layton's office for a couple years now, and have always had a great experience. Dr. Layton is knowledgeable, thorough, and friendly, and his staff is nothing short of awesome!
in Ft Collins, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Layton's from the the very beginning when he first arrived in Fort Collins to take over the practice for a retiring dentist. Dr. Layton and his staff provide exceptional customer service and care. Dr. Layton is a skilled dentist who is meticulous in his work. Quality service and quality results are consistently delivered at Layton Family Dentistry. Thank you!
in Fort Collins, CO |
Dr. Layton and his staff were warm and courteous during my first recent appointment with them. He took the time to get to know me and didn't leave until all of my questions were fully answered. I look forward to going back to seeing them again soon. Thank you!
Fort Collins |
I have been going to Dr. Layton since he came to Fort Collins a few years ago. He finished the implant work that my previous dentist had started and I have been very pleased ever since. The office is conveniently located in midtown Fort Collins and the staff is very professional and courteous.
Ft Collins, CO |
Great job
in Fort Collins, CO |
I have always had a fear of going to the dentist but from the moment I walked in the door his staff was friendly, warm and inviting. Wendy, the hygenist was amazing and careful. Dr. Layton was so friendly and had me laughing and at ease about everything. They all took the time to explain what was going on and what they were doing as they were doing it. A very professional office yet still felt warm and inviting. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Layton from now on!
Have you seen Dr. Aaron Layton, DDS?

Visit Dr. Layton