Dr. Aaron Layton, DDS

Dr. Aaron Layton, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Aaron Layton, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Collins, CO. He graduated from Indiana University / School of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read his story

702 W Drake Rd Bldg F

Fort Collins, CO 80526

Learn about Dr. Layton

Dr. Layton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Layton "How do you help your patients? I try and make every dental appointment as pleasant as possible. I strive to provide the best dental care for my patients by constantly learning and growing my skills to provide value to all my patients. What do you enjoy about your job? I love working with my patients. I enjoy hearing about their lives and making a connection. My patients become my friends and I love that about my job. What Are your hobbies? I enjoy a lot of outdoor activities, mostly snow skiing and backpacking. I also volunteer with the boy scouts and my church. Tell us a little about your family Stefani my wife of 15 years was my childhood neighbor and the girl I took to Prom. We’ve lived in 4 states and are happy to call Northern Colorado home. We have 4 children Trace (11), Indie (9), Burke (6), and Drew (4). We love Sunday movie nights and taking road trips to the Grandparents house. We love the busy and are blessed to have such great kids."

This content was provided by Dr. Layton "As a dentist, I believe that relationships can still exist among Patients and Doctors. By becoming part of our Dental Family you'll receive personal, thorough treatment for all your dental needs. As a Family Dental Practice it's important that your whole family receives above average care in one location. We are honest, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. You'll be glad you called."

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Layton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Layton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Layton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Layton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Layton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Layton to family and friends
based on 228 total reviews (23 with comments)

Dr. Layton's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Wow! I have had some very weird dental issues and Dr Layton never skips a beat. He always has a path forward to treat my dental problems. I have no fear of going to the dentist with Dr Layton.
in Fort Collins, CO
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Layton since he took over the practive of Dr. Cary Basnar and have been very happy with the level of care and service received. I have had a great deal of dental work done over the years (root canals, crowns, fillings, extractions, and two implants). Dr....more
in Cheyenne Wyoming
Dr Layton and his staff were professional, competent and fun. They did s thorough job of explaining my treatment plan. We drive from Cheyenne Wyoming and it’s worth the drive!
in Cheyenne, WY
Dr. Layton and his staff were great. I highly recommend them!
in Ft Collins, CO
Love Dr Layton & his staff. They are professional, friendly, efficient & Dr Layton does stands behind his great workmanship.!Definitely would recommend him to friends & family.

Are you Dr. Layton?