Dr. Aaron Layton, DDS

Dr. Aaron Layton, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Aaron Layton, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Collins, CO. He graduated from Indiana University / School of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read his story

702 W Drake Rd Bldg F

Fort Collins, CO 80526

Learn about Dr. Layton

Dr. Layton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Layton "How do you help your patients? I try and make every dental appointment as pleasant as possible. I strive to provide the best dental care for my patients by constantly learning and growing my skills to provide value to all my patients. What do you enjoy about your job? I love working with my patients. I enjoy hearing about their lives and making a connection. My patients become my friends and I love that about my job. What Are your hobbies? I enjoy a lot of outdoor activities, mostly snow skiing and backpacking. I also volunteer with the boy scouts and my church. Tell us a little about your family Stefani my wife of 15 years was my childhood neighbor and the girl I took to Prom. We’ve lived in 4 states and are happy to call Northern Colorado home. We have 4 children Trace (11), Indie (9), Burke (6), and Drew (4). We love Sunday movie nights and taking road trips to the Grandparents house. We love the busy and are blessed to have such great kids."

This content was provided by Dr. Layton "As a dentist, I believe that relationships can still exist among Patients and Doctors. By becoming part of our Dental Family you'll receive personal, thorough treatment for all your dental needs. As a Family Dental Practice it's important that your whole family receives above average care in one location. We are honest, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. You'll be glad you called."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Layton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Layton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Layton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Layton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Layton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Layton to family and friends

Dr. Layton's Performance

Great staff, great service. Very professional and friendly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Layton and his staff quickly got me in to address some bite issues and pain I was having for a while. After an X-ray, Dr. Layton adjusted my bite is short order, and I was out the door under 30 minutes. At my very next meal I was finally able to chew on both sides of my mouth- something I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love everyone at the office! They are all very nice and professional. And Dr Layton gave up his lunch hour to fix an unexpected problem with my tooth! Great all around
Great experience!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Layton was recommended to me and I am so glad. I have always had a lot of problems and need quite a bit of work done. He explained everything and wasn't afraid to tell me worse case. He or his staff made me feel embarrassed about how much I need done. Great experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0