Dr. Aaron Laws, DMD

Dr. Aaron Laws, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Aaron Laws, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Glendale, AZ and has been practicing for 19 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Laws Family Dentistry

• Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • MetLife
  • Principal Life
  • Secure Care of America, Inc.
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Laws

Dr. Laws' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Laws "As a dentist, I love my job and the people it surrounds me with. Every day I spend time with amazing people, each with stories to tell and insights to share. As I care for my patients, along the way we become more than doctor and patient; we become friends, and they feel like an extension of my family. Watching their families grow, celebrating with them at the birth of a new baby or a wedding, feeling sorrow as someone they love passes ... all of these things are beautiful and represent the connection I strive to develop and nurture with each patient. Dentistry is a combination of science, art, and psychology. I need to bring all three together in order to help each patient achieve and maintain great oral health and a beautiful smile. But every person’s situation presents unique challenges, too, and I must call upon my professional knowledge and experience, and often my creativity, to overcome those challenges and help the patient develop the healthy mouth he or she deserves. MY EDUCATION AND COMMITMENT TO CONTINUING EDUCATION Doctorate of Dental Medicine, University of Florida College of Dentistry General dentistry residency, Jacksonville, FL I routinely attend more than 50 hours of continuing dental education each year in order to consistently provide accurate and current dental treatment options for my patients. Oral healthcare is a constantly changing field, and staying abreast of those changes is essential. I am a member of three active study clubs, which grants me access to a broad spectrum of dental knowledge and a broad base of specialists I know I can trust with your care. I also attend meetings and lectures at the local, state, and national levels, and stay current with the relevant literature. I’m a member of the American Dental Association, too. PERSONAL LIFE After time spent in Detroit, MI and Melbourne, FL, I’ve called Glendale my home for 12 years. My life is shared with my wonderful wife, four daughters, and son, as well as two cats. My family is always my highest priority and away from the office I spend as much quality time with them as I can. We enjoy camping together, and I’m a Cub Scout Leader. Occasionally I get away to play golf. My involvement with our community is through Christ’s Church of the Valley."

This content was provided by Dr. Laws "Our office philosophy is to always let our patients know how much we value them. We strive to make our patient's visit a pleasant experience. Our team serves our patients in a professional, kind and courteous manner and wants to develop long-term relationships with each of them. Our team provides the best and most thorough dental care anywhere with minimum discomfort to patients. We educate our patients about the importance of preventative care, so that the can enjoy a lifetime of good health."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Laws has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Laws has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Laws does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laws and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Laws' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laws to family and friends

Dr. Laws' Performance

Dr. Laws helped me get my dream smile (Invisalign) and is always friendly. He's very knowledgeable and he and his staff know their patients well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Always very nice always on time first doctors office that if your appt is at 3:30 they are calling you at 3:31 just to make sure you are coming in.Breaks down the details of your insurance if you need them too
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Every time I go for my appt. They greet u and very nice and polite.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a major phobia before coming to this office. I put off any and all dental work for years. After coming here I've gotten all of my needed work done, and come for regular cleanings every six months. They're all amazing, I love this office!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Always a great experience here! Highly recommend!
Are you Dr. Laws?