Dr. Aaron Larsen, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 24 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Larsen is a gentle and compassionate dentist. Dr. Larsen and his staff are knowledgeable and friendly they make you feel at ease and instill confidence in your choice to pursue treatment. Quality and Comfort!
Author:
I followed Dr Larson from his old practice to his new. He is by far the best doctor I’ve ever had. He has great diagnostic skills and work is impeccable. The new office has a great staff and are very professional. My teeth are now healthy, that wasn’t the case before he started on me 10 years ago. I can’t that him enough
Author:
I found Dr Larsen arrogant, I challenged/asked the need for a "Deep Cleaning" and requested a regular cleaning, I was told that a regular cleaning wasn't an option and was asked to leave the office. I have been coming to the this office for the last 15 years and with the arrival of Dr. Larsen the tone of the office has changed. Dr Larsen is about generating revenues, super sizing you for un-need procedures to increase your bill. I won't be back....
Really good dentist.
Author:
I have been struggling with tmj for 20 years. I am so grateful for the care of Dr Larsen and his staff!
Author:
Fantastic in every way! My 11 year old son had two teeth pulled by Dr. Larsen and it couldn’t have been a better experience. His calm and gentle ways made my son’s experience great. Recommend Dr. Larsen to adults and children.
Author:
Dr Larsen treated me for Sleep Apnea after struggling with a CPAP for years. Awesome!
Author:
Dr Larsen did a crown on me recently and it was the best experience i have had at a dentist office yet! Definitely recommend trying him out!
Author:
Will only come to Dr. Larsen for my dental work! He is very friendly and knowledgeable. The office is also easy to find and clean!
Author:
I was referred here by a friend after going to a big coorporate office. It was a breath of fresh air. No crowded waiting room with TVs blaring. Quaint and personal, just like I wanted.
Author:
We are so glad we found Dr. Larsen. Staff is very friendly and personal. His work is great. Comfortable atmosphere. Very friendly front desk. We have referred a lot of our friends here, and they love it.
Author:
This is a true doctor. He is knowledgeable about far more than teeth. Great first vist, will look forward to more
Author:
Superb and extremely caring dentist. Takes extra time with patients. I travel clear across town from Decatur to see him. I have not found any dentist in my area that is as good. Definitely worth the trip. Staff is excellent and office very clean and modern. Recommend Dr. Larsen and his office highly.
Author:
I met Dr. Larsen when I fell and broke three of my front teeth. He did crowns and root canal for me. He has a gentle touch, and explained every process to the patient. I have since had other work done there.
Author:
Dr. Larsen has been my dentist for over 4 years. Dr. Larsen listens and hears me. He always explains the procedures before and during. He is a great dentist.