Dr. Aaron Ercole, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Ercole

Rhode Island Dental Sgy&Implnts

468 Smithfield Rd North Providence, RI 02904

Dr. Aaron Ercole, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in North Providence, RI. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Ercole accepts

Dr. Ercole accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ercole

Dr. Ercole?
Dr. Ercole's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aaron Ercole, DDS
Unfortunately, I never got there to meet the doctor. My daughter needs her wisdom teeth extracted. I literally called 20-25 oral surgeons trying to find one that accepted our dental insurance. Now, seeing that I was having such a difficult time, the FIRST question I asked when I called this office was whether or not they accepted it or not. The woman that answered told me that they did, and she proceeded to make the appt and take all of the insurance info. After waiting two months to get my daughter in, someone else called to ask me for the insurance info again. She then informs me that “I must not have been clear, because they do not accept my insurance “. I assured her that I made it extremely clear. So this very unsympathetic woman basically told me that no one there would EVER make that mistake, so either I was mistaken or lying. BEYOND FRUSTRATING
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ercole, DDS?
I just had a wisdom tooth removed about 8 hours ago by Dr. Ercole. I am already up and about with NO pain or swelling. I was amazed!! I was extremely nervous and apprehensive about the procedure. The staff made me feel at ease and knew I was nervous about the procedure. Dr. Ercole is amazing!!! Explained everything and really made me feel comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ercole and his staff for any procedure!! Thank you again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ercole, DDS?
A first class gentleman. Dr. Ercole is a surgeon who approaches his craft with ease, professionalism, and with genuine concern for the patient. His demeanor is portrayed with allowing to those whom he meets as a skillful, along with a soft spoken style, in an assuring arena at his practice. A pleasure to be a patient under Dr. Ercole's care! A J Fargnoli
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ercole, DDS?
Dr. Ercole removed all four of my impacted wisdom teeth. I had minimal irritation, no swelling, and no bruising. Everything is healing well. He and his staff are top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ercole, DDS?
Very compassion and calming! Also very good at what he does. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ercole, DDS?
After breaking off part of a front tooth just before leaving on a trip, my dentist referred me to Dr Ercole to extract the rest of the tooth. I got an appointment the same day. Slight pain from needle to freeze location. Tooth removed and had no swelling or pain after. I was able to immediately get a "flipper" and on my way for the trip. What could have been a horrific event was avoided by quick efficient service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ercole, DDS?
The consultation was very fast. Just a quick x-ray and then he sat with me to point out things to expect. He made sure to bring up things like how close the nerves looked and if the teeth looked to be too close to sinus tract. I was terrified of the surgery, but he made me feel comfortable. He also takes precautions to prevent complications after. All 4 teeth came out without any issues! He even called to check on me later that day to make sure I was feeling okay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ercole, DDS?
Dr Ercole is amazing! I was so nervous having never had facial trauma before my accident. I fractured my upper jawbone and two front teeth. Dr Ercole got rid of any anxiety I had on the first visit. Surgery went great!I spent 6 weeks going back for follow ups, he always put my fears to rest yet was realistic in explaining my options and possible outcomes. What should've been a traumatic time for me turned out to be the best dental experience I've ever had. I highly recommend him to everyone!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ercole, DDS?
My dentist reffered me to a consultation with Dr. Ercole to have my right wisdom teeth removed. I was scheduled for my consultationthat week. I was seen by Dr. Ercole right away and was scheduled my extraction for the following week. Dr. Ercole as well as the staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. My surgery went as planned and the recovery was amazing! I did not get any swelling and very little pain. I was able to go about my day to day task. Thank you Dr. Ercole and Staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ercole, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ercole?