Dr. Aaron Christopher, DMD

Dr. Aaron Christopher, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Aaron Christopher, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Walla Walla, WA and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Harvard School Of Dental Medicine in 2011 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

1608 Penny Ln

Walla Walla, WA 99362

• First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • LifeWise

Learn about Dr. Christopher

Dr. Christopher's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Christopher "I feel immensely blessed to be an orthodontist in Walla Walla. My job gives me two incredible opportunities. It allows me to meet and interact with so many of the amazing people in this community--people I may not otherwise have the privilege of meeting. It also enables me to impact the lives of these people in such a positive and meaningful way. I consider the smile to be the greatest tool we have to express our happiness to those around us. The opportunity I have to perfect a smile for someone else makes me excited to wake up every morning. I thrive on seeing the transformation as people go from hiding their smiles to sharing them with the world!" Academics Dr. Christopher attended dental school at Harvard University, where he graduated with honors. He then attended the world-renowned orthodontic residency program at the University of Washington, where he obtained both his Orthodontic Certification and a Masters of Science in Dentistry. Dr Christopher has won several research awards for his work in various fields of science, including dentistry and orthodontics. He has published his research both nationally and internationally. Office Dr. Christopher is very proud of his office in Walla Walla. He has made every effort to make it comfortable and fun, while staying on the cutting edge of technology. The newly-remodeled facility includes a snack-bar, i-pad bar, homework station, memory foam treatment chairs, 3D x-rays, an introral scanner (no more goopy impressions!), and the friendliest, most caring group of individuals you will find anywhere. Braces and Invisalign can be fun! If you don't believe us, come see for yourself!! Family I find my ultimate fulfillment in being a husband and father. Brianne and I married shortly after I determined to end my 5-year career as a construction laborer and to return to school to become an orthodontist. She wholeheartedly supported this decision and never doubted in me. A decade of schooling and four children later, she is still by my side encouraging me in all that I do. With four energetic kids to enliven our home there is never a dull moment.

This content was provided by Dr. Christopher "Orthodontics to me is so much more than straightening teeth. It's about people. Moving teeth into the right position is something I do well, but if teeth weren't connected to people I wouldn't wake up every morning so excited about what I do. I have the coolest job in the world because it gives me the unique opportunity to be involved in the lives of so many amazing people! I love being a part of their journey as they go from hiding their smiles to wanting to share them with the world."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Ectopic Eruption
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Overjet
  • Supernumary Teeth
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• California State University At Northridge
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Forsyth Institute
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Harvard School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • University Of Washington
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Christopher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Christopher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Christopher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christopher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Christopher's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Christopher

Dr. Christopher?
Dr. Christopher's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aaron Christopher, DMD
Best service ever; this is what walla walla was waiting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Christopher, DMD?
DR C and his staff are the best they all make having braces a joy instead of being embarrassed about them they find a way to make you happy to have them every time your seen :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Christopher, DMD?
I am a patient of Dr. Christopher as well as an employee. Dr. Christopher is a very talented orthodontist who is passionate about his work and an awesome boss!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Christopher, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Christopher?