1 Result for Chiropractic near Mount Pleasant, UT
Learn more about Chiropractic Specialists and how to choose the right one for you
A chiropractor specializes in correcting spinal alignment problems without drugs or surgery. Chiropractors diagnose and treat conditions, such as back and neck pain, headaches, and fibromyalgia. They provide nonsurgical and alternative back pain relief using manual spinal adjustments and other hands-on therapies. Chiropractors base their approach to treatment on the concept that the relationship between the body’s structure and nervous system affects overall health.
A chiropractor typically:
- Evaluates the patient's medical history and performs a physical examination with special attention to the spine
- Teaches patients about their condition, the treatment plan, and how to perform exercises at home
- Orders and interprets laboratory and imaging tests, such as X-ray and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Diagnoses certain conditions and refers patients to other doctors if needed
- Performs treatments, such as spinal adjustment, electrical therapy, and mobilization therapy
- Provides nutritional, dietary, occupational, and lifestyle modification counseling
- Works closely with physicians and other members of your healthcare team as needed to ensure optimal care
A chiropractor may also be known by the following terms: back doctor, chiropractic doctor, doctor of chiropractic, and DC.
There is 1 specialist practicing Chiropractic in Mount Pleasant, UT.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make a same-day appointment with a Chiropractic Specialist in Mount Pleasant, UT?
How can I find a Mount Pleasant, UT Chiropractic Specialist who takes my insurance?
How can I find a female Chiropractic Specialist in Mount Pleasant, UT?
How can I book an appointment online with a Chiropractic Specialist in Mount Pleasant, UT?
How can I find a Mount Pleasant, UT Chiropractic Specialist who sees patients after hours?
How can I find a top-rated Chiropractic Specialist in Mount Pleasant, UT?
Dr. John Thompson, DCSpecialty: Chiropractic509 W Main St Ste AMount Pleasant, UT 846470.5 mi away509 W Main St Ste AMount Pleasant, UT 846470.5 mi away
Need a Telehealth Visit?Healthgrades Can Help.
Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.Find a Telehealth Doctor